What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

We know a lot about your army and its capabalities, I guess it hasn't changed a lots since 1973 when 93000 turn their back to indian army

When you guys comparing the military power of pakistan and afghanistan you shouldn't compare the army of two countries, you should compare the two nation, One which never won any war and one which never lost. So guys I have to disappoint you that statistics are not speaking for a **** win

afghanistan has never lost a war?! LOL

Is that why there are about troops of 42 different countries present in afghanistan?

Afghanistan_ISAF_Sept2008.jpg

We know a lot about your army and its capabalities, I guess it hasn't changed a lots since 1973 when 93000 turn their back to indian army

When you guys comparing the military power of pakistan and afghanistan you shouldn't compare the army of two countries, you should compare the two nation, One which never won any war and one which never lost. So guys I have to disappoint you that statistics are not speaking for a **** win

Yes 25000 soldiers fighting thousands of miles away with indian mainland in between ...with no supplies and a ratio of 1:150 nice example... and u never lost a war? really ... than why did mongols,mughals,persians,turks,alexander and even hindu shahi kingdom rule ur buttz>?

Mullah Zaid Hamid is a very gifted and intelligent man, Pakistan is truly blessed to have someone like him. But it is unfortunate that all his speeches and writings are in Urdu, which I do not understand.

you are a lier , a hindu banya hiding behind an afghani flag ..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...roops-ready-defend-country-7.html#post4240771

in the above post you posted a link of people being interviewed and you understood that they were talking in urdu

I have interacted with taliban (haqqani network guys), they are wishful to bring sharia in Pakistan but its not their priority right now, they are not ambitious to put halali parcham on delhi. But yes about muslim dominated kashmir of India, they want it to free it from them through jihad.

Good analysis.

Agreed.

there are two distinct possibilities.

1. Bad one: Once Afghanistani-Taliban have some control on Kabul, they may link up with TTP and make the situation really really bad in Pakistan + Indian-Kashmir.

2. A little better: Once Afghanistani-Taliban have some control on Kabul and Americans are not a major presence, the balloon of TTP will deflate, as many of their supporter now help them because of American Presence in Afghanistan.

Optimists in Pakistani elite both civilian and military including Taliban Khan ooops Imran Khan are all hoping for outcome #2.

But I have my reservations about such misplaced optimism.

peace

No mon ami this cannot be true, i think you have miscommunication/misunderstanding with pakistan people, I have been on this forum for some time and they are very welcoming and to be frank alot different from what they portray in media. They hate taliban just as much as us, in the boston bombing thread aside from a few bad apples, they openly condemned the henious acts of these terroriste! Look we are all victims of these attacks and the talibuns want us to bicker and be divided like this so they can launch their spring offensive past snigan valley and we have to stop that offensive at all cost. Pakistan is a strong alley with a huge arsenal of conventional weapons and recently Pakisan is getting aid so they can continue their north western offensive and this critical point, we have to stop this blame game and go for the talibuns's jagular.

Once again my dear friend, you need to reforumulate your opinion on Pakistan, Pakistan people are not terroriste symphatizing folks and I mean they have been hit so severe especially the incident two months ago in the port city of karachai. If pakistan people were terroriste, then how come post 9-11 pakistan people answered the call for the global war against terrorism and became NATO allies in this comprehensive war to take these terroriste out.
@Armstrong, I hope i did not over generalize pakistan people, correct me if i said something offensive!

I never said that the people of Pakistan are bad people or they are terrorists, I would never such stupid thing because among the people of Pakistan just like among the people of any other nation you can find good, bad, leasy, stupid, smart and....individuals. By Pakistan, I mean the pakistani establishment which controls army, ISI and other import institutions. The pakistan establishment started to hate taliban only when they became the target of taliban and other islamic fundamentalist that has been created by ISI for promting the interest of Pakistan. I assure that pakistanis haven't any kind of problem if taliban will carry our their operation inside Afghanistan against afghan people or Nato. Thats why their influcial islamic clerks urge taliban to fight in Afghanistan and not in Pakistani. The west for some reasons can't accept this simple fact that pakistani are just fooling them around and using them in order to achive to their goals. If the west had listened to the position of afghans, the terrorist would have been eliminated by now with much less human and financial costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that why there are about troops of 42 different countries present in afghanistan?

Just a little correction on the map , the canadien humanitarian mission in afghanistan+ combat mission has ended as of 2011, the few remaining personel are in kabul assisting ANA in developing operational capabilities!

Lol even Bosnia and Georgia have one or two soldiers in Afghanistan. :rofl:
@Adamkhel

A big lol for your country. :lol:

Just a little correction on the map , the canadien humanitarian mission in afghanistan+ combat mission has ended as of 2011, the few remaining personel are in kabul assisting ANA in developing operational capabilities!

Yeah I think this is a map from before 2011

Yes 25000 soldiers fighting thousands of miles away with indian mainland in between ...with no supplies and a ratio of 1:150 nice example... and u never lost a war? really ... than why did mongols,mughals,persians,turks,alexander and even hindu shahi kingdom rule ur buttz>?

They might have controlled Afghanistan but afghans has been making them to regret evey single day.

@Adamkhel

Again, We don't see it as occupation only taliban and their pakistani supporters propagate that. We see them as our allies and friends in war against taliban, al-qaida and their prostitue like leaders in Pakistan

Again, We don't see it as occupation only taliban and their pakistani supporters propagate that. We see them as our allies and friends in war against taliban, al-qaida and their prostitue like leaders in Pakistan

Well this is what every slave says who has accepted the slavery. :rolleyes:

@Adamkhel

Seriously how can you never lose a war when there are 40 + countries occupying your country currently?

Good analysis.

Agreed.

there are two distinct possibilities.

1. Bad one: Once Afghanistani-Taliban have some control on Kabul, they may link up with TTP and make the situation really really bad in Pakistan + Indian-Kashmir.

2. A little better: Once Afghanistani-Taliban have some control on Kabul and Americans are not a major presence, the balloon of TTP will deflate, as many of their supporter now help them because of American Presence in Afghanistan.

Optimists in Pakistani elite both civilian and military including Taliban Khan ooops Imran Khan are all hoping for outcome #2.

But I have my reservations about such misplaced optimism.

peace

If you think Imran Khan is Taliban Khan then what is America? they are now saying the exact same thing as he was 10 years ago.

So kindly stop being an idiot and saying stupid things.

Back
Top Bottom