What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Kashmir in India's internal matter and you are interfering in it ...Hafiz saeed , Osama Bin Laden , Maulana Masood Azhar are your heroes why should we cry ...If any Idian die ina ny terrorist attack it responsibility of My govt to avenge his/her death and make country safe ... we are happy that you have such snakes in your home.

Lol then you guys cry about Hafiz Saeed being free and all that. Talk about contradictions. :lol:

Anyways I don't support killing civilians and all that. I just said we can also say a lot about internet issues of India if India try meddle in internal affairs of Pakistan. In fact Pakistan would have more issues to talk about.

Then why this sudden frustration and desperation today. Why this meeting. Why this concern for Baluchistan.

Well you want to remain in denial. No issues. a desperate and delusional enemy is what we want. :)

220px-IBSA-leaders_Manmohan_Singh.jpg

khalistan_zindabad.2013.04.06.jpg

Everybody can see the difference between 20 paid moles and thousands of self motivated people decrying Hindu massacre of Sikhs in India.

Predicted a few days back. Baluchistan-NWFP-Pak Kashmir will be under pressure. Sindh to follow.

Comprehensive shift in policy. Had been posting and predicting this. The issue is not about Kashmir alone, it is about Pakistan itself. There is a convergence of interest between Iran-India-Afghanistan-US regarding Pakistan, all for own reasons.

China will be under pressure on its own front. Russia will not bail out either. Ukraine is the leverage. Also Russia is weary of Islamic fundamentalism in its chechen republic.
10% of Pakistan army is from AJK and GB you have to be,really REALLY stupid to believe we would side with India when our elders gave their lives to liberate this land from Hindus

Lol then you guys cry about Hafiz Saeed being free and all that. Talk about contradictions. :lol:

Anyways I don't support killing civilians and all that. I just said we can also say a lot about internet issues of India if India try meddle in internal affairs of Pakistan. In fact Pakistan would have more issues to talk about.

Then why this sudden frustration and desperation today. Why this meeting. Why this concern for Baluchistan.

Well you want to remain in denial. No issues. a desperate and delusional enemy is what we want. :)

That is the whole point .This is not due to desperation
A strategic shift in GoI approach .

I can see the difference, Punjab is a progressive Indian state, that is developing by leaps and bounds (BDW I am a Punjabi)
Compared to the impoverish, terrorist and massacre ridden Balochistan
bnf-relly-at-karachi-press-club-10-2-2013-22.jpg

Sindhudesh?
y0K5Mwt.jpg
This man is also Sindhi & in past he was most powerful personality in Pakistan but he never talked about Sindhudesh.even the word itself is unknown to many pakistanis

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-12_23-54-40.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-12_23-54-40.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27
I wish Terrorist Modi and his CAPABLE GUYS would do the required extensive analysis on how to make Millions of Indian shitting in open to do the same inside their homes and at the same time on how to ban Cow Ka Cola as thats really filthy and sickening that so called humans are drinking animals excretion no wonder we see such sick minds in Hindus that they take pride in killing Innocents in Kashmir .

Nothing valuable in this post.

Doesn't require much apart from pumping money.

The response will be calibrated to Pak interference in Kashmir.

Only one prior instance where India overtly made statement in support of elements of your province. You know what happened.

Point remains - India made a statement directly indicating a resolve to interfere with your internal affairs. You need to ask why and what changed!
Cheers
Balochistan is not East pakistan and neither its seprated by 1500 km of indian territory.and you are interference in balochistan isnt new

Those patriotic people of punjab are now tired of indian attrocities and whole world knows what happened in peration Blue Star.
Btw Azad kashmir oppression is just a bharti stereotype most often used for face saving when they justify mass murders in IOK.
There hasnt even a single anti Pakistan or pro india protest in AJK. bcz they know what radical brahman Govt is doing with minorities n shithole called india.Where Muslims are scums christians are Filthy Missionaries Sikhs are sepratists are Dalits are Dogs.
Dont worry about us Azad Kashmiris :D
@django @The Sandman @waz @Jonah Arthur

All this rants wont change the reality .
You will get that when they starts their diplomatic moves .

HaHaHaHaHa

Diplomatic moves my Balls.

We closed US supply when we chose to and Pakistan's current strategic partners including China, KSA and Turkey wont give a damn about your diplomatic moves and rest of the world cant stop us when we decide to Punish Hindu establishment over their proxy terror games in Pakistan and Yadav's and many of his accomplices are a live proof of that .

Your brainwashed mind will only come in reality when our nukes and missiles would be hitting you all over.

If having army units is the parameter , we have JKLI , Laddak scouts and dogra regements all pure kashmiri :D

10% of Pakistan army is from AJK and GB you have to be,really REALLY stupid to believe we would side with India when our elders gave their lives to liberate this land from Hindus

Lol atrocities in Azad Kashmir, yes I heard they ran out of strawberry flavoured ice-cream at the eateries. Islamabad refused any more shipments.
You can tell the whole Indian pointing of at AJK is rubbish. We see over a dozen posters from that region, supporting Pakistan on here. Where are the Kashmiris from Indian administrated Kashmir?
Yes, answers on a postage stamp please.....

We also knows that , GoI knows that .
Point is there wont be any type of defense attitude but clearly marching to other field through a proactive diplomacy.
All they need is to pumping some money and rest will begin to roll.

You literally begged US to say sorry for Salala check post incident they butchered your soldiers and after 8 months may be for some pennies you started their supplies :D self respect :D

HaHaHaHaHa

We closed US supply when we chose to and Pakistan's current strategic partners including China, KSA and Turkey wont give a damn about your diplomatic moves and rest of the world cant stop us when we decide to Punish Hindu establishment over their proxy terror games in Pakistan and Yadav's and many of his accomplices are a live proof of that .

Your brainwashed mind will only come in reality when our nukes and missiles would be hitting you all over.

HaHaHaHaHa

Again nothing in this post

Back
Top Bottom