What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
first of all human lives are more important than property, and secondly they are destryoing their own property in Kashmir in their own country, why is india involved in this S.H.I.T

For Indians, Kashmir is Indian.

The duty of a security force is to provide security to people as well as infrastructure. I am sure if it was the Pakistani security forces in a similar situation where a crowd of people protesting the burning of a book at a place half way around the world decided to burn a public building. They would have acted in the same way.

It always a good habit to "Practice, what you preach"

Otherwise world will call you a hypocrite, and this stands true for both Pakistan and Iran..please introspect your actions before pointing other's.

yo we know india is hypocrite , u dont have to tell us smart a.s.s

and dude thats like if some one breaks my cell phone and i shoot him in the head? thats just stupid...

Do you think the issue was about a cell phone? I would imagine most people would have not cared about someone burning of a book half a world away too.

What would you have done if you had a gun and someone was burning your house in front of you?

For Indians, Kashmir is Indian.

The duty of a security force is to provide security to people as well as infrastructure. I am sure if it was the Pakistani security forces in a similar situation where a crowd of people protesting the burning of a book at a place half way around the world decided to burn a public building. They would have acted in the same way.

Kashmir is Pakistan too,

and as said those Kashmiris are not killing any indians, and wud indians just sit there and watch if someone was trying to burn Geeta or something

You are right their stoning grant you the right of ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris.

If indian govt. have balls than why don't they make their stoning official as they did your killings

You did not make an ounce sense, up there. Perhaps you might try using less 'high-figh' english, for the sake of us simpletons.

Do you think the issue was about a cell phone? I would imagine most people would have not cared about someone burning of a book half a world away too.

What would you have done if you had a gun and someone was burning your house in front of you?

first of all i wudnt do something bad that wud cause ppl to burn m house, and india killed innocent ppl and thats why they r paying the price,

Kashmir is Pakistan too, and as said those Kashmiris are not killing any indians, and wud indians just sit there and watch if someone was trying to burn Geeta or something

Let me ask you the same question I asked the previous poster.

What would you have done if you had your gun in hand and you were watching some one burn your house?

Please go read the statement the minister made again. He never any where mentions that Kashmir is a disputed territory. The event he describes is one where a mob decided to burn down something just because they heard rumours that some one burned a Quoran somewhere. He says that they were justified in acting the way they did because they are religious. Does that make any sense????

About the Geeta. I am sure I have had chana wrapped in pages of the geeta. I don't think the chanawala got killed for it.

i would ask my indian friends not to bother indulging in a debate here. there was a thread opened on the same topic earlier & didn't get much response either. it's only a statement from iran's low level official & doesn't mean that the issue is internationalised. afterall iran itself is a pain in the backside of countries who really matter. don't lose your sleep over it.

first of all i wudnt do something bad that wud cause ppl to burn m house, and india killed innocent ppl and thats why they r paying the price,

Look at the minister's statement again and check the reasoning he gives for the mob acting the way they did. Any police force anywhere in the world would have acted in the exact same manner.

i would ask my indian friends not to bother indulging in a debate here. there was a thread opened on the same topic earlier & didn't get much response either. it's only a statement from iran's low level official & doesn't mean that the issue is internationalised. afterall iran itself is a pain in the backside of countries who really matter. don't lose your sleep over it.

[/COLOR]

iran_israel_nukes.jpg

india should call to israel and u.s to search for their nukes.:azn::azn:

As much as I like press tv something they cross the limit of logic!

Let me ask you the same question I asked the previous poster.

What would you have done if you had your gun in hand and you were watching some one burn your house?

Please go read the statement the minister made again. He never any where mentions that Kashmir is a disputed territory. The event he describes is one where a mob decided to burn down something just because they heard rumours that some one burned a Quoran somewhere. He says that they were justified in acting the way they did because they are religious. Does that make any sense????

About the Geeta. I am sure I have had chana wrapped in pages of the geeta. I don't think the chanawala got killed for it.

well dude first of all burning the Quran were not rumors, that old a.s.s was serious because he was a racist, n secondly dude if i wouldn't do some stupid thing that i wud have others burn my house like i wudnt go to other ppls house n capture their property n stuff, so yes thats what india is doing btw

[/COLOR]

iran_israel_nukes.jpg

india should call to israel and u.s to search for their nukes.:azn::azn:

usa and israel is not the only countries who have nukes, think hard my friend, u might find some other countries with nukes too

well dude first of all burning the Quran were not rumors, that old a.s.s was serious because he was a racist, n secondly dude if i wouldn't do some stupid thing that i wud have others burn my house like i wudnt go to other ppls house n capture their property n stuff, so yes thats what india is doing btw

In this case, you say the Indian Government did bad things. Can you point out how was the Indian government responsible for a preacher in the US burning a Quoran? Wouldn't this be similar to some one burning your house down because the cricket team lost the match. What would you do in this case?

Back
Top Bottom