What's new

Karnataka: Hindu nationalists raid Christian after-school for children

Nope. Its not scaremongering. Its the brute reality what we are facing here. People who have not visited India for years or whose visits are for one week, two week just dont know the undercurrents of the happenings here. That is the truth. Either way its better be safe than be sorry.

My grandfather fought for your independence next to Gandhi. We have more ties to the country among the educated and majority vs. the upbringing you have had.

Guys, take a chill pill, stop fighting in a thread made from a BS source and a BS news piece .. :lol:

This fear of demographic change is irrational. That said, we shouldnt have conversions based on trickery and bribery. Only based on personal choice.

Holy shzit its is 80% not 90%. get your brown shirts or in this your over sized clown brown shorts on and a danda in your hand. because those Muslims, Christians and all others and all are coming after you !

dolt!

No the Afghan with a bandook in one hand and his goat in the other is coming for you. Send a drone. Fire half a dozen Hellfires. And most importantly, kill a dozen innocents as unavoidable collateral damage which is imperative for the national security of America.

It is unbelievable indeed.

I have read the Indian comments and it surprises me and also open my eyes.

Suhukar karo Pakistaniyo ke takseem ho gayee aur ham Pakistan mein hein.

Ham bhi acchay nahin hein, bahot si buri baatein hein ham mein - aapas mein larrtay bhi hein.

Magar, hamara system na chaltay huey bhi, itna bura nahin hai.

Aur jo bura hai, log usay diligently achha karnay ki koshish kar rahay hein.

Fir Parachinar mein kya ho raha hai.

Guys, take a chill pill, stop fighting in a thread made from a BS source and a BS news piece .. :lol:

This is how all major news pieces started... If you don't give any new news agency a chance, there will be no freedom in the world

The term used is not forced conversions dear ~ its is called coerced or fraudulent conversions..something like giving crocin to tribals, calling it yeshuprasad and then converting them calling that a miracle, putting a wooden statue of cross and a stone idol of some Hindu God in a bucket of water, showing the woodden cross floating and the stone idol sunk and then asking them, oif the idol cant save itself how can it save you..see how the cross is miraculously floating and then converting.

They are nothing but pimps using their religion to harvest souls and consequently more money from the west.

pimps is the right word for them.

I saw it myself. I attended one of the service meetings. They called up one hindu guy for a lecture, he said he was in a jail and he heard Jesus speak to him one day and suddenly he got Bible in his cell on his side. Then he became christian and his life became good!! Bullshit. I cant believe he was saying this and people sitting there were believing this ridiculous things.

that is my only time i attended such service. They do this crap at these service meetings every week.

Dont know how much they paid to this guy or dont know even if he was really hindu or not earlier. But I felt disgusting hearing this crap magical story of hearing Jesus voice and Bible appearing by his side magically in his cell.

If they denigrate the local culture as a pagan leftover, that Jesus was satan incarnate, that christianity is a devil worshipping cult and additionally they use fake miracles like giving crocin as shivprasad to illiterate tribals and make conversion to Hinduism a prequisite for administering health service ~ then I would be least bothered if they are thrashed by the locals. Such people dont represent me.

So tell me, do they indulge in the above mentioned activities ?

Exactly these evangelists make fool of people. They are the biggest lier and corrupt people. How can they be a religions person. They are just pimps doing it for money and other benefits.

I say put behind bars all these pimps who proclaim super natural things openly to fool people. These thugs should not be allowed to operate in India. They should be treated as you would treat prostitute pimps.

At the same time it has nothing to do with Christains. It has to do only with the pimps who CHEAT AND TRY TO FOOL PEOPLE.

Also these evangalists make their aid contingent upon poor people converting to christian fold. How cheap and disgusting.

No the Talilban with a bandook in one hand and his goat in the other is coming for you. Send a drone. And kill a dozen innocents as unavoidable collateral damage which is imperative for the national security.

and we got after the Taliban, not every other religion and race like you do, bigot. how many pairs of over sized brown shorts did you order this month?

I see your early indoctrination on the web
images

This is how all major news pieces started... If you don't give any new news agency a chance, there will be no freedom in the world

:lol: making a fast buck spreading lies and BS... yeah sure shot way to go up.

My grandfather fought for your independence next to Gandhi. We have more ties to the country among the educated and majority vs. the upbringing you have had.

yeah yeah and I'm clint eastwood too. Bhag dk bose.

and we got after the Taliban, not every other religion and race like you do, bigot.

Did not your president mention your WOT as a crusade ? The intention shines through pretender. And no one is after every religion, its the evangelists that I detest. You have no stake in our country. Its better you limit yourself to being the more american than american act and not worry about India.

This thread started out as a fight between Hindus and Christians. Now these Pakistanis have managed to turn 2 hindus against each other :rofl:

Icewolf, dont like my post. It makes me embarrasing. Please withdraw your like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom