What's new

Karzai outlines preconditions for Pakistan strategic pact

it about time pak take this guy out n his drug dealer bro. Afghanistan is launch pad to attack pak it all about causing civil war n declare pak as a failed state so they can come n take out our nukes n then it open season attack on pak. talking about terrorist we had raymond Davis kill two pakistanis and was caught with other thing such as photos of restricted locations. we all know why USA is trying to build up army in Afghanistan so they can use this afghan army to split pak up and split pak three ways 3 parts to India,Iran, Afghanistan, so that pak will never reunify again and will be hold hostage by it own neighboring countries.
The USA officials are talking of separating boloch n making it a independent state n this is key for problems as iran is next door n it means army must be sent right at the bottom of pak while rest of the top parts of pak are exposed to India to snatch.

It seems our government is playing the part in this with corruption to get pak to be failed state. take my word if big war come they will fly out only to be hanged in other countries as they will be no use after that, USA will make sure.

just because you claim he is a terrorist he does not become one.. modi is the same to many indians that propphet mohammed is to muslims.. that much respect he has

one man's terrorist is another man's hero :angel:

please be careful when you speak about ajmal kasab, OBL and countless people next tym

it about time pak take this guy out n his drug dealer bro. Afghanistan is launch pad to attack pak it all about causing civil war n declare pak as a failed state so they can come n take out our nukes n then it open season attack on pak. talking about terrorist we had raymond Davis kill two pakistanis and was caught with other thing such as photos of restricted locations. we all know why USA is trying to build up army in Afghanistan so they can use this afghan army to split pak up and split pak three ways 3 parts to India,Iran, Afghanistan, so that pak will never reunify again and will be hold hostage by it own neighboring countries.
The USA officials are talking of separating boloch n making it a independent state n this is key for problems as iran is next door n it means army must be sent right at the bottom of pak while rest of the top parts of pak are exposed to India to snatch.

It seems our government is playing the part in this with corruption to get pak to be failed state. take my word if big war come they will fly out only to be hanged in other countries as they will be no use after that, USA will make sure.
EXACTLY.............my point

EXACTLY.............my point

yeah i read your post n the point you have contributed, which is also spot on. actually let me add further info it was Iran officials on video admitted it that it was their interest to have USA invade afghan n Iraq /worked with USA indirectly. half of the terrorist caught are northern alliance or outside influence. is Iraq not extension of Iran empire, the maliki government. do they not do business with our arch rival and building up port. they do cross border killings every time and also Bahrain proves it when pak civilians got attacked. To prove my point about Iranian officials go to cross border mortar iran link i posted two videos. history proves this nation next door to us is a mole in the group. iran is constantly threatened but it us getting bombed. when our folks do find out then the real twist will be oh our governmnet are of shia background could be the next big civil war sunni vs shia. name like zardari come corruption n shia n people will say oh this is why we were purposely sold out. we also have second biggest shia group in pak.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3652036 said:
one man's terrorist is another man's hero :angel:

please be careful when you speak about ajmal kasab, OBL and countless people next tym

in that case you can call anyone a terorist or anyone a hero. and anyone can be called a prophet and anyone a heretic.

yeah i read your post n the point you have contributed, which is also spot on. actually let me add further info it was Iran officials on video admitted it that it was their interest to have USA invade afghan n Iraq /worked with USA indirectly. half of the terrorist caught are northern alliance or outside influence. is Iraq not extension of Iran empire, the maliki government. do they not do business with our arch rival and building up port. they do cross border killings every time and also Bahrain proves it when pak civilians got attacked. To prove my point about Iranian officials go to cross border mortar iran link i posted two videos. history proves this nation next door to us is a mole in the group. iran is constantly threatened but it us getting bombed. when our folks do find out then the real twist will be oh our governmnet are of shia background could be the next big civil war sunni vs shia. name like zardari come corruption n shia n people will say oh this is why we were purposely sold out. we also have second biggest shia group in pak.

thanks bro,thanks for addition i really have not much idea on that,

but what will you say about ahmadi nijad's interview with hamid mir???he in his interview with him said that we if pak-iran-afghan create a muslim block then nobody dares to interfare,i am confused now...specially when that man respond to Hamid mir's question that:what formula you suggest to keep sunni-shiyas unite???his answer was the answer that amazed me as well.......hence, the time upon us so complex that i prefer to be happily deal with my shia brothers rather then being insulted and destroyed by opponent vectors

IF WE ARE LIVING AND WORKING AT ALLAH'S PROJECT EARTH AND SPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE PART OF UNIVERSE UNDER CONSIDERATION THEN WE HAVE TO BE READY FOR EVERY SITUATION,THE OPPONENTS SUCH AS INDIA,USa ETC ARE OPPOINTED BY ALLAH SO THAT WE CAN COMPETE FOR OUR DESIDRED TARGETS..EVERY NATION IS PROVIDED WITH..I AGAIN SAY WHY TO THINK THAT WE WILL BE DESTROYED BY OUR OPPONET??OUR OPPONENTS ARE OUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW THE SYSTEM THAT WE ARE STILL IN RACE...FOR EXAMPLE,INDIA CREATED NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY.......WE DID TOO,SO WE TOOK INDIA AS OUR OPPORTUNITY:)
i dont get it...russia being defeted by us, we forced israel to back-off saveral time,we had successful war results against indians and how bravely we acted on 27th of ramadan on terrorist attack and mashallah we understand their gameplans and we create our gameplans too....whats the problum with us??curruption na?we will deal with this Inshallah......

the actual problem right now is afghan issue...if afghanistan is strong,then no usa,no threat from india through afghanistan,then iran issue is no big issue....may Allah help the righteous one

Nah Ahmadinejad he maybe good honest guy but it the dark circles in the ayatollah governmnet who do the main thinking plotting ordering.

From what Karzai said looks Pakistan proposed a strategic pact with Afghanistan; don't make your head hot if Afghanistan has conditions for a deal then I am sure Pakistan also has some points to be accepted by Afghanistan - opinions should be welcomed by both sides for reaching a mutual understanding and ending up this long rivalry against each other who are twin brothers.

From what Karzai said looks Pakistan proposed a strategic pact with Afghanistan; don't make your head hot if Afghanistan has conditions for a deal then I am sure Pakistan also has some points to be accepted by Afghanistan - opinions should be welcomed by both sides for reaching a mutual understanding and ending up this long rivalry against each other who are twin brothers.

AGREED.

We dont have any rivalry with Afghanistan neither we had in past :).

brother, i have no issue with this,infact i am concerned that afghanistan which is our rival brother to be prosperous,
whether pacts are proposeable, deniable or acceptable it depends upon the strategic and geopolitical facts and figures.
all i want to say that in order to make this region prosperous,such pacts should be consider which will benefit both countries in all ways.

Twin Brothers ? :blink:

Oh bhai Peshawar jaisiiii namak mandii pureiii Afghanistan mein nahin miltiiii ! :D

Hamariii tou 2 hii conditions hain :

(1) Tum loggg Pakistan mein cheer khannni band karooo !

(2) World famous Malang belly dance at the signing event par honaa chahiyeee ! :tup:

Twin Brothers ? :blink:

Oh bhai Peshawar jaisiiii namak mandii pureiii Afghanistan mein nahin miltiiii ! :D

Hamariii tou 2 hii conditions hain :

(1) Tum loggg Pakistan mein cheer khannni band karooo !

(2) World famous Malang belly dance at the signing event par honaa chahiyeee ! :tup:

Twin brothers Karzai ne Zardari ko kaha tha I guess :rofl:

Afghanistan mai toh kahi namak ke kaan(minerals) hain jitna chahe Peshawar mandi ko supply kar sakte hain hum :P

Dono conditions qabool hain!! bhai lakin ziyada chayr khani apki taraf se ho rahi pichle 30 saal se!

hahahahhaha.....................
Karzai govt is not gona last for soon so no need of pact with his govt .......
he is undemocrated leader enforced upon us by america ..
well i really wish for strong , prosperous and peaceful afghanistan with brotherly relation with us ..
i have dream to go there and see my area ..........

we are twin brothers ........
both countries like NASWAR .........................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom