What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Sir ,
Had it been in 1990's it would have been good .
But in this 2016 ,even after repeat all these for thousands you wouldnt get anything favourable from international community .We have been in this game for decades and knows how to deal with it.
International community will learn a lots about Balochistan if GoI intends to do so and trust us ,it would be vary bad for Pakistan .They will find evidences of GoI mobilizes our MEA.
Chinese are still in damage control mode after that SCS fiasco so dont have to expect anything favourable from them .

We are Indians and recently our Iron Lady Irom Sharmila also opted our democracy .I hope you can understand the depthness of her decision ,we would say our democracy earns the respect of that great women and tommorrow if
she comes as CM and repeal that AFSPA entire Indians will support he.

Its india's own shit in Kashmir that's smelling now and making terrorist Modi and his likes uncomfortable.

India's global clout is evident from the fact that despite her media crying Terrorist terrorist nobody in world calls Kashmiri freedom fighters terrorists at max they are called rebels which is a slap on fanatic Hindus like you.

Coming toward Balochistan and Kashmir well I am really happy Terrorist Modi is proving true Pakistan's long standing allegations of Indian meddling and terrorist support in Balochistan as its a very simple baselines fact that India has no stake in Balochistan except that her supported terrorists are being killed daily which is causing a panic in Hindu establishment.

Rest Azad Kashmir with her super infrastructure is there right infront of world to see while Indian occupied Kashmir and this 35 day curfew clearly shows how much Kashmiris hate Hindus.

But yes I would admit nobody in west or US would support Pakistan's just cause of Kashmiris right to self determination as they have got their own demons to deal with plus India and her millions of hungry uneducated masses are a good market for their companies but Pakistan had anticipated this well before and thats the reason we are keeping our nuclear weapons always ahead of India's both in quantity and quality.

We have red lines and when Indian proxy games crosses those lines Modi and other fanatics will be running for their lives with wet pants and no body can stop Pakistan when we decide to take this Indian massacre of Muslims in Kashmir to its logical end where people get their basic human rights.

That was a different times. And these are different times. Except in Kashmir, you cannot play proxy war elsewhere in India. Kashmir because there is a segment that is sympathetic towards Pakistan, which Pakistan can exploit.

However, I am sure India government will only limit itself to highlighting Baloch's plight at international fora and nothing more. Anyway, I don't have anything more to add to this thread, so I am out of here.

I agree times are different. This is not 71 anymore as many Indians dream about daily.

But still you have far more and far greater fault lines than anyone else. They can be exploited and if you act foolishly then they would be exploited.

Your preceding sentences of the post suit this portion of your post.

Are you an authority on my maturity or comprehension/analytical skilks on strategic affairs and relevance to emerging security dynamics? Suggest read your southern army commanders statement today.

Also suggest keep your ignorance of strategic implications of events occurring to yourself or to people ignorant of it. Don't waste my time with your delinquent post as above.

Thanks.
What if they rejected your "Moral support" aas they did in past??
http://thebalochistanpoint.com/dera...held-against-indian-interference-in-pakistan/

I see this thread is going to be another Indo-Pak Internet war on Kashmir.:P
And like always, tomorrow we will see that a lot of members have gone pink.:D

Go ahead last time you tried in Mumbai and still your leaders apologizing in wholed world and coining the terms like state actors and non state actors ... when you did PAthankot your your self have FIR lodged in your own police station :) go ahead and do
Soch lo. Kahin mehanga na parh jaye yeh hamaqat. :lol:

You know manirpur, Khalistan, Nagaland Gujarat anti muslim riots. ;)

Mahroof raza himself might die even before any said dismemberment of Pakistan.

71 is long gone. It is better you end your hangover it. Or else it would only hurt you.
Bro he is one of those brainwashed Indians who thinks they can do a phantom, i suppose Indian punjab occupied territory, should be given full diplomatic support.

I explained you why we think you as our enemy. You don't consider us enemies is your choice.

Don't whine buddy.

We Indians earned that choice through decades of hardwork .

http://thebalochistanpoint.com/dera...held-against-indian-interference-in-pakistan/
You think?

They are gathering as much support as they can. Last week they had a march in Germany, trying to gain support there, why would they not accept India's support, when it can do wonders for them, being a powerful neighboring country.

Germany: Free Balochistan Movement long march reached Berlin, held demonstration outside parliament
3f6d1527da7538ac7fc254fd889f5e2f.jpg

http://scitechnation.com/pakistan-has-turned-balochistan-into-a-military-garrison-hyrbyair-marri/

Because you only knows personal attacks .Shows your culture and I wont do that because of our culture and civilization , that is why I said your nation is not enough.(She still carries people like you )
Your culture and civilization is evident from the fact that you people defend those terrorists in army uniforms who kills children and rape minor girls.

Major shift in policy, defensive to offensive. Comparision of atrocities in Kashmir and Balochistan - atleast in Kashmir they get a burial while in Balochistan if the relatives are lucky they find bullet riddled bodies with torture marks in gunny bags. Unlucky ones just wait. Read Kamraan Shafi and Shehzad about Balochistan.

Doesn't require much apart from pumping money.

The response will be calibrated to Pak interference in Kashmir.

Only one prior instance where India overtly made statement in support of elements of your province. You know what happened.

Point remains - India made a statement directly indicating a resolve to interfere with your internal affairs. You need to ask why and what changed!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom