What's new

Kashmir has never been better in almost 25 years

^^ Thanks a lot for your post ColdHearted I am looking forward to visiting this beautiful part of India, I have seen photos etc and have to admit my family fell in love with the it, we can't wait to actually visit and be in the middle of it all. India is such a awesome place, my friends who go to India quite a lot always tell me how warm and friendly the people are and how wonderful the country in general is.

^^ Thanks a lot for your post ColdHearted I am looking forward to visiting this beautiful part of India, I have seen photos etc and have to admit my family fell in love with the it, we can't wait to actually visit and be in the middle of it all. India is such a awesome place, my friends who go to India quite a lot always tell me how warm and friendly the people are and how wonderful the country in general is.

Thats nice to know..if you need any more info then you can always mssg me.

There are a few more places in India which you must consider visiting in my view.Himachal Pradesh,Goa,Andaman and Nicobar,Uttrakhand and Nagaland are very beautiful places too.

If u r visiting India u should visit Kerala also.....:D

lol you guys are funny, I would love to be able to stay there for years and travel the country properly, but work etc calls lol, but I am sure we will return to India, its such a massive country, one cannot see the whole place in a few weeks.

My two daughters want to ride and have a bath with Elephants can you guys recommend somewhere?

lol you guys are funny, I would love to be able to stay there for years and travel the country properly, but work etc calls lol, but I am sure we will return to India, its such a massive country, one cannot see the whole place in a few weeks.

My two daughters want to ride and have a bath with Elephants can you guys recommend somewhere?

Kerala, South India, beautiful tourist destination, google it for more info and pics.

Sorry but I don't really want to visit Pakistan, too dangerous, I don;t feel the need to have my wife and kids getting blown up, kidnapped or other things happening to them.
You can visit Kashmir

I suggest you to visit Jammu and Ladakh region. Srinagar(state capital) is mostly visited by Indian tourists as other country govt warn their nationals not to visit state, but I believe it would be safe there to go.

I suggest you to avoid making adventurous trips if you visit Vally or better not go there with family.

I strongly suggest you to visit Himachal Pradesh and Uttrakhand as they are also blessed with equal beauty of Kashmir. They are also highly safe.

That thread is great illusion, awesome beauty cant wait to get to India, we cant wait to be in the middle of the chaos, culture and beauty of India and to interact with the people as well.

@Shatterpoint : if u do get lost with no travel guides etc etc plz free happy to post here in pdf. Someone will be glad to help u out.

:) :)

Dubare Elephant Camp in Karnataka. One day visit would be perfect for this place.

Thanks guys, I have been reading a lot on India and so has the family, is there any good travel web sites as well where I can do research?

Back
Top Bottom