What's new

Kashmir: Freedom Fighters open fire on Army patrol party in Tral

Areesh tu ni sudarana kaka...8-)

Bas dua kar main na aaon is thread main. Daikh raha hoon 1965 par jhoot bol raha hai. Na kar. Warna mujhai aana parhai ga. ;)

Read again what I said. It was a gift from British for your efforts in backstabbing of the Indian freedom movement. Pakistan never fought for its freedom.
Pakistanis fought peacefully in parliaments, protests, etc. Pakistan was formed before India so who is congress to give pakistan independence. Centuries ago this land was independent, with a different names and religious views though.

For more info google it up as I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

Really? That means if i quote real figures you can probably go and drown in handful of water....so you dont believe that pakistan infiltrated Kashmir right?
Read this and stop going gaga over Pakistani propaganda....
1965_Infiltrators.jpg

This is the proof of your kartut....
Lol what we lost was world war 2 era tanks and planes, and what we had after the war was brand new lot of weapons and tanks....as a result lol 1971....only 3000 Indian soldiers forced 90000 soldiers and family to surrender..... wow just wow

Areesh tu ni sudarana kaka...8-)

No matter what you say, indians were thrashed in 65 and instead of having breakfast in lahore they ended up creating a graveyard of their tanks and airforce.

so you are accept you are not Pakistani you are just a clown so basically who are you a Pakistani, a American, what is your language urdu or English, and who are your grand grand pa a Afghan, a turk or a Iranian

I'm an American of Pakistani origin, very hard to understand?

LOL I am happy so now you accept hamse kuj nhi hoga plz dady do something are you special kind of stupid abe tumare mulk main akkar har roz tume marr rha hai or you said it was agreement what a people you are

Pakistan and US both had feast on Indian raw ttp monkeys.

Bas dua kar main na aaon is thread main. Daikh raha hoon 1965 par jhoot bol raha hai. Na kar. Warna mujhai aana parhai ga. ;)
Tu ki mere maah putne ne? Aaj jeda propaganda karna kar leye, aisi vi dekh leneya kinna jhoot boldeo tussi...

Tu ki mere maah putne ne? Aaj jeda propaganda karna kar leye, aisi vi dekh leneya kinna jhoot boldeo tussi...

Bas 1965 aur doosri history par koi bakwas na karna. Baqi jo bakna hai bako. :)

Pakistan and US both had feast on Indian raw ttp monkeys.
oh my god tu sach main bna brain ke hai Pakistan or usa are enemy according to 95% Pakistani abb ja ta tu apne mulk ka nhi ja usa ka chamcha hai and Finley ans my qas who are you turk, Afghan or irani everyone know Afghan or Iranians hate you so your only option is turk

Bas 1965 aur doosri history par koi bakwas na karna. Baqi jo bakna hai bako. :)
LOL no no we don't need to talk about 48, 65, 71, 99, sir creek, siachin everyone know what happened

oh my god tu sach main bna brain ke hai Pakistan or usa are enemy according to 95% Pakistani abb ja ta tu apne mulk ka nhi ja usa ka chamcha hai and Finley ans my qas who are you turk, Afghan or irani everyone know Afghan or Iranians hate you so your only option is turk

LOL no no we don't need to talk about 48, 65, 71, 99, sir creek, siachin everyone know what happened

Abay kehnay say kya, pakistan and us are friends.

Pakistan thrashed you in 48, 65, 99. Mutkia terrorist gifted you victory in 71.

The fact is you have been weak people all along and are not capable of fighting.

First Muhammad bin Qasim shows up at the door and you people lined up to change your faith.

British disposed Mughals and you went subservient to British.

China shows up at you door and you ceded territory to China.

India shows up at your door and you give up east Pakistan.

Soviets showed up at your door and you jumped into SEATO and CENTO for US help.

US thinks of bombing you to stone age and you jumped into War on Terror to kill your own kin.

IMF shows at your door and you are selling your sovereignty to China.

Pakistanis fought peacefully in parliaments, protests, etc. Pakistan was formed before India so who is congress to give pakistan independence. Centuries ago this land was independent, with a different names and religious views though.

For more info google it up as I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

Dogs die daily on the other side of the border by baloch freedom fighters and pashtun mujhadeeins.now mods will get active seeing their dogs being mocked.

It's very sad to know that dogs die. Btw in your country the life of humans is not valuable and you are looking at dogs death in pakistan?

As a Kashmiri I can only say we love muslim nations nd hate gindia or landiya

One
Kashmiri sangbaz is equal to 100 Indian soldiers
Like 1 Pakistani equal to 100 indian kaafir's???right?? Check what happened in longewale......8-)
120 Indian kaafirs vs 2000 Pakistani soldiers, man 200 Pakistani killed and 2 indian soldiers:o:, ye toh ulta hogya!!!!!!:devil:

Back
Top Bottom