What's new

Kashmir is not India’s internal matter: Pakistan

Of Course kashmir is not india,s internal matter,the sooner they give up IOK it,s better for them.Kashmiri population clearly don,t accept india and don,t call themselves indians which shows the presence of stinky hindu army in IOK is 100% illegal.Also the human right violations like rape and murder of innocent kashmiris on daily basis also cannot be ignored.Well everyone knows sooner or later they have to give up IOK.

Begging+bowl.jpg
Are you eating well these days in your slum? :lol:

Well we can deal with what ever Kashmiri population says.. your are not required to poke into INDIA's internal matter... and hey did i heard it correctly.. another blast in Islamabad ??? see they are coming from :victory:left, :chilli:right and c:bounce:enter...

And yes we are eating well here...and howz grass eating decades going for you ?? in plenty or need water for more grass??:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Dushman mare khusian na Maney
Sajna Bhi marjana ek din .

Waiting for day when u will hear all these exposions in you back door then probably you will learn to respect that people die during bomb explosion and possibly he/she might be dear ones as well

People who dig holes for others sooner or later fall in the same hole.
I am sure you are talking about afghanistan where you have wasted billions of dollars for defeating pakistans strategic importance and did not spend a penny on your starving poor population.But still we whipped your indian butt in afghanistan

And Pakistan has learned it .Now Remember Pakistan dig a hole Pakistan suffered we learned and move away .Now India is digging up same hole remmember your best friend .Lets assume for a min if Pakistan fails what will happen to you .We are fighting 100 K people max but you have to fight 180 Mio in the end .So dont get so happy over it .We have learned our lesson its time you also do so other wise be ready for all back lash from PK ,AFG together as we dont believe in 7 births as you guys do .so we have nothing to loose in this manner .but according to you guys you will suffer 7 times in you complete life cycle

Moreover if Afghanistan does not think Pakistan as a strategically important compared to INDIA then you can literally cannot help yourself either.

In your dreams .Thing is you use only internet /News channel fed to you ground realities are some thing else .You and me both will be here by 2014 end as US withdraws we will see about that .

7 life of 7million life no one knowz life after death,therefore ..you can write a book on it after your death.
As muslim i know where we will be going so dont need to answer on that ,You sould wait for the book by the way

Pakistan and Afghanistan together is a dream now after the mess Pakistan created in Afghanistan. We are more than happy with conditions in our country and still growing. will deal with all the internal issues ourself.

Start dealing with
Good luck .

And if Pakistan fails which is also a possibility now coz wars are fought in mind not in ground.. and Pakistan now started thinking If and but on winning a war so is very close to fail. And you need not to worry, we are competent enough to handle situations which effect us

Good luck with what ever you are defending at what ever helps you sleep at night

It is, therefore, important that Pakistan and India resolve this dispute through dialogue, she added.
Then why does Pak send terrorists into J&K, if they want to resolve it through dialogue? Hypocrites...

In your dreams .Thing is you use only internet /News channel fed to you ground realities are some thing else .You and me both will be here by 2014 end as US withdraws we will see about that .

7 life of 7million life no one knowz life after death,therefore ..you can write a book on it after your death.
As muslim i know where we will be going so dont need to answer on that ,You sould wait for the book by the way

Pakistan and Afghanistan together is a dream now after the mess Pakistan created in Afghanistan. We are more than happy with conditions in our country and still growing. will deal with all the internal issues ourself.

Start dealing with
Good luck .

And if Pakistan fails which is also a possibility now coz wars are fought in mind not in ground.. and Pakistan now started thinking If and but on winning a war so is very close to fail. And you need not to worry, we are competent enough to handle situations which effect us

Good luck with what ever you are defending at what ever helps you sleep at night

Balochistan
Saraikistan,
Sindh,
Kashmir,
Punjab(Pakistan)
Pakhtunwa

now, try searching it you will come to know about the situation and etymology. Good Luck!

Searching what
Balochistan (Indian Involvement)
Saraikistan (Where this came from)
Sindh (MQM Indian/UK/US)
Kashmir ? whats wrong there probably in your view they are dying to join India.
Punjab WTF
Pakhtunwa (seriously ur on drugs)

Problem with you is

now, try searching it you will come to know about the situation and etymology. Good Luck!

U search only ground facts we all know

Where there is no scope for you to get even an inch of Kashmir's land, what make you think India will ever agree to this garbage called Chenab formula. :omghaha::omghaha:

I was talking to serious people not clowns. For you my reply will be what made you think Pakistan will agree on the garbage such as converting LoC into IB?:crazy::crazy::rofl:

You never compromised but you lost your own foul play because of over-optimism. I have already explained you those things.

