What's new

Karzai outlines preconditions for Pakistan strategic pact

@mjnaushad , text in your avatar looks like you are a very experienced pedophile :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@AstanoshKhan: Rora, do you think if the tables were turned & you guys were the refugees in Afghanistan...they would have reciprocated the bonds of brotherhoods that are said to exist between the Lars & the Bars ?

Well you could've said that thing back in the 80s or 90s but it's not the case anymore. I've heard from very closed friends and a few family members some horrible stories who had been to Afghanistan for work purpose recently. They say the brotherhood just goes down the drain as soon as you land in Kabul. But it doesn't mean all of them are bad (just like we've good and bad in our society). They are war stricken people, and don't ask me what a 'war' does to a nation and it's generations to come - psychologically.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649180 said:
@mjnaushad , text in your avatar looks like you are a very experienced pedophile :rofl::rofl:

Isn't it referring to the Dark Side of the force (Star Wars !) ? :undecided:

Karzai.jpg

Good pic. He has been through some very difficult circumstances. That's why he feels for the suffering ordinary people.

lol.. on 1. pak is the safe haven for all the world's terorists
2. recognize that you are occupying kashmir and move out then you can ask afg to recognize borders
3. stop firing into india to give cover to terorists crssing over
4. wish you go down.
pak is the typical villanous country which does all the crime and talks as if its a legitimate country.

Is ke pait me kiaa dard howaa?

Pakistan has been using and exporting terrorists to the world since the Afghan wars. How do they expect Pakistan to stop this.

What has changed so fundamentally in Pakistan that it's military will stop its alliance with and nurturing of 'jehadis'?

KABUL (AFP/Reuters) - Criticising Western media on Thursday for gloomy predictions about Afghanistan’s future once US-led foreign forces withdraw from the war against Taliban insurgents in 2014,il.

Karzai blamed the Western media for waging a psychological war against his country.“This is a psychological war by the Western media against Afghanistan: once the foreign troops pull out, Afghanistan will be poor, there will be civil war and the Taliban will return, etcetera,” said Karzai. The president said he had raised the issue with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during a visit to the United States for the UN General Assembly last week.“I believe if the objective is to influence future agreements on the number of US military bases, the presence of US troops beyond 2014 - it can’t achieve this through psychological war,” he said.

Karzai mentioned in particular The New York Times, BBC and CNN, adding, however, that “unfortunately, local media, television and radios and analysts are also predicting civil war in Afghanistan once foreign troops pull out”.The president also fired a broadside at cabinet members and other senior officials whose families live abroad and who he said were bad-mouthing Afghanistan.“I have told many of them to bring their families back to Afghanistan because life and the environment is better and happier here,” he said.“Those whose families are abroad and fuelling publicity about instability, I will fire them immediately.

I see more important points in his statement.

The above points clearly shows Karzai is desparate seeing his end. simple as that.

He was one of those vocal persons who were begging NATO to stay in Afghanistan claiming that NATO's withdrawal will be a set-back for WoT and now he is criticising everyone for saying so.

and look at his desparation to curb freedom of speech :D

Pakistan has been using and exporting terrorists to the world since the Afghan wars. How do they expect Pakistan to stop this.

What has changed so fundamentally in Pakistan that it's military will stop its alliance with and nurturing of 'jehadis'?

The UNITED NATIONS has put off names of "terrorists" from its blacklist.

The US has removed them from their bad guys list.

The US and Afghanistan has requested Pakistan to release them for negotiations for future govt in Afghanistan.

The reality is that Taliban will be part of next Afghan Govt and NATO is packing back in large numbers .

And the CHANGE is : Pakistan is backing all these PEACE efforts and that Pakistan's stand on these people has been accepted as right one at the end by the World.

:azn:

All he did was put some pre-conditions because his previous experience with the Pakistani establishment was not very good. How can you guys blame him for that, if all he wants is to make sure Pakistan does not support and fund terrorist activities of Taliban in their country again?

Most of those demands look pretty fair to me, especially considering what Afghanistan has been through in the past...

All he did was put some pre-conditions because his previous experience with the Pakistani establishment was not very good. How can you guys blame him for that, if all he wants is to make sure Pakistan does not support and fund terrorist activities of Taliban in their country again?

Most of those demands look pretty fair to me, especially considering what Afghanistan has been through in the past...

I am in favour of these conditions put by Pakistan. The same conditions becuase what he is saying is being done by his govt.

On the other hand its not him who had to decide about the pact. its US and it had already done it.

dear idiot karzai,

we dont want any pact with u go & do it with ur best chaddi buddy india:D

BTW last time i checked all the bomb blast target killing or threats in Pakistan the people are afghans or the groups are based in afghanistan wht this jerk karzai is talking abt?

If its fair to 'You" than go & do the strategic pact with him ......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom