What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sitting far but I do care about humanity whether in IOK, Palestine, Haiti, or any other xyz place.

There are places even worth looking for humanity restoration in ur country. Start trying from there.

Maybe check the growing number of radicals adding up each year....meanwhile we are also having same issues and checking it... then i may thing of commenting on xyz, haiti and abcd...

There are places even worth looking for humanity restoration in ur country. Start trying from there.

Maybe check the growing number of radicals adding up each year....meanwhile we are also having same issues and checking it... then i may thing of commenting on xyz, haiti and abcd...

There is no starting or stopping. Where ever there are oppress humans there will be equal voice. Whether TTP/RAW terrorists killing innocent humans or Indian occupier terrorists killing innocent Kashmiris.

There is no starting or stopping. Where ever there are oppress humans there will be equal voice. Whether TTP/RAW terrorists killing innocent humans or Indian occupier terrorists killing innocent Kashmiris.

Tired of hearing this same song for quite a long time....

Anyway regards... keep trying.

Whole Kashmiri population support him. In democracy majority have a say. World largest hi po cray c should understand the defiantion of democracy before sacrificing people to make those stupid Pandits happy (sick Pandits who say sacrificing kids for kali mata is required for some xyz things https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/05/india.theobserver)

Wrong .There are Hindus,Sikhs,Buddhists,Shias,Sunnis that opposes them in there .In a democracy noone believes in arms solution .If they do that then state will find them graves.

Well you dont have any rights to ridicule or mocks others religion and emotions .This is another job of mullahs .

Pakistan can grow .Agreed.

But that growth is simply no match for India .

Of Course you can try again ,like you did in 71.

Whole world can thought up any type of BS.
Neither they dare nor we allow to question our territorial integrity.

Freedom of Sunnis wont find place among other minorities and Shias
And who are you to judge whether they are Kashmiris or not .

Says a man sitting in US :sarcastic:

The same growth that your own ruling party's Economist say is nothing more than inflated numbers ?

PS : we tried in 47-48 as well .... Remember a little ????

How? 0.7 Million Opression forces are on peace keeping mission in

Your entire army and paramilitary is deployed in your entire country...wondered why?.

Not tired of watching innocent kashmiris getting oppressed by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists but tired of hearing protests.

If the 7 lakh soldiers were terrorists, then there wouldn't have been a thread here to mourn.
The population wouldn't have grown.

But with them, the bomb blasts have stopped, only occasional radicalised gun carrying terrorist muthfacka gets killed each and every time and some hundreds of them come and mourn the death of that SOB.

Same old story.

You guys start your day thinking there is going to be some sorta revolution like that happened recently in middle east , the process of this dreaming has been going on for quite some time...

Well keep on dreaming .... and hope the words you type in ur keyboard comes true like magic and then kashmir becomes free and you dance with kashmiris singing bumbrooo bumbraooo shaam rang bumbroo..

Thats all.. no more talk.... carry on...

The same growth that your own ruling party's Economist say is nothing more than inflated numbers ?

PS : we tried in 47-48 as well .... Remember a little ????

Who ??
Subramaniam Swamy .:sarcastic:

I dont know about his theories and wild claims .
But what I can say is that I have a lots of friends and family pensioners (majority Central) in my family .Their pension increased 6 times during last 15 years .So I can agree with you .
Sorry Sir .

But 71 managed to end the parity prevailed in South Asia.

For every terrorist killed in Kashmir, PDF is filled with bravado dialogues..Then again another one will bite the dust..We can afford to continue this game for a long time.. You can post brave dialogues sitting far from Kashmir and get the Kashmiries killed.. As long as someone else us in harms way, it is ur religious duty..

Who ??
Subramaniam Swamy .:sarcastic:

I dont know about his theories and wild claims .
But what I can say is that I have a lots of friends and family pensioners (majority Central) in my family .Their pension increased 6 times during last five years .So I can agree with you .
Sorry Sir .

But 71 managed to end the parity prevailed in South Asia.
Do you know what inflation is ? and how its effects the price and income ? and how pension actually works ?

They have brought upon this suffering on themselves

Unless they give up this desire of joining Pakistan ; They will neither get peace nor happiness

Kashmir's Muslim population is just 9 Million

India's population is 1300 Million

Just like Gandhi should have given up.... why did he suffer for so many years I wonder ???

India can manage five Kashmir.. Law abiding, progressive kashmiries are doing well..Antinationals will be dealt accordingly.. Kashmir people have more freedom than average Indian citizen in our Constitution.. Heaven is full of ghosts for some people who have habit of living in hell..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom