What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

5 pillars of Islam is from the Quran, dumb. Quran's teaching's are first, then Hadith.

Of course we don't follow everything in the Quran. Quran doesn't stress out Muslims to leave everything and only focus about prayers... Quran also tell Muslims to have fun to seek knowledge. That's why we had best professors in the world.... Algebra, math, science was all founded by Islam... We already knew that Jupiter had moons and Earth was revolving before Galilleo

Kid I was born in a Sunni religious village in Balochistan. Everyone in the village knew we were Shia yet they never acted biased to me... So stop with your BS.

So in the 5 pillar in Quran.. shahada.. DOES NOT say that PM is the last guy. it only says that PM is a messenger boy of god.. nothing more , nothng less

Wait for some more time.. a few decades ago even ahmadis were considered muslims.. only now in GB you are hearing about shia's being targetted. maybe in 10-20 years Sunnis will say that you are not a muslim or some kind of a dhimmi muslim. wait and watch.. i have the popcorn and a cold one ready.

Yep it does not and the perpetrators of these riots are punished acording to law.
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatime...ry/one-more-verdict-ode-in-gujarat-riots-case
I personaly prefer these religious bigots whether Hindu or Muslim should be shot dead such people have no right to be in the society.

Yep you will still be considered as a Hindu, what people mistake is that they think Hinduism is an organized religion but it is actually a collection of belief.Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life.
You will be surprised to know Atheism is one of the six school of thought's in Hinduism
Atheism in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OH my god TODAY I DECLARE A NEW SECT IN THE HINDU DHARMA where i declare Ravana as the great king
and RAM as his servant.

The moment such a sect pops up in India all the Fundamentalist Hindus will be braking my door with SWORDS and Bombs

Then we can speak of the great Indian freedom to follow what ever we want!!!

Hippocracy at its best.

OH my god TODAY I DECLARE A NEW SECT IN THE HINDU DHARMA where i declare Ravana as the great king
and RAM as his servant.

The moment such a sect pops up in India all the Fundamentalist Hindus will be braking my door with SWORDS and Bombs

Hippocracy at its best.

You can actually do that.. In some places Ravana is worshipped as knowledgeable and wise person..
The point is there is no hard and fast rule in Hindusim and no one tries to impose one'e belief on other..
Read some texts and u can understand the concept of agnoscticism and atheism in Hinduism too..

Fundamentalist Hindu is a wrong concept because there is no fundamental thing in Hindu.. It is a collection of variety of beliefs some of which are direct opposite of the other

5 pillars of Islam is from the Quran, dumb. Quran's teaching's are first, then Hadith.

kid I was born in a Sunni religious village in Balochistan. Everyone in the village knew we were Shia yet they never acted biased to me... So stop with your BS.

Stop Shia genocide in Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Pakistan gunmen kill eight Shia Muslims | World news | guardian.co.uk
Shias rally against sectarianism across the country | DAWN.COM
Gunmen kill four Shias in Quetta | DAWN.COM
Eight Hazaras shot dead in Quetta;15-day toll rises to 26 | DAWN.COM

Read these. Of course you won't think before trolling.

and RAM as his servant.

Hippocracy at its best.

LOL.. This means you know nothing about Hinduism. There are many people in Hinduism who revere Ravana and find faults with Ram. Nobody killed them. Then there are some people who worship deities which are considered evil by main stream Hindus and perform black magic. Nobody killed them either, eventhough mainstream Hindus keep themselves apart from this type of people.

and RAM as his servant.

Hippocracy at its best.

Before Vomiting..............Please find some time in learning about different religions...............You intentions are clear...........but poor response...........

and RAM as his servant.

Hippocracy at its best.

LOL.. your pwned.. Dravidian politics already does that and they are also in the center..
haha. egg on ur face

LOL.. This means you know nothing about Hinduism. There are many people in Hinduism who revere Ravana and find faults with Ram. Nobody killed them. Then there are some people who worship deities which are considered evil by main stream Hindus and perform black magic. Nobody killed them either, eventhough mainstream Hindus keep themselves apart from this type of people.

'Saivites' and 'Vaishnavites', fights between Vaishnavas and Shaivas

Caste system in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dalits face a new threat from India's Hindus
Dalits face a new threat from India's Hindus
Caste System in Bengal
anti-caste: atrocities (untouchable lynchings)
Caste-related violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No end to caste atrocities: Pune district infested ! « Atrocity News
'States must act on crimes against Dalits' - Times Of India
18190422.jpg

dalitwomen.jpg

“Dalits are not allowed to drink from the same
wells, attend the same temples, wear shoes in the
presence of an upper caste, or drink from the
same cups in tea stalls,” said Smita Narula, a
senior researcher with Human Rights Watch, and
author of Broken People: Caste Violence Against
India’s “Untouchables.”Human Rights Watch is a
worldwide activist organization based in New
York.

caste3.jpg

THE EVIL OF CASTE SYSTEM IN HINDU SOCIETY | Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

46729_156262404388718_100000148773139_509369_7884947_n.jpg

and RAM as his servant.

Hippocracy at its best.

There is a guy called Karunanidhi in Tamilnadu who had said worse things about Lord Ram hurting majority people sentiments. I do not see any fundamentalist hindus at his door with swords and bombs.

It appears as though the Indians have again, as stated before decided to hijack the thread into a p1ssing contest and bring forth old archived material about Pakistan and we too as Pakistanis can do exactly the same and bring forward photos of death, rape and all sorts to counter all the allegations. Nonetheless, the topic is the same about Ahmadis being non-Muslim and I have already shown that the loyalty of Ahmadis has always been against the people in the subcontinent and their own founder has made it clear in his writings as shown again below:

I am the "Self-implanted/Self-cultivated Seedling " of the British Government. "Government should take great care regarding this SELF-IMPLANTED SEEDLING . . . . .should instruct its officers to treat ME and MY JAMA'AT with special kindness and favours. Our family has never hesitated in shedding their blood in the way of British Rulers and did not stop from laying down their lives neither do they hesitate now." (Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.350)

and

"From my early age till now when I am 65 years of age, I have been engaged , with my pen and tongue, in an important task to turn the hearts of Muslims towards the true love & Goodwill & sympathy for the British Government and to obliterate the idea of Jehad from the hearts of stupid (Muslims). " (Kitab-ul-Bariyah, Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.350)

It appears as though the Indians have again, as stated before decided to hijack the thread into a p1ssing contest and bring forth old archived material about Pakistan and we too as Pakistanis can do exactly the same and bring forward photos of death, rape and all sorts to counter all the allegations. Nonetheless, the topic is the same about Ahmadis being non-Muslim and I have already shown that the loyalty of Ahmadis has always been against the people in the subcontinent and their own founder has made it clear in his writings as shown again below:

I am the "Self-implanted/Self-cultivated Seedling " of the British Government. "Government should take great care regarding this SELF-IMPLANTED SEEDLING . . . . .should instruct its officers to treat ME and MY JAMA'AT with special kindness and favours. Our family has never hesitated in shedding their blood in the way of British Rulers and did not stop from laying down their lives neither do they hesitate now." (Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.350)

and

"From my early age till now when I am 65 years of age, I have been engaged , with my pen and tongue, in an important task to turn the hearts of Muslims towards the true love & Goodwill & sympathy for the British Government and to obliterate the idea of Jehad from the hearts of stupid (Muslims). " (Kitab-ul-Bariyah, Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.350)

This is a topic about an Indian Kashmiri Mufti saying negative things about Indian Ahmadis. The only ones highjacking this thread are Pakistani trolls like yourself so GTFO :wave:

I declare you a non muslim and Kaffir. I also declare india ahmedis as muslims. okay????
no one cares who i declare muslim just as no one cares who that lunatic mufti declares non muslim.
indian ahmedis are muslims and shall always be.
most of them did the sin of asking for pakistan and are paying for it. but some who remained loyal to india will know the value of this country.

and

I declare you a non muslim and Kaffir. I also declare india ahmedis as muslims. okay????
no one cares who i declare muslim just as no one cares who that lunatic mufti declares non muslim.
indian ahmedis are muslims and shall always be.
most of them did the sin of asking for pakistan and are paying for it. but some who remained loyal to india will know the value of this country.

Very well said.

Back
Top Bottom