What's new

Kashmir gunfight aftermath: Hizb warns Police

Not Hizbullah dude. They are Hizbul Mujahideen.
PS: I am sure you knew it.

I almost forgot Hizbul Mujahideen.

Kashmir has to be solved as soon as possible. The only viable solution is changing the demographics of the Kashmir valley as China is doing in Tibet and Xinjiang.

There are 3 Million people in Kashmir valley with 90% muslims, settling 1-2 million outsider should solve everything.

IOKashmir, Maoistland, Khalistan, Bodoland need to be liberated for the sake of peace in South Asia.

No one can sanction Pakistan while Pakistan holds Afghanistans balls... ;)

Balochistan & Sindh are long dead movements. Worry about Kashmir and Maoists... I hear Maoists killed 6 of yours yesterday?
Pakistan holds afghanistan balls...:omghaha: kyu apni besti khud kar rahe ho :lol:

I almost forgot Hizbul Mujahideen.

Kashmir has to be solved as soon as possible. The only viable solution is changing the demographics of the Kashmir valley as China is doing in Tibet and Xinjiang.

There are 3 Million people in Kashmir valley with 90% muslims, settling 1-2 million outsider should solve everything.

Exactly. With adequate infrastructure Govt should allow people to be settled or buy lands in Jammu and Kashmir. I will be among first ones to buy a land and start my resort near Sri-nagar. Lols

Good Job by Local patriotic Kashmiri brother's from J & k POLICE :tup:

Keep killing these swines for good, :tup:

jammu-and-kashmir-police428-logo.jpg

-

kashmir-police.jpg

-

news_19_3_2011_8.jpg

-

158563905-commandos-of-the-jammu-and-kashmir-police-gettyimages.jpg

-

jk-Police.jpg

-

Police.jpg

-

050308srtc3.jpg

;)

As KPS Gill says,the government has to act very very strong and crush all these minions.

This thread makes me sick to my stomach, genocide is being committed in Kashmir for over 60 years. Women and children are raped and murdered daily.

And instead of Indians on here trying to make their lives better and create equality, they talk about mixing the population up with non muslims, justifying the murder and other bizarre ideas.

It is disgusting, no moral human being behaves like this. Just like the Israelis, Indians are barbarian land grabbing murderers. They have the blood of millions of innocent people on their hands.

28 separatist insurgencies currently in India, when they become the worlds most populous nation in 2028, there will be too many people to look after. These insurgencies will flourish and India will break from the seams and implode from within. With your valueless secular society and lack of morality you will begin killing each other.

And the world will sit back and watch, knowing that justice has been done. You will have your deliverance soon, not long to go.

hmmmm why warning?

Hizb should change its stretegy.

First they should neutralise all the local touts of occupier India and then take on the occupier army.

oh bhai basanti pyaaz...... learn how to spell "strategy" before sharing your 2 cents in public.........

Who was that general of yours who talked of having dinner in Delhi!:omghaha:

i think police isn,t involved in this, it is s.t .f which is involved in this

Back
Top Bottom