What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

Showing the world that India is violating its international commitments is a good place to start.

But then won't that be hypocritical, when Pakistan tried to unilaterally change the LOC, in Kargil. And as most Pakistanis like to boast here, how Pakistan still hold, some Indian peaks. (thereby altering the situation in Kashmir).

I am sure, if Pakistan goes ahead, with this line of argument. India would give the Kargil argument.
Besides just last year GB was declared the defacto province 5th province of Pakistan. India protested this even back then.

Not in AJK bro, not high by any measure and that's proved by there never being a rebellion against Pakistan and do remember the AJK regiment is part and parcel of the PA. Also another fun fact the population is 5% of the population but make up 12% of the armed forces....A very small minority wants it.
I'd say what you wrote above is more about IOK as I met people from there over the years and they thought the ideas that AJK people had of joining Pakistan were not right. But that's all changed now, destiny awaits.
True, like I said those people are thinking about their choices, now. As soon as there is a spark from IOK, Pakistan will jump in. Right now they are waiting for their response. Fingers crossed.

There should really be a NATO type pact among some Muslim nation that entails a foe attacking one nation is like attacking every nation. GCC, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey(? NATO) would make a formidable deterrent to India alone without the smaller nations included.
Not trust worthy, if they cant even support Pakistan politically. What makes you think they will be trusted with a joint army. Few things are clear though. If they dont support us in this fight then Pakistan will watch when their countries are on fire.

Responses are in different shapes. The one that sounds less but bleeds more is the ideal one.

Pakistan will have to fight alone for the initial period, just like the Afghan war. Eventually, with the passage of time we will be able to suck in a couple of heavy weights.

Tiny cuts, surgical ones. There is already reports of Pakistan restricting airspace for Indians.

Don't directly engage your enemy, rather keep them busy.

There will also be repercussions for the Gulf countries for not supporting us.

War of nerves. Make him cross the line, just like 02/27

Don’t disturb the enemy when he is on the highest “high” on making mistakes - one graver than the other....

Finish the job at hand in Afganistan!! Remember, Babur Han first quelled Afganistan and then went for Hindustan!!! Afganistan was the means not the destination....

If there's a war, I'm pretty sure the world will cut India off with the exception of Israel.
Pakistan just needs to know how to make AK47's and ATGMs and manpads and it has a chance :D.

If you say so brother but you have to admit the feeling of acceptance in Iok and azad Kashmir was high, for an independent state. India shot itself in the foot with this move and made the kashmiris push into the pakistani camp, both the pro and anti-Indian ones. In this isolation they only see Pakistan as their hope and way out, thus the reinstatement of their love for Pakistan.
Mate i think you have taken the views of a few good for nothing idiots for the entire AJK. We identify our self's as Pakistanis first and Kashmiris later there are few we wont agree with me on this but they are too few to even matter. Political landscape in AJK is dominated by mainstream national parties from Pakistan and you will never find a politician in AJK who want Independence. Post 1990 even IOK has become more and more pro Pakistan than pro Independence.
Believe me or not my friend i have seen Utter contempt and disdain for State of Pakistan from Groups and Individuals from almost every Part of our country. But they are few and far between and their beliefs are overshadowed by the Patriotism
and Loyalty of the Majority. I have never judged a people by their few specimens i had an interaction with. If i have seen one
dissident i have also seen a thousand Loyalists.

But then won't that be hypocritical, when Pakistan tried to unilaterally change the LOC, in Kargil. And as most Pakistanis like to boast here, how Pakistan still hold, some Indian peaks. (thereby altering the situation in Kashmir).

I am sure, if Pakistan goes ahead, with this line of argument. India would give the Kargil argument.
Besides just last year GB was declared the defacto province 5th province of Pakistan. India protested this even back then.

India's protests would fall flat if Pakistan can show similar violations by the other side. Why do you think Pakistan had to withdraw from Kargil?

54 Years back when the tensions between India and Pakistan were reaching their boiling point over the issue of Kashmir. Pakistan initiated Operation Gibraltar in IOK, aimed to capitalize over the internal strife and agitation in Kashmir against occupational New Delhi forces, drive away India from Kashmir by fueling the fire of freedom and subsequently by direct Military intervention. The plans of Direct military intervention only remained on maps at least for the valley itself however the "GIBRALTAR" was initiated with guerrilla forces entering the Kashmir in the first week of July 1965 from all possible directions. They were tasked to carry out sabotage, lay ambushes on indian troops and hit the Indian military and it's logistics hard as well as to train, equip, assist local population to fight against the indian rule. These forces were meant to be the scout troops for a larger Pakistani offensive in Kashmir. Unluckily for these guerrilla forces, the indian army managed to root them out at the very initial stages except for one force which they couldn't despite repeated and exhaustive efforts. It was the legendary GHAZNAVI FORCE commanded by Major Munawar Awan Ghazi e Kashmir, Sitara e Jurat. Munawar led his men through the mountain ranges of Pir panjal into Southern Jammu in initial weeks of july 1965, established his positions and within a course of 2 months captured 500sq miles of territory. He not only managed to drive away Indians by excessive guerrilla operations but also repulsed almost every Indian counter attack on his positions. His actions resulted into large scale mobilization of kashmiri youth for joining freedom struggle to drive Indians out. King of Rajouri as often referred to by FM Ayub Khan,he secured the territory he captured and it was not until Ceasefire of 1965 War, that territory was on orders of Pakistani high command was formally handed over to India. His last biggest action was capture of Rajouri Garrison and raising of Pakistani flag over the Headquarters of 25th Indian infantry division. Exfiltration of Munawar's Ghaznavi from Souhtern Jammu upon ceasefire agreement and despite repeated protests by him was the end of last hope atleast for that time for Pakistan and Kashmiri people to gain freedom of Kashmir.
After recent India's nefarious actions of revoking article 370 and attempt to change the demography of Kashmir. Munawar Pass, a mountain range named after legendary Munawar in kashmir looks for another Munawar Awan crossing over from the mountains of Nakiyal and Koi Ratta into the Valley to liberate it from the clutches of tyrannical Indian rule. It's yet to be seen, if the Land of Green gives birth to another Munawar Awan who would again hit the Indians hard and force them to lick their wounds as one did 54 years ago.
search

Last edited:
India's protests would fall flat if Pakistan can show similar violations by the other side. Why do you think Pakistan had to withdraw from Kargil?

Which violation, if you are referring to Siachen, then LOC does not extend to Siachen.

I the Legal Position of the instrument of accession has been made very clear even in UN.

Elaborate please.

@Imran Khan ... Bhai, pichlay dinon bars band thay yahan top management badalnay ki waja se, lagta hai desi pe rahay hain aj kal jo is kism k SOLID ideas a rahay hain ap k dimagh mein :lol:

Back
Top Bottom