What's new

Kashi as old as Indus Valley civilization

Oh gawd ..... Blacks in Africa already claim IVC now the focus is moving east and before you know it Mayanmarr will also claim "discoveries". All you need to get the gloss is hyphenate it "IVC" or "Harappa" and your on a winner.

Lol...we have to give something older than IVC to Indians otherwise they will die trying to steal it. I say this Vanarsi thing is good. Let's agree to support this research for our own sake! What say you?

Seals of PASHUPATI aka shiva was also part of mythology.... :P
View attachment 296155

View attachment 296156

India is the continuation of the culture, heritage and belief system of the Indus Valley Civilization that was spreading as far as the Ganges civilization and merged with it.......I really don't understand this craze among some Pakistanis to claim the heritage of a "Pagan civilization" like the IVC..!!! :what:

India is the continuation of the culture, heritage and belief system of the Indus Valley Civilization that was spreading as far as the Ganges civilization and merged with it.......I really don't understand this craze among some Pakistanis to claim the heritage of a "Pagan civilization" like the IVC..!!! :what:
Identity crisis, they never come to a conclusion. Imagine what would have happened if they found an archeologically site which contains some idols?( Maybe am expecting too much)

I don't think this is anything new ( no pun intended:-)). Everyone knows that Kashi is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.

The oldest city that we know of was Ur in Babylon, I think, if I remember my school history correctly.

India has to find something older than indus Valley civilization - their existence is at stake -
Dude, I know that you lost and damaged many of your firing neurons but there is a difference between "oldest" and "oldest continuously inhabited" :-)

What do Pakistanis think about Aryan invasion theory ? What do your textbooks say about it ?
Aryan Migration is considered a theory; and our textbooks say the same.
Indo-Aryan migration theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think this is anything new ( no pun intended:-)). Everyone knows that Kashi is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.

The oldest city that we know of was Ur in Babylon, I think, if I remember my school history correctly.

Dude, I know that you lost and damaged many of your firing neurons but there is a difference between "oldest" and "oldest continuously inhabited" :-)
List of oldest continuously inhabited cities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
;)

We can claim whatever the hell we want that falled into our modern day borders.

The irony here Pakistan do not let their women wear sarees citing Islamization of dressing

Pakistan 'Islamised' sarees, like its happening to Urdu: Chishti - Times of India

When infact sarees have their origin traced to IVC, which is continued to worn by Indian women

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Guess continuation of IVC dressing and culture is not Islamic enough.

If you claim a civilization, the least you can do to protect its culture by practicing it.

The irony here Pakistan do not let their women wear sarees citing Islamization of dressing

Pakistan 'Islamised' sarees, like its happening to Urdu: Chishti - Times of India

When infact sarees have their origin traced to IVC, which is continued to worn by Indian women

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Guess continuation of IVC dressing and culture is not Islamic enough.

If you claim a civilization, the least you can do to protect its culture by practicing it.
And the use of Kumkum...
Indian women have often been called dot heads for following this age old tradition of applying bindi/Kumkum.

o bhai you indians own the universe God Himself was born in India
Universe?
We don't own it, but we knew the concept of Brahmand(universe) much before others did. And Universal peace (loka samasta sukhinow bhavanto) has been our motto ever since. Lol
But seriously, I don't expect you to even understand it.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had the option to be proud of their ancestors and their civilization, but they chose to ridicule their ancestors and their civilization for the sake of their present identity...! :)

Back
Top Bottom