What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
usa and gayiserial is not the only countries who have nukes, think hard my friend, u might find some other countries with nukes too

btw we are talking about iran now.so i named iran.u.s also have eyes on you lady.so when time will come ,you will be in the same picture.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

In this case, you say the Indian Government did bad things. Can you point out how was the Indian government responsible for a preacher in the US burning a Quoran? Wouldn't this be similar to some one burning your house down because the cricket team lost the match. What would you do in this case?

dude why are u repeating same thing about burning, it not about burning its about killing innocent ppl, a 11 year old kid was killed with a tear bomb. and dude READ that post clearly, Iran said that it might cause a chaos in Muslim world because some Muslims are killed in Kashmir,
basically Iran is just helping india and warning them that this might lead to some huge problems,
im not racist or anything but yeah dude thats all

dude why are u repeating same thing about burning, it not about burning its about killing innocent ppl, a 11 year old kid was killed with a tear bomb. and dude READ that post clearly, Iran said that it might cause a chaos in Muslim world because some Muslims are killed in Kashmir,
basically Iran is just helping india and warning them that this might lead to some huge problems,
im not racist or anything but yeah dude thats all

dude g2g ttl bro, peace out

and dude thats like if some one breaks my cell phone and i shoot him in the head? thats just stupid...

Dude.. You can not predict where the riot will stop if the sec forces dont intervene. You saw Karachi a few weeks back. Because the sec forces did not intervene in time, over 90 people got killed in the span of 3 days. So if the choice is between letting harm come to civilians in their homes vs the idiots who are on the street indulging in riots, the choice is a no brainer.

Is India even allowing any foreign diplomats/journalists in there? Because unless someone actually goes there, no honest word can be heard.

This thread will go unnoticed as this news was ignored by our Indian members.
Normally, Indian members notice every tit and bit happening in Pakistan while they missed 105 extra judicial killings and thousands of civilian injured and many hundred children abducted.

Srinagar: A little over two weeks ago, Sheikh Yasir, Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front(JKLF) leader Yasin Malik's cousin was fired upon by a policeman when he and his four friends were playing carom outside his home. Yasin Malik's nephew was also injured in the firing.

On Friday, a huge crowd gathered as a father bid a final farewell to his only son, Sheikh Yasir affectionately called Raju , showering almonds and sweets on the body.

The policeman who fired at the boys has been arrested and the police acknowledged that the action was unprovoked but not before the event sparked off widespread outrage and protests.

However, in sharp contrast the Friday's funeral was peaceful marked only by muted quiet mourning. Instead of curses or shrieks, the women of the family came out and sang wedding songs.

Raju was just 30 and as people prepared for his funeral, it appeared that they were bidding farewell to a groom. Just as the family had made it clear that there was to be no violence.

"If you are followers of Prophet Mohammad then just sing for him. Let us send him off like a bridegroom, shower sweets on him, and sing for him," said Sheikh Yasir's father Mohammad Rafiq after the funeral.

This passionate appeal for peace and non-violence came on a day when the valley saw fresh violence. Three more people were killed allegdly in firing by security forces, taking the toll to over 100 in last 3 months.

Kashmir: A father's tearful adieu to his son, fervent appeal for peace

Good post.

I guess your Signature goes well with it.

NO it was a job of Pakistani ISI to provoke anti India feelings in IOK..seriously where are the Indian fanboys they are fast to defend their republic of hypocrist??

The Kashmiris dont want to, will not and never want to live as Indians. They are Kashmiris and proud. 63 years has not changed much others than lot of people killed prematurly and many other deprived of developments.

May Allah liberate Kashmir!

Border crossings in Kashmir can never be stopped if India keeps the AFSPA in effect.
Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA): Under this Act, all security forces are given unrestricted and unaccounted power to carry out their operations, once an area is declared disturbed.
The AFSPA didn't need to be implemented if Kashmir was peaceful & there is no insurgency, which is more in the favour of our people in that state. But guess what, then it is not favourable to our dear neighbor in the west. How would that part will break away from India & merge into Pakistan if its peaceful and people there are having a nice life..

The people of Pakistan occupied Kashmir see their brethren being killed and they obviously are enraged by what they see and so they act.
Isn't it the official policy of pakistan that it will not let its territory be used by those elements that cause trouble in any neighboring country? So if Pakistan occupied Kashmir is paksitan's territory then its the responsibility of pakistan to wipe out such elements that are causing trouble in Indian state of J&K.

During the Musharraf era, Kashmir was peaceful and therefore infiltration was also at a minimum.

Your exact words rearranged to make more sense.
"Infiltration was at a minimum during the Musharraf era and therefore Kashmir was peaceful."

BTW, in 47 Pakistan sent forces after Indian troops intervened to squash a Civil Uprising.

That's absolutely wrong, dear sir. Here's the correct version of history - BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir: The origins of the dispute

In October 1947, Pashtun tribesmen from Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province invaded Kashmir.

Now i know that u might say that BBC always writes in an anti-pakistan manner then how about listening to Asghar Khan, born before partition, ex Air Chief Marshal of PAF & a veteran politician. I think he might be knowing far more than people like us.

Here -

Watch it carefully, he makes a lot of sense.

65, I admit was Pakistan's fault.
Agreed :)

99, please do not take it out of context it was only about kargil, never about kashmir.

Really...???

krg3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pakistani's Pakistani's and Iranians....don;t worry about our country we'll take what measures we think is right to deal with a law and order issue. Simple. I would suggest you keep a close eye on your country's crisis. Iran better think twice before we start giving full support to the opposing team in the UN.

^^OA Indians........are you suggesting Pakistanis should stop reading Iranian news?

After coming across several claims of Pakistani suport to Independent Kashmir, and the moral high ground frequently claimed by some members (Including Admins like Asim), I have conducted an exhaustive research and have not come across a single incident of this view being propagated or even suggested in official channels.

Infact, the pre condition for holding ANY office in so called Azad Kashmir is to swear to an Oath :

This applies to positions from president, Prime minister, Minister, Speaker, MPs , MLCs etc.

Additionally, (2) No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or detrimental to, the ideology of the State’s accession to Pakistan.

Link: http://www.ajkassembly.gok.pk/AJK_Interim_Constitution_Act_1974.pdf (Official Constitution of so called Azad KAshmir)

This essentially means any pro-independence group will not be allowed to be established or survive on Pakistani specially Kashmiri land. Even a group supporting accession to India will not be allowed.

Can you explain this and give me a single incidence of Pakistan officially supporting the cause of Independent Kashmir?? Leave alone supporting, even identifying it...

I am not speaking about random press quotations which are easily denied but formally documented and concrete actions. Has this view ever been iterated at any international meet.

The support to right of "Self Determination" has a catch - it has only 2 options India and Pakistan.

If I have overlooked certain incident, be kind enough and bring it to my notice or else quit taking this moral high ground.

Thanks and regards,

this great discovery of yours is not worth any thing ...
did you go on and discover that what you have proudly highlighted is also a part of other oaths in the country ?

oh, ca'mon. shut up.

that is nothing compare to how many Muslims have been killed in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom