What's new

Kashmir Issue : Our options & possible Course of Action

No trade with india, close airspace forever for Indians airlines. Support khalistan and other Muslims in India arm them to revolt.

I've been reading all sorts of opinions people have had over the past two days. Many have been calling for a direct attack on India and others have been suggesting that GOP was in on it the whole time.

Well let's just go through it, no we were not in on it, yes many expected this as it was written in BJP's Election Manifesto, but they did it in a hurry and in some peoples opinion unconstitutionally as well, though I doubt their Supreme Court will overturn this.

Second can we attack India straight away? Well NO and YES.
We can and we most probably will have a war with India in near future, but this time we cannot be the aggressor's. We have to respond to their aggression as it always gives you a strategic advantage. Public opinion is on your side and the soldiers also fight with double the enthusiasm as they know they had no choice but to defend their land. And the side which attacks first always makes a miscalculation for which they pay later in the war.

And finally what can we do, as not doing anything is pretty bad as well.
So I think as India doesn't care for any International law(which is a joke BTW) or UN or any other stupid organisation, then why should we? We should execute their Monkey Kulbushan immediately and not even return his body. We should ask a local pundit to burn it. As the US did with Osama's body(or didn't), as they claimed to have thrown it in the ocean.

This will give a pretty strong message and put the pressure back on Modi and his cronies and give us some time to plan future course of action, as then the public pressure on their side would get unimaginable and their Media would go crazy and Modi would be forced to commit another blunder. Mark my words.

SO EXECUTE THEIR MONKEY IMMEDIATELY.
Let him live, keep him alive for future bargain ... time after time we need something to show Indian terror face to the world

May I politely suggest reading the ICJ verdict? Pakistan needs to play its hand with great skill, remaining calm and cool, rather than giving in to such knee jerk reactions.
fully agreed ... pakistan need to play smartly, and should first exhaust all possible means to control the situation.

china wil not and should not do anything here for us
Pakistan should start arming the Kashmiri's give them Ak 47, give
them IED's. The most stupid thing done by past governments was to finish
Kashmiri and Khalistan armed struggle.

Get China to put their foot down by giving weapons to the maoists. Every state
in India has to burn.

fully agreed ... pakistan need to play smartly, and should first exhaust all possible means to control the situation.

Pakistan should begin by pointing out that India is in violation of the Simla Agreement: "Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organization, assistance or encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peace and harmonious relations."

Why not we give them jobs on GEO/Dawn ??? kuch paisy hi bana lain gy yeh aur hamari bhi jaan chooty gi
We have more Monkeys!

I would rather put them in a zoo and let little Pak kids look at them give them tea and biscuits and giggle and be happy... and shout #PakistanZindabad

Why should we steal this little joy from very little Paks?

I say... #GangaMokeys in cage @Reichsmarschall

First nuke,than shooting down as many a/c of IAF we can find ,all front war asap,declare AJK as free country aur aab yeh ?? @Mangus Ortus Novem @RIWWIR aab PDF py bhi Arnab aur GD Bakshi type bhar gaye hain shayyed

You are right. We also have no shortage of our Bakshis and Goswamis.

SO EXECUTE THEIR MONKEY IMMEDIATELY.
If executing him annuls the recent decision of India regarding Kashmir, I will be the first person behind you.
And if it doesn't, me and most probably the state, won't do anything to KJ until he exercises his review legal actions.

Pakistan should begin by pointing out that India is in violation of the Simla Agreement: "Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organization, assistance or encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peace and harmonious relations."

Simla agreement is dead and so is IWT.

Situation is back to 1948. LOC is going to be flexible now and whoever can take whatever will attempt it.

Wasn't it dead, when Pakistan crossed the LOC in Kargil ?

We have a hindu supremacist terrorist on the otehr side who believes in upmanship. Those indian animals only understand aggressionPakistan needs to come out of its shell and give them back. Execute this guy and time for screwing India's economy which is already slowed down due to their hindu terrorist Prime Minister.

Back
Top Bottom