What's new

Kashmir is Pakistan & India's internal matter, says Taliban; India is not relevant

Close India taliban relations should be a big worry for us. It's like wasting 17 years in a useless war. What is our policy? Are we Seriously allow talibans to join hands with India? Why is foreign office silent and where is deep state? Handle these matters carefully. Don't allow talibans to establish relations with India. Iran is mediator. Harm the mediator. Iran hasn't done any single thing that is good for pakistan.

Thank you Taliban....

I have always seen that Taliban has some soft corner for India... they never did anything harmful towards India.... during Vajpayee time when India passenger plane was hijacked that time also Taliban offered to attack plane and save some lives.....
Hahaha ok good

The Taliban on Monday denied claims on social media that it could join Pakistan-sponsored terrorism in Kashmir, underlining that the Taliban was clear that it “does not interfere in internal affairs of other countries”.

“The statement published in the media about Taaliban joining Jihad in Kashmir is wrong…. The policy of the Islamic Emirate is clear that it does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.” Suhail Shaheen, the spokesperson for the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, as the political wing of Taliban calls itself, tweeted on Monday evening.

No where it says “India’s internal matter”
like the headline of this thread .

Last edited:
Thank you Taliban....

I have always seen that Taliban has some soft corner for India... they never did anything harmful towards India.... during Vajpayee time when India passenger plane was hijacked that time also Taliban offered to attack plane and save some lives.....
Lol. Taliban refused to allow Indian spl forces even in the airport region.

“does not interfere in internal affairs of other countries”.

“The statement published in the media about Taaliban joining Jihad in Kashmir is wrong…. The policy of the Islamic Emirate is clear that it does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.” Suhail Shaheen, the spokesperson for the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, as
Please show me where the Taliban stated "Kashmir" to be INDIA'S internal matter specifically as I cannot see that in the quoted text.

I've had plenty of Indians explain to me with 100 percent confidence that the Afghans are closest friends of Indians, and born enemies of Pakistanis. :pop: I mean Hindi-Afghan bhai bhai etc.

I could only mutter: "whatever, dude. You clearly don't know the Afghans very well." I do. There are a lot of Afghans living in Europe, and having spent a lot of time in Central and Western European countries. I'll just put it this way, they are not very popular with anyone.

Based on my personal experiences, I'll trust any random Indian, Pakistani (or Bangladeshi etc.) over a random Afghan.

Hope no mod rules were broken with this anecdote.

Afghans don't fit anywhere. They are literally in between. The closest cousin would normally be Central Asia, but even the Central Asians are a different breed when compared to Afghans. Afghans are too different in many respects. War has ravaged their country. It has also altered their culture and way of doing things.

do you understand Pashtu, where does it say Kashmir is your internal Matter? Kashmir issue is in the UN and it is not India's internal Matter.
Fake newj par awa nikal Ghai, asaal newj par tu Jaan nakil jaghi

true

@Suriya @BHarwana

Thread title is incorrect as per the presented quotes.

Thread title states Taliban said Kashmir is "India's internal matter", whereas the presented statements mentioned "internal matters of other countries". Hence the statement simply confirms Kashmir is someone else's internal matter, not Afghanistan's, but no specific nation is confirmed as the owner of said matter.

Hindustan Times is making monkeys out of Indians yet again.

I've had plenty of Indians explain to me with 100 percent confidence that the Afghans are closest friends of Indians, and born enemies of Pakistanis. :pop: I mean Hindi-Afghan bhai bhai etc.

I could only mutter: "whatever, dude. You clearly don't know the Afghans very well." I do. There are a lot of Afghans living in Europe, and having spent a lot of time in Central and Western European countries. I'll just put it this way, they are not very popular with anyone.

Based on my personal experiences, I'll trust any random Indian, Pakistani (or Bangladeshi etc.) over a random Afghan.

Hope no mod rules were broken with this anecdote.
there's a hindu kush mountain in Afghanistan, do you know the meaning of Hindu Kush?

A very smart statement. Washing away the hands before the bombings start in India.

@Suriya @BHarwana

Thread title is incorrect as per the presented quotes.

Thread title states Taliban said Kashmir is "India's internal matter", whereas the presented statements mentioned "internal matters of other countries". Hence the statement simply confirms Kashmir is someone else's internal matter, not Afghanistan's, but no specific nation is confirmed as the owner of said matter.

Hindustan Times is making monkeys out of Indians yet again.
It is true, in original twitter there's no mention of Kashmir as an internal matter. The title is fabricated by Indians.

Back
Top Bottom