What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

Humanity covers people from other religions too and the way you are dissing Kashmiri Pandits here you speak nowhere near for humanity.

This one sided approach og good and bad terrorists policy has costed them dearly both in J&K n Afghanistan both but still same persistence

Do you know what inflation is ? and how its effects the price and income ? and how pension actually works ?

Well .I am an engineer ,but knows economics a bit .
Of Course inflation increased ,but 15 years ago there was nothing in there pocket after house expense .
But now they can maintain some balance in their account .
I know a guy .He is a Jawan in Army and actually a middle class guy with more than 30000/- rs salary .
After new pay commission there is a chance that even NCO have to give taxes to Govt .

India can manage five Kashmir.. Law abiding, progressive kashmiries are doing well..Antinationals will be dealt accordingly.. Kashmir people have more freedom than average Indian citizen in our Constitution.. Heaven is full of ghosts for some people who have habit of living in hell..

There was a Time when British could manage Half the Planet .... didn't work out that way now did it ?

Well .I am an engineer ,but knows economics a bit .
Of Course inflation increased ,but 15 years ago there was nothing in there pocket after house expense .
But now they can maintain some balance in their account .
I know a guy .He is a Jawan in Army and actually a middle class guy with more than 30000/- rs salary .
After new pay commission there is a chance that even NCO have to give taxes to Govt .

Pension does not have anything to do with the economy... it all depends on how you invest the money.... you could make 10% return and give them Rs.1,000, also you can make a 100% return and still give them Rs.1,000... however this is not the topic... but I would be happy to explain it in detail if you want to.... just in another thread.

This one sided approach og good and bad terrorists policy has costed them dearly both in J&K n Afghanistan both but still same persistence
It costed them more within Pakistan but that's not my headache. These modern day wanna be Butshikans will feel the full might of Indian state.

There was a Time when British could manage Half the Planet .... didn't work out that way not did it ?

Well ,Kashmir is always with India for thousands of years .
Sri Shankaracharya completed his mission when he worshiped Sarvanjapeeth in Kashmir Valley .
That more than thousand years ago and he was from Kerala.

Sri Shankaracharya completed his mission when he worshiped Sarvanjapeeth in Kashmir Valley .
Pakistan was also with India since more than 1000 years... how did that turn out ?.... if you come down to examples I hardly doubt you will be able to win this argument this way...

There was a Time when British could manage Half the Planet .... didn't work out that way now did it ?

Pension does not have anything to do with the economy... it all depends on how you invest the money.... you could make 10% return and give them Rs.1,000, also you can make a 100% return and still give them Rs.1,000... however this is not the topic... but I would be happy to explain it in detail if you want to.... just in another thread.

But in this case the beneficiaries ,pensioners ,several times from thousand .
Agreed in another thread.

Gandhi was ready to die. Not to kill !!!!!

And OBL was fed to sharks this guy's body is handed over to family.
Remember a guy Named Bhaggat Singh... ??

There was a Time when British could manage Half the Planet .... didn't work out that way not did it ?

What about the island ??? Falkland(?) I guess. Is Argentina getting it back. What's your opinion on that

True, selfish motives won't rule for long that's why I was confident of managing five Kashmir

Pakistan was also with India since more than 1000 years... how did that turn out ?.... if you come down to examples I hardly doubt you will be able to win this argument this way...

Not always ,those FATA,KPK area was always a problem,for Indian Kings ,Mughals and also Brits .AFAIK now even for PA .
But mainland India was always one ,Thousands of years of invasion couldnt change that.
Hinduism was the unique link of India .Some sections converted during thousands of years of invasion and brainwashing .So they got their land .But now India has a Constitution and religion wot work in there .

Kashmir is NOT with India. India wants it to be with it. 10 of 1000s people attended his funeral & that's self explanatory they all want freedom from India.
Pity on Indian for talking about human rights while killing and oppressing innocents in Kashmir. And interestingly Indian believe interning their top freedom fighter and shutting down the social media will stop them to stand up & fight for freedom. Very cheap by India though.

What about the island ??? Falkland(?) I guess. Is Argentina getting it back. What's your opinion on that
not the same issue.. One country(UK) says they are with us because they want to.. the other (ARG) says they have no right in that matter the land belongs to us..... from the point I see it is the people who make the choice ....not the countries... if the majority wants independence they will get is one way or another ... if not today than tomorrow....

Bhagat Singh know the consequences of his action.. He didnt ran away.. Not like some people who try to instigate violance in the name of religion.
Trying to change the topic now are we ??

There is a difference between Religious Movements & Freedom Movements there is violence in both...

Back
Top Bottom