What's new

Kashmir has never been better in almost 25 years

Kashmir will never feel better. There will always be a movement until freedom is achieved.
Get over it Indians. Most Kashmiris live in Pakistan and the 80% of the ones living in J&K under Indian control either want independence or want to join Pakistan.
For the most part i'm LOL at the source and at the author. :lol:

Kashmir will never feel better. There will always be a movement until freedom is achieved.
Get over it Indians. Most Kashmiris live in Pakistan and the 80% of the ones living in J&K under Indian control either want independence or want to join Pakistan.

There is more to Jammu and Kashmir than Kashmiris. There are the Dogras, ladhakhis, Jammuites, Kargil Shias, Sunni Gujjars and Bakarwals all are more than happy to be part of India. Its just the Kashmir Valley thats demanding the so called "azaadi".

Tl;dr keep dreaming like you have for the past 65 years. India is only going to get stronger:devil:

I am not able to understand the bold part explain plz .

Bolded part 1:That has been the wet dream of yours for the past 6 decades...but thats not happening lols...comeon its time, go and plan a infiltration again and get KIA by our army go kiddo go....be assured J&K is integral part of India and it will remain so untill the aliens from mars attack Earth and you cannot do a damn about it...

Bolded part 2:: :rofl: :rofl:

Ethnically Kashmiri (coming from the valley): Yes
Culturally Punjabi (settled in punjab): Yes
what a funny definition on identity

images

Back
Top Bottom