What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Markets such as India are few?

Come back to earth man. Even small state such as Skorea got almost the same size of economy compare to that of India. Economic tit for tat is a lose-lose strategy, so China will not start it, But how can China be intimidated by such tricks of India while they are playing the game that even Japan is not qualified to take part in.

You mean Japanese firms are involved in construction projects in the disputed region?

The only reason why india is doing this is because india doesn't want to see any kind of development inside Pakistan with Chinese help.

India is even worried about Chinese help in Gwadar, Balochistan province of Pakistan.

Pakistan’s Gwadar Port worries Indian Navy

india knows it can not ever have Azad Kashmir. The Muslim population in Azad Kashmir is 100% and they are very anti-india, more anti-india than the people in India Occupied Kashmir Valley.

indian orange media were even dreaming of scenarios to attack "training camps" in Azad Kashmir after mumbai attacks.

so Huawei is back on the list,that was little hard on the,just few months back they escaped from the Indian blacklist,agreeing on some condition's that was to hard on them(from Chinese prospective)

anyway good decision from Indian govt,a tit for tat is welcome given Indian companies r not present big time In China currently

And meanwhile i witnessed a post about Indian supporting for Tibet cause,then it means the poster is unaware that India accepts Tibet as an official territory of china

Also an another post,which say that S.Korean economy is as big as India,i want to say,correct ur stats,Korean economy is not even $ 1 billion strong

Dude your country is just a pawn ... It was for Americans during cold war .. now Chinese are playing with you against India...

Remember how Americans used to be your No. 1 ally??

Unlike America, China shares too much mutual interests with Pakistan.

india should be worried.

:pakistan::china: :cheers: :sniper::chilli:

The only reason why india is doing this is because india doesn't want to see any kind of development inside Pakistan with Chinese help.

India is even worried about Chinese help in Gwadar, Balochistan province of Pakistan.

india knows it can not ever have Azad Kashmir. The Muslim population in Azad Kashmir is 100% and they are very anti-india, more anti-india than the people in India Occupied Kashmir Valley.

indian orange media were even dreaming of scenarios to attack "training camps" in Azad Kashmir after mumbai attacks.

no that not the reason,the reason is Chinese hypocrisy,Indian Kashmir is disputed for them,but not Pakistani Kashmir
,so no one then should complain about it,its our policy,if China have no problem with it they r free to continue their business in Pakistani Kashmir,we have no problem with that

I can say the same on the Afghanistan issue then isn't it? Why is Pakistan opposed to Indian help in Afghanistan? Can I say that Pakistan does not want the Afghanis to have access to development?

The main reason India is worried about the Chinese in P0K is because it is a disputed territory. Does India have any foreign companies operating inside Indian Kashmir?

Remember the chinese telecom fiasco?india crying like little baby and the end result ? business as usual for huawei...lol
cheers to all my indian friends:rofl::rofl:

The end result my dear was Huawei setting up a plant in India. That should tell you the market potential Chinese companies see in the Indian market

China's Huawei To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In India - ChinaTechNews.com - The Technology Source for the Latest Chinese News on Internet, Computers, Digital, Science, Electronics, Law, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Telecom, and Wireless Industries

On topic: GOI is only considering this move yet, it has not gone in to effect. Why are we getting worked up unnecessarily. calm down people

Last edited:
Restricting free trade will only hurt India. Now that there is one less competitor for the projects so inefficiency will increase and corruption will arise. Remember the amount of corruption done in CWG. Indian firms are going to charge the GOI an arm and a leg in the future seeing no competition from Chinese firms. As for Chinese corporations, the world is a big place. Africa is in need of large scale projects, they'll just move there. In the end India will be looser. Don't take it as an offense but thats how free markets work and when you put artificial restrictions on it there will be losses.

I can say the same on the Afghanistan issue then isn't it? Why is Pakistan opposed to Indian help in Afghanistan? Can I say that Pakistan does not want the Afghanis to have access to development?

The main reason India is worried about the Chinese in P0K is because it is a disputed territory. Does India have any foreign companies operating inside Indian Kashmir?

The reason is very simple india just dont have friend that s willing to risk all to help you out in iok:china::pakistan:

The reason is very simple india just dont have friend that s willing to risk all to help you out in iok:china::pakistan:
Maybe India can and has the monetary power to do things on its own unlike your buddy out there. Did you ever think from that angle?

It will just take a little longer thats it. How do you think we have been building our infrastructure till now?

Restricting free trade will only hurt India. Now that there is one less competitor for the projects so inefficiency will increase and corruption will arise. Remember the amount of corruption done in CWG. Indian firms are going to charge the GOI an arm and a leg in the future seeing no competition from Chinese firms. As for Chinese corporations, the world is a big place. Africa is in need of large scale projects, they'll just move there. In the end India will be looser. Don't take it as an offense but thats how free markets work and when you put artificial restrictions on it there will be losses.

Oh sure, if they can they are free to walk away from the billions of dollars worth of projects in India... do you think Chinese are that foolish? It is business my man... money talks. On your argument on free trade, India does allow free trading on a lot of other projects which are not controversial. It is only with the companies who are involved in the P0K area that India is objecting. I am sure there are numerous other companies who are more than willing to grab the contracts.

Maybe India can and has the monetary power to do things on its own unlike your buddy out there. Did you ever think from that angle?

It will just take a little longer thats it. How do you think we have been building our infrastructure till now?

LOL, yes. And the Pakistani poster even thanked ChinaRocks for his statement! Actually its such an insult, if you come to think of it.

Remember the chinese telecom fiasco?india crying like little baby and the end result ? business as usual for huawei...lol
cheers to all my indian friends:rofl::rofl:

I think u r unaware of thr full story,may b ur state controled media did not published thr entire story

Huawei reluctantly and unwillingly have to accept India's terms and condition's,had to open up a plant here and share their codes with Indian govt,so it was huawei that cried like a baby not Indian govt

this is for the same reason i consider by putting them on blacklist after all this,it will b little hard on them

Oh sure, if they can they are free to walk away from the billions of dollars worth of projects in India... do you think Chinese are that foolish? It is business my man... money talks.

You are overestimating your leverage here. There are many billions of dollars worth of projects in many parts of the world with less competition than in Indian market. These affected firms may simply choose to do business there. Also, many Chinese firms are state owned so to them its not merely business but a political angle as well. We'll see how far this goes. Many Chinese and Russian firms are doing business with Iran despite severe sanctions and at the risk of attracting western anger who also happen to be largest Chinese market. And here you think that some unilateral sanction by India is going to have a major impact?

In the end, I think India will only make a fool of itself by these gimmicks. Best stop it now and avoid failed policies.

You are overestimating your leverage here. There are many billions of dollars worth of projects in many parts of the world with less competition than in Indian market. These affected firms may simply choose to do business there. Also, many Chinese firms are state owned so to them its not merely business but a political angle as well. We'll see how far this goes. Many Chinese and Russian firms are doing business with Iran despite severe sanctions and at the risk of attracting western anger who also happen to be largest Chinese market. And here you think that some unilateral sanction by India is going to have a major impact?

In the end, I think India will only make a fool of itself by these gimmicks. Best stop it now and avoid failed policies.

sands I agree with you wholeheartedly except the last two lines. These policies are only being considered at this point, it's a bit immature to call them failed without even trying them out

Back
Top Bottom