What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Just answer simple question

You need some one else instruction to remember your love ones
Why has New York erected a 911 monument? Why do they all congregate together on 9/11 around it?

Everyone has lost their loved ones to the same brutality and they are thus congregating together.

Depends, if you keep terming everything as protest, then you can get away with everything.

Also isn't protesting a right of the free human?

This is what they wanted to recite on the graves, as all Muslims do whenever they visit the graveyards

So you need crowd for pray........Well i dnt know that

Just answer simple question

You need some one else instruction to remember your love ones

BTW this question is still unanswered

Asim Sahab, Good luck with your Arguments. Have you ever heared the Urdu saying ''Latoon kae Bhoot ...'' Don't waste your energies with meaningful arguments here, Sir with this lot. Kind Advice.
On the contrary I believe, the Pakistani point of view should be put forward very aggressively but with civility and taking into consideration of all legalities involved. Always put your best foot forward, victory would automatically follow. Let Jinnah's example be your guide.

Same way Kashmiri Pandit have every right to protest like those paid kashmiri protesters

Just imagine if pandit start to protest like srinagar so what will happen with farooq :lol:
Pandits have not been kept out of Kashmir, they can come back and will be welcomed.

Where in Kolkata is it happening? I see no mention in Telegraph.

You can't be serious. Kashmir is India.

P.S. At least as long as we believe so and are willing to kill or die for it, Kashmir IS an integral part of India.

Die for what? Your little vacation spot? What is the meaning of the average Indian to Kashmir anyways? Absolutely nothing. Hardly any religious or cultural ties and yet they still claim them as their own.

Pandits have not been kept out of Kashmir, they can come back and will be welcomed.

------ and be made to live under Sharia and as easy target for 'freedom fighters' .No thanks.

the lumpen elements of the society,the so called 'freedom fighters' will all be removed and thats wen the Pandit brothers will go to their native land.

So you need crowd for pray........Well i dnt know that

BTW this question is still unanswered
It is an absurd question, since its none of your business and not your right to ask how someone believes in God and wishes to remember their lost ones.

What in India you have to justify your personal beliefs?

Your delusions cannot override the echoes of "Go India Go" in Kashmir.

Theese echoes will stay in the valley and will slowly die out in the valley itself.

People of the world have many more important things to worry about like economy etc. than hear about the echoes of a deluded few.

Die for what? Your little vacation spot? What is the meaning of the average Indian to Kashmir anyways? Absolutely nothing. Hardly any religious or cultural ties and yet they still claim them as their own.
You're underestimating their ego and how badly it would be hurt if Pakistan's point of view would be accepted on Kashmir.

Its not about retaining Kashmir, its about showing Pakistan down.

Die for what? Your little vacation spot? What is the meaning of the average Indian to Kashmir anyways? Absolutely nothing.

I wonder who are you to decide on behalf of me ??

Hardly any religious or cultural ties and yet they still claim them as their own.

Ignorance ! Two hint words --- Amarnath,VaishnoDevi.

They are trying to kill someone, murderers should be killed.

For murderers to be called that, there has to be a murder in the first place. Secondly, when you demand that they be killed, are you arguing for extra judicial measures, in which case you might find yourself at variance with one of your diktats saying that no support for unlawful action will be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom