What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

Kashmir is NOT with India. India wants it to be with it. 10 of 1000s people attended his funeral & that's self explanatory they all want freedom from India.
Pity on Indian for talking about human rights while killing and oppressing innocents in Kashmir. And interestingly Indian believe interning their top freedom fighter and shutting down the social media will stop them to stand up & fight for freedom. Very cheap by India though.
When some terrorist dances naked with ak47 in the name of freedom, what will you do to him in your country??

Not always ,those FATA,KPK area was always a problem,for Indian Kings ,Mughals and also Brits .AFAIK now even for PA .
But mainland India was always one ,Thousands of years of invasion couldnt change that.
Hinduism was the unique link of India .Some sections converted during thousands of years of invasion and brainwashing .So they got their land .But now India has a Constitution and religion wot work in there .

True about northern areas ... false about Punjab and Sindh ... it is always the people who decide the fate of the land ... not the governments not the Empires... the only way you can keep Kashmir is by changing the principal views of Majority ... and you cannot change that with half a million soldiers pointing their guns on the heads of Kashmiri People... Raping their Women and Killing their children adds another variable in this mix.

True, selfish motives won't rule for long that's why I was confident of managing five Kashmir
you cannot even Manage one ..... and you are talking about Managing 5..... see the irony in here ?

Trying to change the topic now are we ??

There is a difference between Religious Movements & Freedom Movements there is violence in both...

Not at all.. but comparing Burhan with Bhagat singh is laughable..Bhagat Singh lead from front..He knew the consequnces of his action and he stood his ground where as Burhan posted some selfies in facebook.

Not at all.. but comparing Burhan with Bhagat singh is laughable..Bhagat Singh lead from front..He knew the consequnces of his action and he stood his ground where as Burhan posted some selfies in facebook.
Burhan also knew the Consequences .... he also stood his ground ... otherwise he would have been in Azad Kashmir in Pakistan .... fighting is not the only way to win a way ... I thought Gandhi taught you that ?? .... Burhan was fighting the war a different way ... you just cant comprehend it at this moment...

True about northern areas ... false about Punjab and Sindh ... it is always the people who decide the fate of the land ... not the governments not the Empires... the only way you can keep Kashmir is by changing the principal views of Majority ... and you cannot change that with half a million soldiers pointing their guns of the head of Kashmiri People... Raping their Women and Killing their children adds another variable in this mix.

you cannot even Manage one ..... and you are talking about Managing 5..... see the irony in here ?
Agreed that Kashmir has problems.. But we dont have any problem in managing problematic Kashmir.. Those two are different things..

Burhan also knew the Consequences .... he also stood his ground ... otherwise he would have been in Azad Kashmir in Pakistan .... fighting is not the only way to win a way ... I thought Gandhi taught you that ?? .... Burhan was fighting the war a different way ... you just cant comprehend it at this moment...

Where he stood his ground? Hiding in a hole doesnt mean he stood his ground.. Gandhi taught us many things..Your burham is a coward who hide in his hole and instigating others to fight the holywar when he ws enjoying with multiple ladies..Some freedom fighter..lolz

Humanity covers people from other religions too and the way you are dissing Kashmiri Pandits here you speak nowhere near for humanity.

Exactly. And prove where am I dissing Kashmiri pandits?

Kashmiris asked for this .What was their thought process when they drove out all those helpless Kashmiri Pandits and other minorities?

Again this whole happened after India intervened with force and continues to hold the territory hostage. Even if i were to take your argument at face value, Kashmir was and is still a Muslim majority area. Any referendum and India would be out which is why you dont do it.

Agreed that Kashmir has problems.. But we dont have any problem in managing problematic Kashmir.. Those two are different things..
Let me give you a hypothetical Scenario ... suppose you are a Manager of a employee owned Company ... but the people there don't want to work with you ... every day there are fights .. Strikes ... your productivity is falling by the day.....your workers are always talking about throwing you out whenever they have a chance and hire another manager.... but they cannot force you out since you have Security on your side .... no matter what incentives you give to your workers ... they simply want you gone ...... what do you call this ??? Managing the Company or Ruining the Company ?

Where he stood his ground? Hiding in a hole doesnt mean he stood his ground.. Gandhi taught us many things..Your burham is a coward who hide in his hole and instigating others to fight the holywar when he ws enjoying with multiple ladies..Some freedom fighter..lolz
last time when did your General Fight on the Front Lines???

Let me give you a hypothetical Scenario ... suppose you are a Manager of a employee owned Company ... but the people there don't want to work with you ... every day there are fights .. Strikes ... your productivity is falling by the day.....your workers are always talking about throwing you out whenever they have a chance and hire another manager.... but they cannot force you out since you have Security on your side .... no matter what incentives you give to your workers ... they simply want you gone ...... what do you call this ??? Managing the Company or Ruining the Company ?

We leave Kashmir, loose access to its huge water resources, Either Kashmir ends up becoming a Jihadi menace or we will see Chinese flags over Kashmir in which case all these "freedom fighters" and stone pelters will end up in end of a bullet.
Tell me again, why should India shoot itself on its head ?

You were the one comparing Burhan to Bhagat Singh..I show you the difference between the two.. Compare Burhan to Mullah Omar or like minded people.. not with someone who have spine..
No You were the one brought up Bhagat Singh by Claiming there were no Violence from Indian Side during British Independence... Forgot already ?

Exactly. And prove where am I dissing Kashmiri pandits?
Whole Kashmiri population support him. In democracy majority have a say. World largest hi po cray c should understand the defiantion of democracy before sacrificing people to make those stupid Pandits happy (sick Pandits who say sacrificing kids for kali mata is required for some xyz things https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/05/india.theobserver)

Would you care to elaborate on this?

last time when did your General Fight on the Front Lines???

Any General has fought in the front lines at some point of time, Generals arn't directly recruited form collages

Back
Top Bottom