What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
what the heck is that for?

iran's words on kashmir should be taken with a table spoon of salt - these are the guys who have stopped kashmir becoming a bigger issue in the islamic world and have previously sided with india - never forget this, sure we should exploit them opening up but remember these iranians are like chameleons and i think they realise they need us to be friendly - well lets get a bloody good deal:pakistan:

You need to back the hell off. And I noticed you misspelled Iran's religious leader's name in an inappropriate way. Keep this $hit up and I will ban you. Have some respect even if it doesn't come naturally to you. How would you like it if someone misspelled your elders' name and made it into an abuse?

First of all, I would like to commend the journalistic standard of TOI again. :rofl:

Secondly, this is not an official statement from the Govt of Iran. Khamenei is a powerful politician no doubt but right now he is not in the power so his words mean nothing. And where did he mention India as a Zionist regime?

@ Socom
Please tell me that why we Pakistanis should feel happy about this. I think we know Iran very well. This guy will privately apologize to India later on that he didn't mean it.:coffee:

The day a Religious leader of Iran calls the shots on the foreign policy of Iran will be the day that the few remaining friends Iran has isolate it....

A'jad is tolerated because no matter what, he is still a democratically elected leader of the nation....

I think its such irresponsible statements from religious figures that will provide the west fodder to promote their agenda wrt Iran...

I wouldn't be surprised if this statement comes from A'jad,

I mean they are moving into isolation by criticizing a few friends they have.

Ahmadinejad slams Russia for selling out to “Satan”

Last edited:
You need to back the hell off. And I noticed you misspelled Iran's religious leader's name in an inappropriate way. Keep this $hit up and I will ban you. Have some respect even if it doesn't come naturally to you. How would you like it if someone misspelled your elders' name and made it into an abuse?

please expand on why i need to "back the hell off"

and i did not mention the grand ayatollah anywhere:what:

Good to see Iran has finally woken up to the truth. India is very close to Israel while it says its a friend to Iran. While Pakistan doesn't even recognize Israel.

aug06_Israel-India_main.jpg

india-israel-flag.jpg

india-israel-22-12_l.jpg

India-Israel.jpg

hanukkah-indian-120607.jpg

beautiful pics.... love the flag bit :yahoo:

Now this is funny hahaha Iran's leader says some really funny stuff but yet seems so true thx Iran for making others open there eyes to reality.

Iran will never be isolated especially with that much oil and gas it has in its territory :woot:

Most of Asia is still with Iran.

Even under sanctions, Iran is doing quite well.

nowadays, NO nation care about religions or beleifs. it's all diplomacy and politics. Some people really mix emotions and personal beliefs with it.

the sooner Pakistani ppl understand, the better it will be.

making enemies with some makes friends with others, its a rule

so great job iran and our indian friends should not worry abt iran isolation... iran has learned playing with countries who themselves play double games is not a good game..

Iran will never be isolated especially with that much oil and gas it has in its territory :woot:

Most of Asia is still with Iran.

Even under sanctions, Iran is doing quite well.

I meant defence suppliers, if not Russia the other alternative is China.

But if China to refuses because of UN sanctions then who?

I wouldn't be surprised if this statement comes from A'jad,

Ahmadinejad slams Russia for selling out to “Satan”

The Russians have clearly acted upon order from US and NATO for sure. But they have returned the money they got. And the sanctions are really turning the heat on.

wooow man!!!, im not near as intelligent enough as compared to you my lord, good job keep it up

hope no other buddy gives a shyt to your post..(btw where did u learn the manners from ghandhi??)

Nope its inborn.. a very rare quality indeed.- manners.

please expand on why i need to "back the hell off"

and i did not mention the grand ayatollah anywhere:what:

You misspelled Khamenei's name. I corrected it in the original and quoted posts. Since you didn't just drop a character or two and instead transformed the name into a slur, you will do well to not press the point and chicken out now that you have been confronted.

As for why you need to back the hell off, one pretty darn good reason would be that you continue to give strategic relationship threads, which have nothing to do with mullahs or sectarianism, a sectarian colour. You need to understand that every country has a right to its own form of government. If you don't like mullahs governing Iran, tough. If you don't like the Queen being the sovereign of England, ditto. Your personal preferences don't give you any right to be abusive.

Keep your sectarian tilts close to your chest. Put that ugliness where it belongs and don't pollute this forum with it.

nowadays, NO nation care about religions or beleifs. it's all diplomacy and politics. Some people really mix emotions and personal beliefs with it.

the sooner Pakistani ppl understand, the better it will be.

the second sentence is correct.

the first is partially correct, religion is not important, but the pretense of religion, religiosity and all other such traits are....

I meant defence suppliers, if not Russia the other alternative is China.

But if China to refuses because of UN sanctions then who?

China will not turn its back on Iran.

China needs Iran for oil and gas, and Iran needs China.

China will not jeopardize its relations with Iran for the west.

Seriously, wasn't TOI a black mole in this forum till now? I mean I got the hang of this despite being only a few posts old here. How come it is now quoted as a "reliable source".

Even if Khameinei has mentioned it, it doesn't endorse the formal quote from Iranian Government. Unless and until they make it their foreign policy, it simply cannot be said. In fact, we can completely understand that they have some cards that Iranians have to play sometimes to keep their feet dry too.

It is okay.

The lighter note of this part is that there's not a single Jew in the ruling government's high office :lol: funny he should mention "Zionist" in our context. The last time any Jew took high office in India was Lt. Gen. (rtd) JFR Jacob during NDA ruled government, as the NSA..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom