What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yeah, what do you have in common with me? A Kashmiri?

You said "What is a common Indian's interest in Kashmir - nothing" ...I am a common Indian. And again who are you to decide that I dont have any interest in Kashmir. ?

There are shrines in Pakistan also. You are free to visit.

Stay on topic -- I just answered your illogical,ridiculous assertion of Kashmir having no religious links with India.Hinduism was there in Kashmir long before a religion called Islam appeared in the deserts of Arabia.

BTW - do you know the etymology of the word 'Kashmir' ?

I_Protest.JPG

Is their any voting system for this ???? Otherwise how can we findout how many people support this :lol:

There were also VHP hooligans there.

There is no rule that states Kashmiri Pandits should not be members of the VHP.....Or is there any ?

So it was a coordinated attack, never mind that no matter what happened 30 years ago, an attack on Mirwaiz is and always will be illegal.

Never mind killing thousands of Pandits just because they are not Muslims,never mind raping Pandit sisters ---after all they are infidels,never mind appropriating their property --- who are they to own property in Islamic Caliphate of Kashmir , never mind half a million of them living as refugees away from their home,never mind anything ---- but one separatist who makes anti-Indian speech and that too in India should not be harmed. Wah !!!!

These kind of posts just do the wonderful job of polarising the average Indian and makes them more indifferent to the Muslim from the Valley.

Think before typing these kind of posts because you are not doing them any service ---rather a great disservice.

PS:I seriously hope he doesnt speak any foolish rhetoric wherever he goes --- Most Indians will not just slap .

Last edited:
Is their any voting system for this ???? Otherwise how can we findout how many people support this :lol:

Oh there is my friend. It's called the indian democracy. Considering leaders form the majority vote, and we've never seen any kashmiri CM/MP bring the issue up.. I conclude that seperatists form the MINORITY.

India’s terrorists

Published: November 27, 2010

The attack on Kashmiri leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq by activists of the Rashtriya Savak Sangh (RSS) at Chandigarh on Thursday should jolt the powerful countries of the world into realising that behind the façade of democracy in India, there lie the dark forces of terrorism and extremism to promote its narrow-minded designs. Evidence of violence against the harmless right of dissent, let alone racial and religious differentiation and legitimate movements for freedom, is available aplenty in the every day life of Indian citizens.

Since there is no check on either the propagation of the militant philosophy of outfits like the RSS and Bajrang Dal, or practical demonstration of it in society, it is difficult to question the view that they are officially patronised. Otherwise, the authorities would have provided the Mirwaiz and his colleague Bilal Lone with enough security cover to prevent any physical harm reaching them.

Indian media reports indicate that the moment Mirwaiz Umar Farooq began speaking at a seminar on Kashmir and Indo-Pakistan relations, hoodlums of the RSS ascended the rostrum, caused physical injuries to him and tried to pull his hair.

This, by no means, is not the only incident that proves the point of the existence of terrorist forces in India. Human rights activist and noted writer Arundhati Roy, who espouses the cause of the downtrodden and the oppressed and has spoken more than once in favour of the right to self-determination of the Kashmiris to put an end to the age-old hostility between the two neighbours, was also manhandled. And the most committed Kashmiri leader, Syed Ali Geelani, met the same fate some time back.

India’s terrorists | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Some of these Pakistani posters will get more respect when they come out of their notion that all muslims are angels and non-muslims are their enemies. There is no middle ground what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom