What's new

Kashmir has never been better in almost 25 years

I asked this question a few times because the Pakistani people are saying that it's not safe to go there etc, but thank you guys for putting my mind at rest, if I was on my own I wouldn't worry so much, but a I am going with my wife and kids I just need to be sure.
Try not to go out of the green zones or you might stumble upon some mass graves or a soldier beating women children and men protesting for freedom.

Stay inside the green zones and it's a heaven on earth just like there seems nothing wrong in the green zones in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Enjoy!Try visiting the Pakistani side of Kashmir,then let us know how it went.

^ A person actually belonging from Lahore claims to be a kashmiri and goes by the name Rabia Kashmiri. That guy is also a flase flag low life troll.

These board is replete with such instances. Why take them seriously..

^ A person actually belonging from Lahore claims to be a kashmiri and goes by the name Rabia Kashmiri. That guy is also a flase flag low life troll.

These board is replete with such instances. Why take them seriously..

There is no word called "Kashmir" or "Kashmiri" in Kashmiri language, those are the names used by outsiders.

A lot of people there have no hope but to seek employment, very despicable situation there. The entire blame goes to the Pakistani Army and it's former commanders.

I asked this question a few times because the Pakistani people are saying that it's not safe to go there etc, but thank you guys for putting my mind at rest, if I was on my own I wouldn't worry so much, but a I am going with my wife and kids I just need to be sure.

Visit touristy places and you will be safe. Kashmiris are good host, they will make sure that you return safe and sound (and pay them well.. lol), talk to local people wherever you go, and be politically neutral.
I went there 2 years ago, nice place, although like any tourist place be ready to be fleeced.

Sorry but I don't really want to visit Pakistan, too dangerous, I don;t feel the need to have my wife and kids getting blown up, kidnapped or other things happening to them.

It'll be nice for you to take you and your family back to your country of origin, visa expiring soon?

Ethnically Kashmiri (coming from the valley): Yes
Culturally Punjabi (settled in punjab): Yes

So you and your family ran away from P O K. Talking about their welfare while sitting other part of world. So you do not have right to talk about them and you are not qualified as Kashmiri.

Just to bust your bubble..check news about last assembly and parliament election turnouts in J&K.

WOW awesome stuff guys, the people of the valley are starting to see that India wants to see them succeed, it's good to see them achieving so much, I want to visit Kashmir with my family heard so many wonderful things, I hope there is no more trouble there? Can someone help me please, I have 3 kids and my wife that I will be traveling to India with, can we go to Kashmir?

Hi,

I am from Jammu and Kashmir.Jammu and Leh,Ladakh are as safe as any other part of India and Kashmir is also not a dangerous place..a lot of people do visit Kashmir every year.

I would suggest you to definitely visit Leh along with visiting valley.All 3 regions are well connected by air.

Jammu is more of a religious tourism place so i dont think you will be visiting Jammu.Kashmir has a lot of good places to visit specially in winters you can go to Gulmarg and do skiing...it is rated among the top skii resorts in Asia by CNN.Dont forget to spend a few nights in the boat house in Dal Lake in Srinagar.Leh and Ladakh in my book is the best in the state.I havent been there but heard a lot of good things and have seen a lot of pics.

Back
Top Bottom