Yes Pakistan did compromise. It is greed of people like you in India that is main hurdle in between peace. For people like you nothing is enough. The Urdu word "Ehsaan Faramosh" fits right. You tried to make your propaganda sound truth but you were rejected by my valid points & you ran away. Do you wanna start over again? Are you on square one again?:lol::omghaha::sarcastic:

Searching what
Sindh (MQM Indian/UK/US)
Punjab WTF

Problem with you is

You must remove Sind & MQM. No MQM'er wishes bad against Pakistan.

The problem is only in few areas of Balochistan by BLA & that also is not a major one.

I think Balochistan is also not your internal matter. Because Balochistan don't accept Pakistan and also don't call themselves Pakistani... Also the human right voilations like rape and murder of innocent Balochis on daily basis also cannot be ignored. Well everyone knows sooner or later they have to free Balochistan... Am I Right???:coffee::coffee:

Nor is Assam, Khalistan, South Tibet, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, North East, etc your internal matters. They don't accept India & don't call themselves Indians.

Don't try to be smart...if you go on legal parts of Pakistan then your legal parts will be touched too.

Can Baloch members here at PDF confirm this?

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @pk_baloch etc

Last edited:
Resolve , resolve , resolve....we know all this is farce ....there is no possible resolution of kashmir issue....too mush has gone for,too many suspicions exist,its simply isn't possible.

I completely agree with you. Too much has gone through, now Pakistan has to move on with this issue.

Technically speaking, India also agreed to a referendum in Kashmir, that didn't go as planned either.

Still, I have to agree on one point, Nawaz is doing this for political leverage. He's only doing this to appease the hardliners to get favors from them. I suspect it may have to do with getting some sort of backing for the MFN/NDMA status to India, even if this does seem contradictory.

I agree with you, it is just a political leverage sort of thing. My personal opinion is Pakistan should forget about Kashmir and concentrate about other parts of their country. Pakistan has a part of Kashmir, they should develop that part and make it like Switzerland or Bangkok and show it to the whole world. Believe me on that day, Jammu will also proceed towards Pakistan.

Success is the biggest revenge. Make Pakistani Kashmir successful, make it grow, glow and shine in whole world.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. Too much has gone through, now Pakistan has to move on with this issue.

I agree with you, it is just a political leverage sort of thing. My personal opinion is Pakistan should forget about Kashmir and concentrate about other parts of their country. Pakistan has a part of Kashmir, they should develop that part and make it like Switzerland or Bangkok and show it to the whole world. Believe me on that day, Jammu will also proceed towards Pakistan.
In all honestly, most Pakistanis have accepted Kashmir's current reality, and only the hardcore nationalists keep making a fuss about it.

In all honestly, most Pakistanis have accepted Kashmir's current reality, and only the hardcore nationalists keep making a fuss about it.

I think it is not the hardcore nationalists, it is just the political stunts or political gimmicks, that's it.

Make your part of Kashmir shine, not only Jammu and Kashmir come to you, but the rest of the country will also come to you.

Remember, success is biggest revenge.

Last edited:
Searching what
Sindh (MQM Indian/UK/US)
Punjab WTF

Problem with you is

image.jpg

I was talking to serious people not clowns. For you my reply will be what made you think Pakistan will agree on the garbage such as converting LoC into IB?:crazy::crazy::rofl:

Yes Pakistan did compromise. It is greed of people like you in India that is main hurdle in between peace. For people like you nothing is enough. The Urdu word "Ehsaan Faramosh" fits right. You tried to make your propaganda sound truth but you were rejected by my valid points & you ran away. Do you wanna start over again? Are you on square one again?:lol::omghaha::sarcastic:

You must remove Sind & MQM. No MQM'er wishes bad against Pakistan.

The problem is only in few areas of Balochistan by BLA & that also is not a major one.

Nor is Assam, Khalistan, South Tibet, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, North East, etc your internal matters. They don't accept India & don't call themselves Indians.

Don't try to be smart...if you go on legal parts of Pakistan then your legal parts will be touched too.

Can Baloch members here at PDF confirm this?

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @pk_baloch etc
How about reporting dumbass trolls? Low life's aren't worth the time brah..

Balochistan
Saraikistan,
Sindh,
Kashmir,
Punjab(Pakistan)
Pakhtunwa

Are you really tht dumb tht u Dnt even know tht sarikistan is nothing but PPPs demand for a seperatist province? And how many seperatist commanders surrendered this year alone?nor is there anything like pakhtunistan or sindhudesh..

I think Balochistan is also not your internal matter. Because Balochistan don't accept Pakistan and also don't call themselves Pakistani... Also the human right voilations like rape and murder of innocent Balochis on daily basis also cannot be ignored. Well everyone knows sooner or later they have to free Balochistan... Am I Right???:coffee::coffee:

Rapes n killings? Go .. Urself.

Back
Top Bottom