What's new

Kashmir: Freedom Fighters open fire on Army patrol party in Tral

It was the fight of Congress against the British for complete Independence from British that gave you a piece of land. You never fought for your country's independence. It was a gift from British for your efforts in backstabbing of the Indian freedom movement. That is the point.
bro they never understand, they are brainwashed from there born false history, if they have some gutt jo k nhi hai plz tell who are they Afghan, Iranian or Turkish what's there history beyond 47

LOL you are crying now I m not a aryan not hindu not Muslim I m sikh and I am proud to be a sikh and we fucked Muslim ruler in past history you know who are gen harbskish singh 65, u know your army sounder in front of a sikh in 71 even sikh regiment fucked you in 99, you even remember war of saragahri at the last I sm proud to be a sikh, can you proud to be a Pakistani if yes honestly told me one thing which you give this world, ab yeh mat khena hamne terrorist dea hain puri duniya mn

65 was your graveyard, 71 you won due to bengalis. There is nothing that you acheive independently. Muslims rulers ruled you for 10 centuries and you crying about who f who. Go and search about Pakistani inventions, I'm not your daddy to teach you.

It was the fight of Congress against the British for complete Independence from British that gave you a piece of land. You never fought for your country's independence. It was a gift from British for your efforts in backstabbing of the Indian freedom movement. That is the point.
Pakistanis fought peacefully in parliaments, protests, etc. Pakistan was formed before India so who is congress to give pakistan independence. Centuries ago this land was independent, with a different names and religious views though.

For more info google it up as I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

Pakistanis fought peacefully in parliaments, protests, etc. Pakistan was formed before India so who is congress to give pakistan independence. Centuries ago this land was independent, with a different names and religious views though.

Moon khay karachi hyderabad ji wejho sindh maan aahyaan. Tuhanji propaganda kunda heo haatti kam.

So don't lecture me about Sindh. I'm from sind. Noone in Balochistan and Sind support your terrorists. Do you know how hurs army from Sind thrash your army in Sind borders? Do you know how many terrorists laid army in Balochistan due to the fact that they have zero support from Baloch people and border restrictions are being enforced on Pakistan's Balochistan Afghan border. Do homework and worry about Khalistan and dozens of indian states fighting for freedom. Kashmir is occupied region and Indians are terrorists there.
Kudi&**&* kuch pelle ni peya!!!!saala aisi punjabi ne kanjra!!!8-):p:

Your spells are getting rebounded mate !! You might wanna re-check and try again ?

Nah they are working perfectly fine. Kashmiris have become more fear free against indian occupier terrorists.

Kudi&**&* kuch pelle ni peya!!!!saala aisi punjabi ne kanjra!!!8-):p:

Please write English or Urdu, I don't understand whether you are taking your frustration or what.

If you call bla and ttp freedom fighters then maoists, khalistanis, tamils fighting for separation are also freedom fighters.

Yes there is no good terrorists but terrorists and kashmiris cannot be mixed else bhagat, udham sing were terrorists too along with other indian freedom fighters.

Ttp and bla who have combined kill of 100,000 innocent civilians in 5 years are terrorists by all defiant ions unlike Kashmiris who in 70 years have only sacrificed their lives for freedom.

Oh didi, aap apni fikar karo. If indians being of much higher population percent of the world acheive their freedom in 100 years, from a British that was occupying them from thousands of miles away then kashmiri population is very little and they may take 300 years but victory will be theirs.

You worry about your own slavery of Caucasian and Aryan.
LOl. didi ka lun 8inch ka hai or I am fucked dozen Muslim women in new zeland and believe me or not they hated Muslim men Muslim girls always told me our men are so hairy, dirty and noise

Nah they are working perfectly fine. Kashmiris have become more fear free against indian occupier terrorists.

Please write English or Urdu, I don't understand whether you are taking your frustration or what.
kyu beta apni language be yad nhi rhye usa main abe kis tra ka Pakistani hai tu

The freedom fighting terrorists will be laid to permanent freedom from their treachery, so that they may be reborn in the land of pure as they crave.

65 was your graveyard, 71 you won due to bengalis. There is nothing that you acheive independently. Muslims rulers ruled you for 10 centuries and you crying about who f who. Go and search about Pakistani inventions, I'm not your daddy to teach you.

Ill put this straight, loosing land to enemy after invading enemy land is a defeat, you barely saved lahore..... your armoury was dead and India had just used 10%, since we achieved our objective of thwarting your attack on akhnoor....as a result pakistan armoured divisions up in Valley were forced to run for saving lahore, your target to get kashmir once again failed, your SSG surrendered to few gaonwalas with danda and laathi.....

LOl. didi ka lun 8inch ka hai or I am fucked dozen Muslim women in new zeland and believe me or not they hated Muslim men Muslim girls always told me our men are so hairy, dirty and noise

kyu beta apni language be yad nhi rhye usa main abe kis tra ka Pakistani hai tu

My language is English, Urdu and Sindhi. Why would I speak your language?

Haha nice stuff you made up. @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER check this clown.:lol:

LOL you are really brainwashed its good for us abe USA jise mulk ko kyu ganda kar rha hai, even USA fucked you every time remember OBL raid or every drones attack no one respect your country's sovereignty

I told i dont understand sindhi and maybe advani saab can understand you better....lol iam punjabi from India, i hate khalistan....peace:p:

Ill put this straight, loosing land to enemy after invading enemy land is a defeat, you barely saved lahore..... your armoury was dead and India had just used 10%, since we achieved our objective of thwarting your attack on akhnoor....as a result pakistan armoured divisions up in Valley were forced to run for saving lahore, your target to get kashmir once again failed, your SSG surrendered to few gaonwalas with danda and laathi.....

India tried to have breakfast in lahore gymnasium, ended up getting g@p3d by Pakistani tanks and airforce. Chanda became your tanks graveyard whereas your 1 3rd airforce was knocked out of skies.

I told i dont understand sindhi and maybe advani saab can understand you better....lol iam punjabi from India, i hate khalistan....peace:p:
Speak in Urdu or English then.

LOL you are really brainwashed its good for us abe USA jise mulk ko kyu ganda kar rha hai, even USA fucked you every time remember OBL raid or every drones attack no one respect your country's sovereignty

All that was by Pakistan agreement. Google before farting.

Read again what I said. It was a gift from British for your efforts in backstabbing of the Indian freedom movement. Pakistan never fought for its freedom.

India tried to have breakfast in lahore gymnasium, ended up getting g@p3d by Pakistani tanks and airforce. Chanda became your tanks graveyard whereas your 1 3rd airforce was knocked out of skies.
Really? That means if i quote real figures you can probably go and drown in handful of water....so you dont believe that pakistan infiltrated Kashmir right?
Read this and stop going gaga over Pakistani propaganda....
1965_Infiltrators.jpg

This is the proof of your kartut....
Lol what we lost was world war 2 era tanks and planes, and what we had after the war was brand new lot of weapons and tanks....as a result lol 1971....only 3000 Indian soldiers forced 90000 soldiers and family to surrender..... wow just wow

Delusions of a bharati :lol:
Areesh tu ni sudarana kaka...8-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom