What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
If the general people are mobbing him, then the police should shoot them and make sure he is allowed to speak.

You can't call it providing security while the police allows the people to commit crimes against him.

Woh woh...Just a Min boss......But then why are you guys protesting then when even a tear gas shelll is fired against the Muslim stone pelters in the Valley..?

Why the double standards...The Pandits have every right to express themselves against these separatists elements who are in every way responsible for the Pandits living like refugees in their own country.

Until this hypocrisy is there dont expect any Indian to have a sympathetic attitude towards the Mulsims in the Valley.

And as for the RSS/VHP balderdash is concerned ---- it is similar to Indian blaming Pakistan based LeT for the 4 month long violence in the state.Acceptable ?

On Topic : Hope he doesnt indulge in foolish rhetoric like he did in Chandigarh ---- Indians are the same everywhere.Be it Chandigarh,Kolkata or Chennai ;)

Last edited:
^^^And you wonder why Kashmiri non muslim minorities are angry and are taking there anger out on separatists!

Asim Sahab, Good luck with your Arguments. Have you ever heared the Urdu saying ''Latoon kae Bhoot ...'' Don't waste your energies with meaningful arguments here, Sir with this lot. Kind Advice.

I hope more and more Kashmiri separatists tour all India….at least they will understand the idea of India, a land where no ethnicity, no religion and no region is more important than the India itself.

Indians are the same everywhere.;)

Yes! When it comes to safety and territorial integrity, Indians are the same everywhere.

Just because our youth has started wearing jeans, singing rap, dancing to bollywood, wearing mini skirts etc., doesn't mean that youth doesn't love the country.

In fact, let me vouch for it. The Indian youth loves its country at least as much as, if not more than, how much you guys love yours and we would not let anyone break the country. Not as long as we are alive.

The proof is on PDF itself.

Yaaraane Jaha Kehte Hay Kashmir Hay Jannat,

Jannat Kisi Kaafir Ko Mili Hay Na Milay Gi,

"I Protest."

I_Protest.JPG

Jazakum Allah Kher .... Count me In as a peaceful citizen of this World .... I Protest on the Brutalities of Indians on Kashmiris.

Woh woh...Just a Min boss......But then why are you guys protesting then when even a tear gas shelll is fired against the Muslim stone pelters in the Valley..?

Why the double standards...The Pandits have every right to express themselves against these separatists elements who are in every way responsible for the Pandits living like refugees in their own country.

Until this hypocrisy is there dont expect any Indian to have a sympathetic attitude towards the Mulsims in the Valley.

And as for the RSS/VHP balderdash is concerned ---- it is similar to Indian blaming Pakistan based LeT for the 4 month long violence in the state.Acceptable ?

On Topic : Hope he doesnt indulge in foolish rhetoric like he did in Chandigarh ---- Indians are the same everywhere.Be it Chandigarh,Kolkata or Chennai ;)
They are trying to kill someone, murderers should be killed.

Kashmiri protesters are protesting in disputed territory where fighting the Indian state and all its machinations is their right. Chandigarh and Kolkata are India and hence you will not see Kashmiri protesters fighting the Indian state there.

They are trying to kill someone,

And how did you reach this marvelous conclusion?

Kashmiri protesters are protesting in disputed territory where fighting the Indian state and all its machinations is their right. Chandigarh and Kolkata are India and hence you will not see Kashmiri protesters fighting the Indian state there.

That is not correct. Recently there was a protests by some kashmiri youth at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi.

But the curfew is to stop protest at graveyard, not for praying.
Depends, if you keep terming everything as protest, then you can get away with everything.

Also isn't protesting a right of the free human?

This is what they wanted to recite on the graves, as all Muslims do whenever they visit the graveyards

Praise be to Allah
Lord of the Worlds, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgement!
You alone we worship,
and to You alone we look for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
The Path of those upon whom You bestowed favours,
not those who have invited Your wrath, nor those who have gone astry.

The bravery of Mirwaiz is that he will goto Kolkata against all odds facing off another Hindu-right wing onslaught.

But this will continue now that more Hurriyat Leaders are joining in, sooner or later your goons would have to give in and let them speak.

Make up your mind. You can't argue that the Indian state is evil & then claim that Mirwaiz is brave when he travels under the protection of that very state. Mirwaiz' security, like that of all of Hurriat's leaders is the burden of the Indian state.

What's with the right wing Hindu stuff? Is Mirwaiz fighting against them or is his position against that of the Indian state. I actually don't mind him speaking. We know India better than you do. While there will be a lot of sympathy & understanding for his requests on reducing force levels, Kashmir's position within the Indian union is non negotiable. Flexibility can be shown as long as sovereignty is not on the table. Waste of time to think anything else.

What can I call this --- Exaggeration,Hyper-exaggeration...?? The Pandit brother just gave 3 slaps(grossly insufficient considering who is responsible for their miserable plight today) and here we are talking about attempted Murder. :lol:

Correction --- Kashmiri Muslim stone pelters.When their violence is justified in the name of 'Right to Self Determination', then the violence of the Kashmiri Pandit Brothers too in their 'Right to Self Determination' is 110% justified.

Yes they can come and protest in Kolkata or anywhere -- but I dont think they'll be going back.

Same way Kashmiri Pandit have every right to protest like those paid kashmiri protesters

Just imagine if pandit start to protest like srinagar so what will happen with farooq :lol:

Back
Top Bottom