What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Hi,

No, I am not insecure but a normal Indian citizen who is tired of listening to all this stupidity on daily basis.. Like me, there are many frustrated a$$es living around India...

I know, and she is killing her own popularity by doing this.. Remember Medha Patkar.. When she bit off more that she could chew and tried to stall India's developmental projects just for the sake of it, how fast did her popularity fade away.. Ms Roy is going down the same road.. She underestimates the otherwise too busy trying to prosper Common Indian... ;)

India will hang its award winning journalist, and then with the same mouth ask for a UNSC permanent seat?

Past awards in India dont gaurantee immunity from present of future crimes. Unfortunately thats how Indian constitution works.. ;)

India will hang its award winning journalist, and then with the same mouth ask for a UNSC permanent seat?

Errrrrrrr........ one book wonder......

Trust me we will do both......is that morality the u are talking about...:eek:

No she shouldnt be.. I am as patriotic as the next guy, but the price of my freedom of speech is to defend her's. If she is guilty, she will be tried and convicted. If not, so be it. Its a trivial issue with no impact. We dont need to be so insecure about our country and its sovreignity that we jump whenever some Tom, Dick, or Arudhati utters some nonsense..
But apparently through this directive of the court, its validates that you are.

Chill guys thread not worth replying to.....no use of mud throwing contest.....

But apparently through this directive of the court, its validates that you are.

How come.. A private citizen wants to lodge a police complaint and the police did not register that. The court has ordered to register a complaint. Arundhati Roy is not a special citizen that another citizen can not lodge a complaint against her. Penal court is more or less same in India and Pakistan. Expected Pakistani friends to be aware of what an FIR means..

Whoever banned me--- My ID was shineonyoucrazydiamond... I never used this ID as I saw suspended for few days and then I thought it is not ethical to use two IDs to post on a forum..

I am using it now.. I just want to share a message to the moderator and members here..

Please check my post on this forum, I never abused any of the Pakistani members, didn't abuse any religion, didn't abuse any country... Just showed my frustration that too against a lady who is an Indian.. I have all the right to do so, that too in very decent language.. If it was some other Indian leader I am sure I wouldn't have been banned.. Just because she's a sympathizer to those in Kashmir my posts were considered as crime..

I know I am going to get banned on this ID as well.. But do you think I really care.. Even if you block my IP i can send different address and log-in but is not worth it.. This forum has lost it all.. Just ban whoever wants to raise his voice..

Have a wonderful time all you guys.. God bless Pakistan, India..

b'bye

Shineonyoucrazydiamond..

How come.. A private citizen wants to lodge a police complaint and the police did not register that. The court has ordered to register a complaint. Arundhati Roy is not a special citizen that another citizen can not lodge a complaint against her. Penal court is more or less same in India and Pakistan. Expected Pakistani friends to be aware of what an FIR means..
The court should have thrown it out, citing her right to free speech.

Whoever banned me--- My ID was shineonyoucrazydiamond... I never used this ID as I saw suspended for few days and then I thought it is not ethical to use two IDs to post on a forum..

I am using it now.. I just want to share a message to the moderator and members here..

Please check my post on this forum, I never abused any of the Pakistani members, didn't abuse any religion, didn't abuse any country... Just showed my frustration that too against a lady who is an Indian.. I have all the right to do so, that too in very decent language.. If it was some other Indian leader I am sure I wouldn't have been banned.. Just because she's a sympathizer to those in Kashmir my posts were considered as crime..

I know I am going to get banned on this ID as well.. But do you think I really care.. Even if you block my IP i can send different address and log-in but is not worth it.. This forum has lost it all.. Just ban whoever wants to raise his voice..

Have a wonderful time all you guys.. God bless Pakistan, India..

b'bye

Shineonyoucrazydiamond..
:no::no::no: we know the patron . You guys post moderately with one Id and post BS personal attacks and rants and abuses with other IDs.

The court should have thrown it out, citing her right to free speech.

Thrown what out?? There has to be an FIR (First Information report) for the court to decide on whether a crime is committed or not.. The direction is to register an FIR and investigate if there was a crime.

And so far investigating whether a crime is committed or not is not a human right violation (sic) in any part of the world I know of. You may comment about Pakistan...

But I guess you already know that :)

Back
Top Bottom