What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Just the fact that is happening again and again and again every other week and month proves you don;t know how to handle it. :)

Told the same thing in 1990s , 2008,2010 but nothing happened.

You think?

They are gathering as much support as they can. Last week they had a march in Germany, trying to gain support there, why would they not accept India's support, when it can do wonders for them, being a powerful neighboring country.

Germany: Free Balochistan Movement long march reached Berlin, held demonstration outside parliament
3f6d1527da7538ac7fc254fd889f5e2f.jpg

http://scitechnation.com/pakistan-has-turned-balochistan-into-a-military-garrison-hyrbyair-marri/

khalistan_zindabad.2013.04.06.jpg

Everybody can see the difference between 20 paid moles and thousands of self motivated people decrying Hindu massacre of Sikhs in India.

Go ahead last time you tried in Mumbai and still your leaders apologizing in wholed world and coining the terms like state actors and non state actors ... when you did PAthankot your your self have FIR lodged in your own police station :) go ahead and do

Lol then you guys cry about Hafiz Saeed being free and all that. Talk about contradictions. :lol:

Anyways I don't support killing civilians and all that. I just said we can also say a lot about internet issues of India if India try meddle in internal affairs of Pakistan. In fact Pakistan would have more issues to talk about.

Told the same thing in 1990s , 2008,2010 but nothing happened.

Then why this sudden frustration and desperation today. Why this meeting. Why this concern for Baluchistan.

Well you want to remain in denial. No issues. a desperate and delusional enemy is what we want. :)

The indians are desperate its comical

Kashmir is disputed, hence the wrangling

Balochistan is a undisputed state of Pakistan, like Tamil Naidu, Kerala, Assam, or Punjab is to india

What india is doing is justifying Pakistani statements and support for freedom movements in indian states from Assam to indian punjab to indian muslims

:lol:Modi really miscalculated on this one

Its india's own shit in Kashmir that's smelling now and making terrorist Modi and his likes uncomfortable.

India's global clout is evident from the fact that despite her media crying Terrorist terrorist nobody in world calls Kashmiri freedom fighters terrorists at max they are called rebels which is a slap on fanatic Hindus like you.

Coming toward Balochistan and Kashmir well I am really happy Terrorist Modi is proving true Pakistan's long standing allegations of Indian meddling and terrorist support in Balochistan as its a very simple baselines fact that India has no stake in Balochistan except that her supported terrorists are being killed daily which is causing a panic in Hindu establishment.

Rest Azad Kashmir with her super infrastructure is there right infront of world to see while Indian occupied Kashmir and this 35 day curfew clearly shows how much Kashmiris hate Hindus.

But yes I would admit nobody in west or US would support Pakistan's just cause of Kashmiris right to self determination as they have got their own demons to deal with plus India and her millions of hungry uneducated masses are a good market for their companies but Pakistan had anticipated this well before and thats the reason we are keeping our nuclear weapons always ahead of India's both in quantity and quality.

We have red lines and when Indian proxy games crosses those lines Modi and other fanatics will be running for their lives with wet pants and no body can stop Pakistan when we decide to take this Indian massacre of Muslims in Kashmir to its logical end where people get their basic human rights.

All this rants wont change the reality .
You will get that when they starts their diplomatic moves .

See how many Pak flags will be in AJK for independent day :D. On the flip side Modi ji will need to instil another curfew so they don't celebrate on August 14. Such freedoms I0K enjoys.
Yaar ptcl waloan nay bhi aj hi chitiyapa dikhana tha @django @The Sandman :-\\
net is very slow

I will posts from AJK on 14 August we are patriotic Pakistanis

Sir ,
After all we all knows that policies that creates in higher ups in a govt always depend solid evidences and analysis .
GoI has resources and extreme capable guys will decides after extensive analysis and PM Modi just do the conclusion part.

I wish Terrorist Modi and his CAPABLE GUYS would do the required extensive analysis on how to make Millions of Indian shitting in open to do the same inside their homes and at the same time on how to ban Cow Ka Cola as thats really filthy and sickening that so called humans are drinking animals excretion no wonder we see such sick minds in Hindus that they take pride in killing Innocents in Kashmir .

The question is not about Islam but Islamic terrorism which has silenced the Sufi and Shia majority of Kashmir while indulging in genocide and ethnic cleaning of the dharmic people.
But i am brelvi by Indian logic i am silenced but i am not wtf i dont get this ayurvedic math :-(

Lol atrocities in Azad Kashmir, yes I heard they ran out of strawberry flavoured ice-cream at the eateries. Islamabad refused any more shipments.
You can tell the whole Indian pointing of at AJK is rubbish. We see over a dozen posters from that region, supporting Pakistan on here. Where are the Kashmiris from Indian administrated Kashmir?
Yes, answers on a postage stamp please.....

khalistan_zindabad.2013.04.06.jpg

Everybody can see the difference between 20 paid moles and thousands of self motivated people decrying Hindu massacre of Sikhs in India.

I can see the difference, Punjab is a progressive Indian state, that is developing by leaps and bounds (BDW I am a Punjabi)
Compared to the impoverish, terrorist and massacre ridden Balochistan
bnf-relly-at-karachi-press-club-10-2-2013-22.jpg

pj1nV66.jpg

Sindhudesh?
y0K5Mwt.jpg

Only Pakistan sponsored wahabi scums are chanting in favour of Pakistan and they will be eliminated soon. And don't say anything about khalistan in indian punjab there is a chance that you maybe lynched(they are too patriotic (20% of Indian army is punjabis))
And you worry about p0k where 70% don't have any water connections and the internet there iis controlled by Pakistan army
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-army-monopoly-over-telecom-sector-in-ajk-baltistan.330643/
We firmly stand with oppressed peoples in Occupied parts of Pakistan
Spare a thought for your bemaru states while you are at it

You think?

They are gathering as much support as they can. Last week they had a march in Germany, trying to gain support there, why would they not accept India's support, when it can do wonders for them, being a powerful neighboring country.

Germany: Free Balochistan Movement long march reached Berlin, held demonstration outside parliament
3f6d1527da7538ac7fc254fd889f5e2f.jpg

http://scitechnation.com/pakistan-has-turned-balochistan-into-a-military-garrison-hyrbyair-marri/
LOL Hyrbyair Marri leading handful of wanna be baloch indians.
Accept the reality they literally hate you.And Hyrbyair Marri itself is paid tout he has no support in balochistan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom