What's new

Kashmir gunfight aftermath: Hizb warns Police

Really? Check SUPARCO's post which I believe is on this thread. He has all the events typed out. Really frequent to me.

Jammu & Kashmir is 100 time more peaceful then any part of Pakistan...

I sure SUPARCO cant even made the list of terrorist attacks in Pakistan cause this is not possible for a single man

The "Koran" laws doesnt apply to a Army with a 5% muslim percentage

I dont think there are 5% muslims in indian army it cant be more than 1-2% as these hindus are afraid if there would be even 10% muslims they will kick the a$$ of remaining 90% as 1 muslim is enough to take on 9 grass eaters ..
And hindus may end up again under muslim rule like mughal dynasty ..

Really? Check SUPARCO's post which I believe is on this thread. He has all the events typed out. Really frequent to me.

I said very low intensity insurgency. That amount of terror attacks happens in FATA in a week time.

only if you own it. its disputed occupied land by India

Yeah, we own Kashmir. Our military is in control of her. You tried to capture her and failed. We succeeded. She is only disputed because, you still crave for her.

I dont think there are 5% muslims in indian army it cant be more than 1-2% as these hindus are afraid if there would be even 10% muslims they will kick the a$$ of remaining 90% as 1 muslim is enough to take on 9 grass eaters ..

LOL.. That martial race formula didn't work in 1971, when 900,000 martial men surrendered to the grass eaters without much fight..:bounce:

IOKashmir, Maoistland, Khalistan, Bodoland need to be liberated for the sake of peace in South Asia

Balochistan & Sindh are long dead movements. Worry about Kashmir and Maoists... I hear Maoists killed 6 of yours yesterday?

Yeah , just like Bangladesh is liberated for sake of peace in South Asia & could Balochistan , Sindh , Pakhtunistan should also liberated for this cause .
Well we should worry about Khalistan if they exist & same fate is also for naxals.
How many people killed in yesterday bomblast.

Terrorists threatening police....Lol!! Guess they understood their end is near so making a last try.. :D

Well your 100% pure army surrendered with more than 93,000 soldiers & officers , see breaking of the country , being idle on drone strikes
Oh ! we don't have such brave army.

lols 80-90% of links saying that militants are killed. And btw these incidents are joke infront of what used to be back in 90s and early years of the previous decade. And Karachi(a city) suffers more incidents than what is happening in a state like Jammu and Kashmir.

well I can see from where it is coming... By the way which madarasa?? I wish all of you guys think like that and things would be alot easier for us.

lols 80-90% of links saying that militants are killed. And btw these incidents are joke infront of what used to be back in 90s and early years of the previous decade. And Karachi(a city) suffers more incidents than what is happening in a state like Jammu and Kashmir.

Kashmir had 20 times less casualties than Karachi last year.

Even this year Karachi has seen about 1400 casualties so far in six month. One can easily draw the conclusion. Lols

Kashmir had 9-10 times lower causalities figure compared to Balochistan last year. FATA had 30 times more casualties than Kashmir. But look at Pakistan's extreme optimism of reviving insurgency in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom