What's new

Karzai outlines preconditions for Pakistan strategic pact

AGREED.

We dont have any rivalry with Afghanistan neither we had in past :).
ok i am sorry, my bad,we are no rival brothers,ok?but the question is still remains what to do?to to solve the afghanistan's problem???how to make our twin brothers more prosperous???how to get rid off this tension???:pdf:

ok i am sorry, my bad,we are no rival brothers,ok?but the question is still remains what to do?to to solve the afghanistan's problem???how to make our twin brothers more prosperous???how to get rid off this tension???:pdf:

Give representation to all groups in Afghanistan be these from North or West/South in political scheme.

The issue in Afghanistan had always been misrepresentation of one or the other group. Once all Afghans are onboard then they wont need to look towards anyone.

Afghanistan's people have every right on their land, their politics and resources irrespective of their ethnicity.

Power in ONE ethnic group is the root-cause of the power-game there.

Give representation to all groups in Afghanistan be these from North or West/South in political scheme.

The issue in Afghanistan had always been misrepresentation of one or the other group. Once all Afghans are onboard then they wont need to look towards anyone.

Afghanistan's people have every right on their land, their politics and resources irrespective of their ethnicity.

Power in ONE ethnic group is the root-cause of the power-game there.
i dont know whether to say this or not,but main problem USA HAS with Afghanistan is SHARIYA LAW which they coated as terrorism, USA never dare to do that but just because afghanistan is not defensively strong so they prepare the whole 9/11 drama you can see my post in 9/11 forum,but tell me,saudia arab also follows shariya law,iran speaks openly against israel,laws are so strict in china and other countries,no body speaks on that,but just because talibans of afghanistan appeared not literated in world's sight and second they fulfilled USA PLAN TO PROTECT OSMA BIN LADEN WHO HIMSELF WAS AN FBI AGENT,
this made their gameplan sucessful,THEY got chance to hit their target
to make afghanistan a watch tower
to make afghanistan a launch pad
to use afghanistan as centre of their cold war activities
to keep an eye on iran
to destabilze pakistan ,to disarm pakistan,TO ELIMINATE PRO-PAKISTANI AFGHANS AND TO CREATE TTP SO PAK AND AFGHAN FIGHTS WITH EACH OTHER BECOME WEAK LIKE THAT OF IRAN IRAQ WAR AND THEN BOOOOOOOOM

ALL AFGHANISTAN HAS TO NOW IS TO RESTRENGHTEN AND REUNITE,GET RID OF US,BROTHERS YOU NEED REPRESENTATIVES LIKE JINNAH,NOT HAMID KARZAI
we all Pakistanis are well aware of their objectives and plans.

Baluchistan is Pakistan's Kashmir and Afghanistan is Pakistan's very own Pakistan :cheesy:
And we have the best seat in house !! Karma is a beeetch. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom