What's new

Kashmir is not India’s internal matter: Pakistan

View attachment 23198

How about reporting dumbass trolls? Low life's aren't worth the time brah..

Are you really tht dumb tht u Dnt even know tht sarikistan is nothing but PPPs demand for a seperatist province? And how many seperatist commanders surrendered this year alone?nor is there anything like pakhtunistan or sindhudesh..

and you didn't know that Bodoland is just a demand of new state in India.

I was talking to serious people not clowns. For you my reply will be what made you think Pakistan will agree on the garbage such as converting LoC into IB?:crazy::crazy::rofl:

Doesn't matter in both cases we will have what we have right now, you can keep dreaming about the garbage called Chenab formula. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes Pakistan did compromise. It is greed of people like you in India that is main hurdle in between peace. For people like you nothing is enough. The Urdu word "Ehsaan Faramosh" fits right. You tried to make your propaganda sound truth but you were rejected by my valid points & you ran away. Do you wanna start over again? Are you on square one again?:lol::omghaha::sarcastic:

Pot calling the kettle black. :omghaha::omghaha:

Bodoland the insurgency hit area where you have deployed your military/para ?
There is no such place called Bodoland we recognize yet. And insurgency was somewhere else not there. It is more of an electoral matter under constitution of India.

Well ...welcome the world of Pakistan... whole world is bad.. only they are true peace loving humans God created... Heaven on earth... enjoy the fireworks every night and keep celebrating them.

We came here in this world to be judged against actions we perform in this world.For you this world is eternal Fear of facing mighty himself .Regardless what ever you think of our selve one thing is sure that 2 Nation theory is even more stronger then ever for you aiding any muslim against Tanks/Raping soldiers is bad Fine with that as we should do what ever we can .So remember what happened in 1948 we took our land from you so i guess in future this is the way .

Then why does Pak send terrorists into J&K, if they want to resolve it through dialogue? Hypocrites...

Just wait till 16th may
Our great nation will be in great hands once again & then we will payback Pakistan for the 3 decade long insurgency they have crushed us with
By the way which party are you going to vote for

Doesn't matter in both cases we will have what we have right now, you can keep dreaming about the garbage called Chenab formula.

Still you seems a bit insecure.:omghaha::omghaha: Did i press the nerves?:omghaha::omghaha:

Pot calling the kettle black. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ah try some new phrase...no offense but every time you repeat this when even it is not needed shows your stupidity.:crazy:

Still you seems a bit insecure.:omghaha::omghaha: Did i press the nerves?:omghaha::omghaha:

Ah try some new phrase...no offense but every time you repeat this when even it is not needed shows your stupidity.:crazy:

You can even dream of getting piece of moon just like the garbage Chenab formula, nobody cares about it in India. :omghaha::omghaha: Certainly so much sacrifice first trying to grab Hindu majority princely states after saying Hindu-Muslims can't live together then grumbling after losing in your dirty game. :wacko:

You can even dream of getting piece of moon just like the garbage Chenab formula, nobody cares about it in India. Certainly so much sacrifice first trying to grab Hindu majority princely states after saying Hindu-Muslims can't live together then grumbling after losing in your dirty game. :wacko:

Again my question is even if we dream of capturing moon what are you feeling insecure for? Too much obsession i guess. Seems to be fresh student of Indian Army & that bharat verma the clown propaganda.:omghaha::omghaha:

Game is not over my dude...why are you in hurry?:what::azn:

If Pakistanis arent carefully one day they may lose more land in the next conflict.

The indians already have saichen glacier.

They are a bigger more powerful state and that will not change not in ten years and not in 100 years.

the indiasns know this they wont budge regrardless who pakistan brings to help negotiate be it china or usa

wait wait, I have another joke for the stupid and funny thread...' there was once a priest and a rabbi and a mulla....

I completely disagree with you. Extremists will die down after Kashmir issue/dispute is solved. Their support in Pakistan will end & Pakistanis will force the govt to start business relations with India. Pakistan and India will come very close.

No I dont think so.This is not going to stop.May good guys in Pakistan dream like that.But outcome will not like that.

Damage is done.I dont know whether Jinnah know about the tribal invasion in to the Kashmir in 1947.
But that was the main reason for all this.Nehru did another folly by taking the matter in to the UN(still dont know what is the reason).I think UK conspiracy is behind this .Any way still it remain as a dispute
We fought 4 wars and spend billions of money.Now with 125 crore people and a booming economy this dispute become a time pass for our government .but on other hand this cause a lot of bleeding to Pakistan both economically and for development.

No who can come as a mediator ?US .Recent months ago we ordered diplomatic reprisals against US and expelled their senior diplomats from India.And we support Russia on Crimea.So anyone having common sense can understand US is no more in a position of mediator.Here they are dealing with a powerful country.Now Russia ,Russia is our important ,traditional ally .They will support India. or simply the cant lose a friend a like India.
About China .China is our rival .So ignore about it.
These are the main major countries in the world.Forget about EU .Some of them like France are our important ally and they also value our relationship with them.
So it will remain like this.

Damage is done.I dont know whether Jinnah know about the tribal invasion in to the Kashmir in 1947.
But that was the main reason for all this.Nehru did another folly by taking the matter in to the UN(still dont know what is the reason).I think UK conspiracy is behind this .Any way still it remain as a dispute
We fought 4 wars and spend billions of money.Now with 125 crore people and a booming economy this dispute become a time pass for our government .but on other hand this cause a lot of bleeding to Pakistan both economically and for development.
No who can come as a mediator ?US .Recent months ago we ordered diplomatic reprisals against US and expelled their senior diplomats from India.And we support Russia on Crimea.So anyone having common sense can understand US is no more in a position of mediator.Here they are dealing with a powerful country.Now Russia ,Russia is our important ,traditional ally .They will support India. or simply the cant lose a friend a like India.
About China .China is our rival .So ignore about it.
These are the main major countries in the world.Forget about EU .Some of them like France are our important ally and they also value our relationship with them.
So it will remain like this.
There was never question of 3rd party mediator. US - Never, Russia - They themselves dont want, China- Its a joke, Between France? Must be joking.
It s in Pakistan's interest more than India that they keep move on. We have gone through hard times and ready to go but are U?

I completely disagree with you. Extremists will die down after Kashmir issue/dispute is solved. Their support in Pakistan will end & Pakistanis will force the govt to start business relations with India. Pakistan and India will come very close.
Wishful thinking but do u think it will end with Kashmir?

Again my question is even if we dream of capturing moon what are you feeling insecure for? Too much obsession i guess. Seems to be fresh student of Indian Army & that bharat verma the clown propaganda.:omghaha::omghaha:

Game is not over my dude...why are you in hurry?:what::azn:

Where did you find me being insecure, we still have best parts of your Kashmir and control on your so called Jugular veins(Indus-Chenab-Jhelum) ;)

Back
Top Bottom