What's new

Karzai outlines preconditions for Pakistan strategic pact

No matter how much you guys dance on PDF, The fate is sealed by USA. USA will command pakistani commander (Zardari,Pasha,Bhutto,Nawaz or any one), pact will be signed.

Karzai is desperate to have long term peace in Afghanistan , for this purpose he can befriend with anyone (who can guarentee peace and development in Afghanistan). ..

Read the article, and then come back...

you read the article than comment, nobody asked an indian abot how fair an indian think his conditions are....soo better try to comprehend things before posting.....

Thread should be closed as its not important to discuss every lame thing on PDF.

you read the article than comment, nobody asked an indian abot how fair an indian think his conditions are....soo better try to comprehend things before posting.....

Thread should be closed as its not important to discuss every lame thing on PDF.

PDF Pakistanis were dying for me to comment, so I commented. I am actually pretty hot stuff around here...

No matter how much you guys dance on PDF, The fate is sealed by USA. USA will command pakistani commander (Zardari,Pasha,Bhutto,Nawaz or any one), pact will be signed.

Karzai is desperate to have long term peace in Afghanistan , for this purpose he can befriend with anyone (who can guarentee peace and development in Afghanistan). ..

Indians should keep dancing we have NO issue since we know that you are a cry baby in every situation be it NATO stay or withdrawal .

what has to be signed is already done now parrots like Karzai and Indians can keep on tweeting we have no issue.

everyone even in Afghanistan knows that Karzai is desparate for his own fate.

Indians should keep dancing we have NO issue since we know that you are a cry baby in every situation be it NATO stay or withdrawal .

what has to be signed is already done now parrots like Karzai and Indians can keep on tweeting we have no issue.

everyone even in Afghanistan knows that Karzai is desparate for his own fate.

Our Stake is at risk, Afghanistan can proved a good frnd and strategic ally for India. There issue is our issue. U can not ask us to stay away from Afghanistan...

India-USA-Pakistan will decide how Afghan will look 20 year later.. :)

Our Stake is at risk, Afghanistan can proved a good frnd and strategic ally for India. There issue is our issue. U can not ask us to stay away from Afghanistan...

you can stay in Afghanistan, we are not going to ask you BUT phaleasseee dont try to look important by trying to enter -USA-Pakistan equation viz a viz Afghanistan.

India-USA-Pakistan will decide how Afghan will look 20 year later.. :)

:laugh:

i see you are desparate to stick your nose around

you can stay in Afghanistan, we are not going to ask you BUT phaleasseee dont try to look important by trying to enter -USA-Pakistan equation viz a viz Afghanistan.

:laugh:

i see you are desparate to stick your nose around

Wrong observation, India will just act as an observer, at the most it can request USA to pressurize Pakistan to get wanted result. Direct involvement in Afghan-Pak relation will create problem...

By the way India is planning to open few more embassy near Afghan-Pak border.. :devil::devil::devil:

Wrong observation, India will just act as an observer, at the most it can request USA to pressurize Pakistan to get wanted result. Direct involvement in Afghan-Pak relation will create problem...

By the way India is planning to open few more embassy near Afghan-Pak border.. :devil::devil::devil:

hahahahahahahahahah aray bhai Amreeka k kandahy pe beth k strategic planning kartay raho gay to aisay hee jaltay raho gay .

as far as your embassies are concerned hmmm well you are welcomed you will be met with same :devil:

I THINK THIS TIME US HAS NOTHING TO DO WiTH AFGHANISTAN AND I CLEARLY SAY WITH CONFIDENDCE THAT THIS TIME US IS JUST USING AFGHANISTAN AS LAUNCH PAD AGAINST PAKISTAN......
TELL ME THIS SOUNDS CHILDISH TO YOU BUT STILL, IRAN STATES AGAINST US,ISRAEL WHAT HAPPENDED IN IRAN WE ALL ARE WELL AWARE OF IT, BUT US DIDNT DO ANYTHING AGAINST IRAN???WHY AFGHANISTAN ALWAYS???ITS A GENERAL COMMON SENSE NO SO CALLED ILLITERATE COUNTRYMEN CAN GO TO US AND TATRGET TWIN TOWER LIKE THIS!
THIS ALL DRAMA IS WELL PLANNED.....TO TARGET THE SPECIFIC LOCATIONS.. AFGANISTAN IS WEAK IN MANY CASES,BUT IRAN IS NOT......TRY TO UNDERSTAND TIME HAS CHANGED.........STRATEGIES ARE CHANGED TODAY STRATEGY IS TO GIVE MAXIMUM COLLETRAL DAMAGE TO TARGETED COUNTRIES IN WHICH THEY ARE SUCCEED,IN ADDITION TO THIS THE REST GAMEPLAN IS SUCCESSFULLY FULFILLED BY OUR CURRUPTED LEADERS......SO WE ARE SUFFERING THROUGH DAMAGE OUR ECONOMY IS TARGETED TELL ME..NO 9/11,NO BLASTS IN PAKISTAN,NO HOTEL TAJ BLAST/NO REVOLUTIONS.........
BUT BUT BUT IT WAS UMREEKA'S PLAN ONLY, WE ARE MAKING THEM SUCCESSFUL BY OURSELF, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THEN TAKE A LOOK ON NATAN YAHOO'S STATEMENT ON PALENSTINE WAR!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649031 said:
i have not seen such a dumb comment, congrats for the honors, at least pakistan recognises terrorists and that there are banned outfits as compared to india where the terrorist is the chief minister of gujrat, the terroristd roam free and there is no accountability

a terrorist died but indians are now having the terroroist picture as their avatar

pakistanis dont glorify terrorists like indians do, so for you its like, your terrorist is a scum of the earth, our terrorist is fighting for injustice :angel:

just because you claim he is a terrorist he does not become one.. modi is the same to many indians that propphet mohammed is to muslims.. that much respect he has

proud to be the bad boy of the east, no wonder all indian chicks are attracted to us bad boys
see, pakistan is so dominated by india that you guys even think in bollywood language.. nice.

funny-hamid-karzai.jpg

who cares what he bluffs

I have my own preconditions for Karzai if he wants strategic pact with Pakistan, he will have to follow all the condition strictly in the same order.

He Imports and Sohrab Cycle from Pakistan
Decorate this new cycle like a dulha, like a real Pathan would do
next step he removes the manufacturer installed seat.
puts mustard oil all over his body and puts on kabbudy dress
rides this bike to Islamabad to sign the strategic pact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom