What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

But I am definitely talking about your mindset. It is nothing but f!lth. Hence our enemies.

Because you only knows personal attacks .Shows your culture and I wont do that because of our culture and civilization , that is why I said your nation is not enough.(She still carries people like you )

What are your proofs that he doesn't have anything to do with terrorism ? Go through all the facts about his dubious arrest with the fake muslim identity then let me know why innocent hindu people has fake muslim identities when crossing into Pakistan for no obvious reasons

CCL = Chinese Cheer Leader.

You are kindly requested to please do something on your own

First, I don't think he is a spy. Second, even if he is a spy, it is pretty much common to have spies in enemy country. Afghans have in Pakistan, US has in Pakistan. Similarly Pakistan has in India and Afghanistan too. And I don't think he has anything to do terrorism.
If you cant understand simple english then its not my fault.Yadhav clearly said that he was invove in terrorism in karachi and balochistan

India is a supa puwa today. Don't you know that. China and Pakistan can't do anything to supa puwa india. :lol:

China and Pakistan? Turkey and Pakistan? why you always need to have a daddy to sound strong? because even you know Pakistan alone holds no significance

:)The inclusion of Baluchistan in the official statements of GoI/PM , shows the stretegic shift in New Delhi's Position. So its basically the official declaration of the line, Let the Game Begin

We have in the past and costed you your only female PM. We didn't get bankrupt back then. Then why today??

That was a different times. And these are different times. Except in Kashmir, you cannot play proxy war elsewhere in India. Kashmir because there is a segment that is sympathetic towards Pakistan, which Pakistan can exploit.

However, I am sure India government will only limit itself to highlighting Baloch's plight at international fora and nothing more. Anyway, I don't have anything more to add to this thread, so I am out of here.

If you cant understand simple english then its not my fault.Yadhav clearly said that he was invove in terrorism in karachi and balochistan
Nope...Its your atrocities toward balochis that is paving way for baloch freedom fighters...India has nothing to do with this...we just want to expose it to the world, as Mr. Modi rightly said

Someone has to put sense into your Prime Minister that stirring the baluchistan issue is one of the biggest mistake he will ever make. Either he is being mislead by his adviser or he is being complete ignorant and trying to flex muscle because your side is thinking Who will listen to Pakistan after our recent bonhomie with America while at the same time forgetting China sitting next door to you guys who will stir the pot any time they like

Sir ,
After all we all knows that policies that creates in higher ups in a govt always depend solid evidences and analysis .
GoI has resources and extreme capable guys will decides after extensive analysis and PM Modi just do the conclusion part.

Back
Top Bottom