What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
For murderers to be called that, there has to be a murder in the first place. Secondly, when you demand that they be killed, are you arguing for extra judicial measures, in which case you might find yourself at variance with one of your diktats saying that no support for unlawful action will be tolerated.
If caught in the act of violence, they should be shot at.

If the police is there for his protection how come it allowed people to attack him? He could've easily been killed, the police which had guns should have fired. In the entire world anyone caught trying to kill someone can be killed by security personnel to protect the would be victim. Obviously violence against Mirwaiz was allowed.

If the police is there for his protection how come it allowed people to attack him? He could've easily been killed, the police which had guns should have fired. In the entire world anyone caught trying to kill someone can be killed by security personnel to protect the would be victim. Obviously violence against Mirwaiz was allowed.

IPC doesnt allow the words of "could've,would've,maybe" etc.....It accepts words like "was,were" etc.

Is this how the Pakistani Sec forces function ---- spot justice ??

Also tell me wat can we do with the Kashmiri Muslims who "killed" the Pandit brothers,sisters and made them refugees in their own country....Same Spot Justice ?

IPC doesnt allow the words of "could've,would've,maybe" etc.....It accepts words like "was,were" etc.

Is this how the Pakistani Sec forces function ---- spot justice ??

Also tell me wat can we do with the Kashmiri Muslims who "killed" the Pandit brothers,sisters and made them refugees in their own country....Same Spot Justice ?
You mean to say if I come to you with a gun with a police officer standing right next to you, he won't try to protect you? He won't act before I shoot you?

Attempted murder charges are there too you know?

Please do not ruin your reputation as an admin. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Hamne toh Kasab ko bhi nahin maara tha jab woh Mumbai mein goliyan barsa raha tha!

You mean to say if I come to you with a gun with a police officer standing right next to you, he won't try to protect you? He won't act before I shoot you?

Yeah sure they are there --- But did the Pandit Brother come with a Gun in his hand for attempted murder charges to be invoked upon him---- I mean C'mon ??

He should be a Bruce Lee to kill Mirwaiz with his bare hands :lol:

Gun? Seriously Asim I don't think you really know what you are talking about.

Has your account got hacked or something?

Please do not ruin your reputation as an admin. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Hamne toh Kasab ko bhi nahin maara tha jab woh Mumbai mein goliyan barsa raha tha!
My reputation isn't of any of your concern, nor am I so desperate to seek anyone's approval.

You didn't kill Kasab, why did you kill everyone else? This argument is so stupid, you're defending the actions of violent criminals who attacked Mirwaiz. They were trying to kill him and use of lethal force was obviously justified against them.

Now if they do a repeat of this in Kolkata and the Indian police allows it, then the Indian state should be held accountable for not using all means necessary to prevent a crime.

On the contrary I believe, the Pakistani point of view should be put forward very aggressively but with civility and taking into consideration of all legalities involved. Always put your best foot forward, victory would automatically follow. Let Jinnah's example be your guide.

I Wish you Best of Luck Brother.

Pandits have not been kept out of Kashmir, they can come back and will be welcomed.

It is indeed strange to observe a Pakistani located outside the subcontinent speaking with such conviction on welcoming Pandits back in the valley.

With what authority is this being suggested ? They were removed from their home according to a pogrom .

Once again in India changes happen only by the ballot. Those who seek changes must contest the next elections.

Lastly, the Hurriyat leaders are pushing their luck.

Walked into that one, didn't you? You really need to be careful not to get carried away. The above could very easily be a reference point when we discuss stone pelting by mobs in Kashmir. They are armed with stones atleast while the guy attacking the Mirwaiz was using his fists. If you support Police shooting at the first sign of trouble, know that you will be called upon to be consistent. You can't pick & choose your preference of police actions based on specious grounds.

Yaaraane Jaha Kehte Hay Kashmir Hay Jannat,

Jannat Kisi Kaafir Ko Mili Hay Na Milay Gi,

"I Protest."

I am surprised religious fanatics like you still exist in this world.

This could be a single reason why India should not give up Kashmir to show that we don't budge to religious fanatics.

It is indeed strange to observe a Pakistani located outside the subcontinent speaking with such conviction on welcoming Pandits back in the valley.

With what authority is this being suggested ? They were removed from their home according to a pogrom .

Once again in India changes happen only by the ballot. Those who seek changes must contest the next elections.

Lastly, the Hurriyat leaders are pushing their luck.
Actually India dropped the ball on that. J&K under India's forced rule allowed that to happen. Moreover its nothing new, religious based mass relocations happened all over India and Pakistan at times of strife.

India could've prevented it by providing better security to the Pandits, but I doubt they would've stayed since at times of strife people will relocate to places where they would feel more welcomed.

If it was a Kashmiri free nation then you could blame the Kashmiris for what happened to the Pandits, but it was your rule, your control - hence your fault.

You didn't kill Kasab, why did you kill everyone else?

We tried our best to capture them alive. We were successful with Kasab.

This argument is so stupid, you're defending the actions of violent criminals who attacked Mirwaiz. They were trying to kill him and use of lethal force was obviously justified against them. Now if they do a repeat of this in Kolkata and the Indian police allows it, then the Indian state should be held accountable for not using all means necessary to prevent a crime.

a. How can you conclude with such conviction that they were trying to kill him?

b. Let's not speculate about what will happen in Kolkata.

Walked into that one, didn't you? You really need to be careful not to get carried away. The above could very easily be a reference point when we discuss stone pelting by mobs in Kashmir. They are armed with stones atleast while the guy attacking the Mirwaiz was using his fists. If you support Police shooting at the first sign of trouble, know that you will be called upon to be consistent. You can't pick & choose your preference of police actions based on specious grounds.
Again, Kashmir is disputed territory and hence it is the right of Kashmiris to attack the Indian soldiers. Chandigarh is not, and neither was he there waging war against India, and neither were the mob an Indian security force.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

We tried our best to capture them alive. We were successful with Kasab.

a. How can you conclude with such conviction that they were trying to kill him?

b. Let's not speculate about what will happen in Kolkata.
They raised their hand on him, thats reason enough.

Well finally the sepratists have realised that the resolution of the Kashmir issue lies with the Indian people. Its not with UN, not with EU, not with US and not with Pakistan either. Its about time the realisation has come.

As far as I can tell, Mirwaiz was not physically assaulted but there was ruckus created. And about 20+ activists of the VHP have been arrested. It is unforutnate that they have indulged in assaulting the people there when they could have just protested non-violently to stress their point. After all Mirwaiz is not like Geelani and his own father was assasinated by LeT militants for starting a dialouge with India.

The bottom line is that Indians are more than willing to address every human rights issue and heavy handedness of any forces and to help Kashmiris get their due rights as per the Indian consitution. But when it comes to division of land on the basis of religion, there is no support for that.

Back
Top Bottom