What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Stay on topic :D
When mirror is shown to you guys your teeth comes out because you are caught with pants down.

Hindus have no argument to justify their occupation of muslim majority 97% Kashmir and all their dreams of keeping Kashmir under them are gonna get shattered sooner than you brainwashed sadists can anticipate.

Why not PAkistan give refuge to those 97% Muslims ...hope they will get what they want ...as far as land is concerned ... an inch of land no way :)
When mirror is shown to you guys your teeth comes out because you are caught with pants down.

Hindus have no argument to justify their occupation of muslim majority 97% Kashmir and all their dreams of keeping Kashmir under them are gonna get shattered sooner than you brainwashed sadists can anticipate.

you Indians live in lala land where every province is rebelling and Pakistan won't last the end of this year and army is killing everyone and kashmir wants to be with india.
I really feel pity for you how your media is misguiding you
Now dont qoute me again i down want myself to get banned for first time
Your provinces are rebelling, that's a fact. It is you who is delusional. one province tasted its freedom in 1971, others will follow suit...soon enough, now with Mr. Modi's support, things will be fast tracked

Why not PAkistan give refuge to those 97% Muslims ...hope they will get what they want ...as far as land is concerned ... an inch of land no way :)
They have their own land and they want us to help them retake that and we will for sure help them.

Why dont you Hindus take your sorry a$$ army out of Muslim kashmir?

J&K debate should include J, K, Ladakh, Azad Kashmir: PM Narendra Modi at all-party meet
“Jammu and Kashmir is not the question of a territorial integrity but also a definition of nationalism,” Modi said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...kashmir-narendra-modi-all-party-meet-2971377/

What an Irony even Terrorist Modi has to admit that Pakistani Kashmir is AZAD.

He wanted to keep killing Kashmiris silently but its a success of Pakistan's diplomatic moves that now he himself has to talk about Kashmir problem when he was the one who was saying a while back there was no problem in indian occupied Kashmir and all was normal.

Great struggle by Kashmiris and their youth is so energetic that Hindu establishment cant hold them back for long.

Indian provinces are rebelling, that's a fact. It is you who is delusional. four and half provinces tasted its freedom in 1947-48, others will follow suit...soon enough, now with Pakistan's support, things will be fast tracked

Corrected, now go to sleep..

I am speaking about the Kashmiri speaking people on the Indian side and not about the Punjabi speaking people on the Pakistani side.

The fact is that Punjabi Kashmiris on Pakistan side (like Hafiz Saeed) have been the primary force in indulging in terrorism on the Kashmiri speaking people on the Indian side.

View attachment 325293
This map is wrong we speak pahari(pothwari,poonchi and hindko) its completely different from Punjabi
And in Muzzafarabad and Neelum we also speak Kashmiri or Koshur as a minor language(about 20%)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom