What's new

Kasab wants someone to tie him a rakhi

This guy is an flop actor from Bollywood. He neither a Pakistani nor a Muslim. I predict he will convert to Hinduism for being a Hindu and dilwala Hindustan will forgive him. Feel good Bollywood flick on the making. :D

how many of you guys agree with me, he's an indian, because i heard him, and at the very moment i realized he doesnt carry any pakistani ascent.

I second that. I heard him as well. He doesn't have Pakistani look either. RAW screwed up big on this guy........

^^ Well you guys can believe in all the conspiracy theories you like, it doesn't make an ounce of a difference to the world. What matters is that Pakistan was forced to admit, after its usual bout of denial, that Kasab is a citizen of Pakistan.

Coming back though,

I hope we don't hang this guy, he should be kept in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. Four walls and a door, some food from time to time. I don't understand why this guy is getting any media coverage at all, he needs to be isolated from the world and kept alive in a hole.

We should break him mentally, and give him a taste of hell. Wouldn't want our guest to feel out of place when he finally ends up in the real deal now would we...

stupid sonofabich is realizing the importance of family relations sitting in his solitary cell....in the pursuit of heaven he forsake the best he had.

Indian Government is trying to make Qassab another Gandhi. Qasaab is not our metal my friends.

^^ Well you guys can believe in all the conspiracy theories you like, it doesn't make an ounce of a difference to the world. What matters is that Pakistan was forced to admit, after its usual bout of denial, that Kasab is a citizen of Pakistan.

Coming back though,

I hope we don't hang this guy, he should be kept in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. Four walls and a door, some food from time to time. I don't understand why this guy is getting any media coverage at all, he needs to be isolated from the world and kept alive in a hole.

We should break him mentally, and give him a taste of hell. Wouldn't want our guest to feel out of place when he finally ends up in the real deal now would we...

Make him sleep on bed full of nails, offer him water full of dust, let him listen to one song for rest of his life, draw map of India on his face, cut his tongue in two pieces and lips in 4. Not even single person in Pakistan is bothered because of that.. you are doing something with your national not ours.. so feel the luxury of doing anything you love.

Make him sleep on bed full of nails, offer him water full of dust, let him listen to one song for rest of his life, draw map of India on his face, cut his tongue in two pieces and lips in 4. Not even single person in Pakistan is bothered because of that.. you are doing something with your national not ours.. so feel the luxury of doing anything you love.

No one's doing anything to 'bother' Pakistan. He is a terrorist and shouldn't be let off easy. Also he is a Pakistani, the GoP has admitted to the fact, so tell them that he isn't Pakistani.

You Indians are waay too lenient with that JackA** ! the jerk has the guts to ask for a Rakhi Bandhan :tsk: India should have fried his A** by now :tsk: He's the worst criminal scum in that part of the world :angry:

Coming back though,

well if you believe the pakistani govt admitted ajmal is pakistani, then u have to agree with every thing this pakistani government says, do you???

my indian friend, you people are living in a world of denial, and a fool's world, because i heard kasab, and his ascent is not in any way a punjabi or even pakistani. he is definitely an indian, its other thing if he got support from pakistanis but the fact that this man is pakistani is total bull sh!t, load of crap.

making one man believing he is pakistani is foolish and is a fact generated by conspiracy theorists themselves who dont want in any way to believe or accept he's an indian . if its indeed a conspiracy theory than indian govt has reacted poorly to debunk this theory, it will solidify as indian govt fails to explain and remove all doubts this mumbai attack thingy and how they relate it to pakistan.

well if you believe the pakistani govt admitted ajmal is pakistani, then u have to agree with every thing this pakistani government says, do you???

my indian friend, you people are living in a world of denial, and a fool's world, because i heard kasab, and his ascent is not in any way a punjabi or even pakistani. he is definitely an indian, its other thing if he got support from pakistanis but the fact that this man is pakistani is total bull sh!t, load of crap.

making one man believing he is pakistani is foolish and is a fact generated by conspiracy theorists themselves who dont want in any way to believe or accept he's an indian . if its indeed a conspiracy theory than indian govt has reacted poorly to debunk this theory, it will solidify as indian govt fails to explain and remove all doubts this mumbai attack thingy and how they relate it to pakistan.

Pakistan only admitted that he was Pakistani after they had no option and their lies were laid bare for all to see. It was a matter of great embarrassment and humiliation, a nuclear weapons state being cornered into making confessions. No wonder the GoP has no credibility.

The evidence has been shared with the world, everyone that matters understands the situation, it is you who is in denial. It seems many in Pakistan are only too willing to buy into these conspiracy theories dumping all the blame on Hindus, Zionists and America. It reeks of a society that is insecure, angry and in denial. No one's going to bother to debunk your theories, your government needs to tackle all the disinformation that is clouding your judgment. Pakistan needs to stop heading down this collision course and take action against terrorism emanating from its soil.

Your problems are of your own making. Whether you believe it or not. The GoP, thanks to continued pressure primarily from the US and India's aggressive posturing, is taking steps to crush the extremist ideology it has proliferated across the length and breadth of the country.

I just hope Pakistan is sincere about tackling India-specific terrorist organizations and we might see reconciliation in our lifetime.

Pakistan bans JuD, LeT, JeM - Pakistan - World - NEWS - The Times of India

Ok you guys have seen my previous post on this thread now read this:

Ok lets turn this topic little bit. When Kasab Attack Mumbai he was only I am guessing between 19-22 years old right. We do lot of stuff in our life which we regret later on that why we do that (not to that extent but just bare with me). So what if he really really thinking in jail why I did that it is wrong I shouldn’t be doing this etc. So do you think that Indian Government will let me him go after he served few years in prison? Well or how about if he convert into Hindu is that going to effect anything? This Rakhi thing is ring a bell that. Guy who do not care about any human life, who do not care about any relationship, how come suddenly he wants someone to tie him a Rakhi? Any suggestion?

well let's just say that Kasab is an Indian planted by RAW...and the whole mumbai incident was carried out by us the zionists...we did pull it off...i mean your govt accepts everything we dictated....Kasab is officially your compatriot.Nothing much we can do about it can we?

I second that. I heard him as well. He doesn't have Pakistani look either. RAW screwed up big on this guy........

and we have another round of discussions on the famed 'pakistani look' beginning in...10...9...8...

well let's just say that Kasab is an Indian planted by RAW...and the whole mumbai incident was carried out by us the zionists...we did pull it off...i mean your govt accepts everything we dictated....Kasab is officially your compatriot.Nothing much we can do about it can we?

I understand the need felt by the Indians to be sarcastic with the Pakistanis and by the Pakistanis to be sarcastic with the Indians

BUT

it simply does not help either one of us !! :disagree:

this is where it always leads to :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Ok let s cut all the crap about Ajmal Kasab being an Indian or him reforming after so many days in custody! The bottom line is that the kid has got a very smart lawyer! He keeps leaking such news to the media that will garner him some sympathy from the public and the judge. He knows full well that he is fighting a lost battle. So, even if he can get Kasab off the noose and salvage a life imprisonment sentence for the guy, it will be great service done to his client! And for that to happen he will have to prove to court that his client is really remorseful for his acts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom