What's new

Kashmir has never been better in almost 25 years

lol at using daily mail india as a source.

BTW Kashmir threads belong in the Kashmir section

Just idle curiousity. What gave you the impression that the Daily Mail is an Indian paper? Not that it matters; I am sure that there will be an LOL ready and waiting for the correct answer anyway.

Sorry but I don't really want to visit Pakistan, too dangerous, I don;t feel the need to have my wife and kids getting blown up, kidnapped or other things happening to them.

and you wanna go to kashmir and not thinking of getting killed :lol:

lemme introduce you folks another false flag idiot :lol:

Its Should Go Straight, which ever kashmiris want pakistan they should be freed from India and who ever wants to stay back in India Let them stay back.

If you are referring to the right to migrate, that has been there for the last 65 years. The dispute at the moment is which flag will fly in the Vale. There is not much to talk about Jammu, or about Ladakh, or the Mirpuri region. Nobody will go to war for Gilgit-Baltistan; those people had their choice made for them by a handful of mutinous British officers, and that is the end of that. So it's just the Vale now. All who wish to leave for Pakistan have had that right, and some have left. Now we have four sections of opinion left in the Vale; the Geelani faction, that wants union with Pakistan; the independent option, which wants an independent Kashmir, in spite of the reality that neither big country involved will hold still for that; the Indian faction, largely the two big political parties; and a fourth, the vast majority, usually ignored and overlooked, which just wants to get on with their lives, and for an end to terrorism and anti-terrorist measures alike.

Try not to go out of the green zones or you might stumble upon some mass graves or a soldier beating women children and men protesting for freedom.

Stay inside the green zones and it's a heaven on earth just like there seems nothing wrong in the green zones in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Enjoy!Try visiting the Pakistani side of Kashmir,then let us know how it went.

Green zones? That's Iraq. Wrong page.

Shatterpoint:

Don't even dream of 'doing' India, not in one trip, not in a dozen. Instead, think of a small set of nearby places. If you are interested in ravishingly beautiful scenery, and the high mountains and a snow desert, that's the vale and Ladakh. Uttaranchal, Himchal and Sikkim are excellent hill states, but nothing compares remotely with the Vale. Think of Switzerland stretched in all dimensions about five times.

If it's forest, you just lucked out. It's difficult to draw up lists. Consider Kerala and Karnataka for smooth and well-organised, consider Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland for rugged, sometimes adventurous. With three children in tow, just go South.

If it's desert, it's Rajasthan. Again, slick and well-organized. Don't get wily and try to cut deals, it isn't worth the trouble.

If it's "I have five days spare between assignments, can I do India?", you know what they say about....oh, never mind. Just do Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, taking the most expensive options you can afford, and wallow in it.

I could go on and on, bug what's the point?

maybe because hindutwas arnt in power??

Bad boy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom