What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

1. APMC Leaders never proved that they also has the right or stake holders in discussion regarding Kashmir therefore
a) GoI should cancel APHC leaders and their family members Indian passports.
b) Security provided to them at Tax payers money should be recalled.
c) All facilities provided to them should be cut short. No more free treatments etc.,
2. First let there be a referendum for selecting true leaders of entire Kashmir and then GoI should have discussions with them. APHC members never participated in election fearing defeat and loosing their security deposits. If they think they are the rightful stake holders then they should prove it and if they think they are so popular then they should have participated in local elections and should have won majority seats thereby they could have claimed their right but now it is not possible.
3. Separate Jammu & Ladakh from J&K and give full statehood and facilities. Cancel Article 370 and recall AFSPA remove entire CRPF to Jammu and put Army and BSF only at the border and let the people to know how these APHC leaders run the state from mosque.
4. Put blockade or hefty tax on all materials going to stone pelters areas. Let them face the wrath.
5. If APHC elected as Kashmiris true leaders then discuss with them and settle the issue for once for all and if they loose deport them to Pakistan.

We had enough of them now GoI should take final step

What an Irony even Terrorist Modi has to admit that Pakistani Kashmir is AZAD.

He wanted to keep killing Kashmiris silently but its a success of Pakistan's diplomatic moves that now he himself has to talk about Kashmir problem when he was the one who was saying a while back there was no problem in indian occupied Kashmir and all was normal.

Great struggle by Kashmiris and their youth is so energetic that Hindu establishment cant hold them back for long.

@Albatross - I have always held the view that a majority of Pakistanis wantonly lie about India and Modi. Their insecurity and utter self-loathing due to lack of identity makes them exhibit their lack of integrity and foolishness in almost everything they utter. You just proved it once again. Look up filters and scripts.

They want to help from you :D ... how can a country who itself begs for help from other countries for AID and military budget can help them ...if they expect they they are biggest fools on the face of earth
They have their own land and they want us to help them retake that and we will for sure help them.

Why dont you Hindus take your sorry a$$ army out of Muslim kashmir?

Hahaha...It is reverse for India, we got Goa, Hyderabad, Sikkim etc..:lol: While Pakistan lost a major province in 1971 :rofl:

In over a thousand years you got one so called victory in 71that too through back channels you have forgotten the 1000 years we Muslims ruled you in your homeland despite you people being more in number.

Have you forgotten Mahmood Ghaznavi who shattered your mandirs dozens of times or you have forgotten Moguls who killed millions of Hindus to rule India...

You guys are totally brainwashed and shameless with no education of History.

it is not your choice. If you are really from Azad Kashmir let us see you call it that
Yes i will call it by its name Riyasat e Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Your provinces are rebelling, that's a fact. It is you who is delusional. one province tasted its freedom in 1971, others will follow suit...soon enough, now with Mr. Modi's support, things will be fast tracked
Nukes arent made just for show piece they are made exactly for this scenario

Then dont generalize things about us 2 cent bhagni, internet mil gaya to kuch bhi ??

I don't like to but the number of Pakistanis who show such lack of integrity and abundance of foolishness almost justifies generalization.

Yes i will call it by its name Riyasat e Azad Jammu and Kashmir
/QUOTE]

see, I told you. Now buzz off

Why not PAkistan give refuge to those 97% Muslims ...hope they will get what they want ...as far as land is concerned ... an inch of land no way :)
Why dont you leave their land?

I don't like to but the number of Pakistanis who show such lack of integrity and abundance of foolishness almost justifies generalization.

Then dont teach me how to talk about ugly stinky bhangi nation as i am speaking after some observation too..

The word Azad is an honour to our elders who made scarifices to liberate this land from Dogra hindus

Back
Top Bottom