What's new

Karnataka: Hindu nationalists raid Christian after-school for children

Not an exaggeration, sikhs have protested against it before.

Th RSS chief has long before said that RSS does not consider Sikhism as a sect of Hinduism. Its exaggeration on the part of some Sikhs who think their religion is being disgested by the Hindus. I wiill also give the background of how it started ~ as I heard from a Punjabi Hindu ~ after the green revoolution, migrants from UP and Bihar started going to Punjab in search of work and as you might know most of these guys were kattar Hindus. So the popularity of RSS also grew along with that. The opposition to RSS among the Sikhs of Punjab has an anti-migrant attitude attached with it. Also one more reason is the division of the state of Punjab into Hinddu majority Haryana in 66. Things are not that simple as you seem to think.

I agree. Why Hindu public keeps on voting for them even after these incidents?

:rofl:

What you agree? You dont even know what you talking about :lol:

RSS is not a elected party. They dont have any votes in the parliament.

As much as anyone dislikes the right wing groups like VHP, they sometimes are a necessary evil to knock some sense into the khali dimag of the evangelists.

So you are saying Tear down Christian after schools for children, churches, Madrassas, Mosques... It'll teach these non-indigenous cults a lesson

No body votes for RSS.They are not a political party.

They are with BJP though :undecided:

:rofl:

What you agree? You dont even know what you talking about :lol:

RSS is not a elected party. They dont have any votes in the parliament.

They have support from BJP though :undecided:

Bull FV###$$ Shzit. Your soft agreement for those groups is BS. Your reason behind it - is your hidden bigotry.

I don't care if you think " at least they don't do this" ; the measurement of a bigot is not about how many others they tolerate but whom they don't tolerate. This - they are a "necessary evil" ? Well- No necessary evil has ever not sprouted more evil, once they have completed satisfying your agenda.

What an Amreekan think as Bull ******* **** is completely irrelevant to what is the ground reality and how things should go here.

Yes ~ I hate these western funded evangelists who are destroying the peace between the already established Hindu and Christian communities like Roman catholics by the ***** they peddle and also indulge in economic terrorism in places like KNPP at the behest of outside agencies more than the RSS or VHP. I'm no big fan of demographic change and I want India to remain a Hindu majority country if its civilizational heritage and relative tolerance are to be safeguareded. Consider it something like the Patriot Act, which is a despicable attack on the human rights of the people, but which is necessary for the overall wellbeing of the country or like the drone attacks.

As you might be knowing the right to self-preservation comes before any other friggin right.

What an Amreekan think as Bull ******* **** is completely irrelevant to what is the ground reality and how things should go here. You can use that Bull **** as manure for your garden.

Yes ~ I hate these western funded evangelists who are destroying the peace between the already established Hindu and Christian communities by the ***** they peddle and also indulge in economic terrorism in places like KNPP at the behest of outside agencies more than the RSS or VHP. I'm no big fan of demographic change and I want India to remain a Hindu majority country if its civilizational heritage and relative tolerance are to be safeguareded. Consider it something like the Patriot Act, which is a despicable attack on the human rights of the people, but which is necessary for the overall wellbeing of the country.

A bigot- as you have taken that mantle with no uncertainty here is still a bigot. " I want India to remain majority Hindu" ? Like 90% of people are a threat to being extinct? and yeah in lieu of that happening in your mind - let's all be bigots.

Disgusting citizen of India. You zealots need be guttered and isolated. Your nothing but a mirror of jelloodragon and his kind on the other side of the border. You are the same fool who thinks shooting unarmed poor civilians on the bangla border is a great policy.

A bigot- as you have taken that mantle with no uncertainty here is still a bigot. " I want India to remain majority Hindu" ? Like 90% of people are a threat to being extinct? and yeah in lieu of that happening in your mind - let's all be bigots.

Disgusting citizen of India. You zealots need be guttered and isolated. Your nothing but a mirror of jelloodragon and his kind on the other side of the border. You are the same fool who thinks shooting unarmed poor civilians on the bangla border is a great policy.

Nice said post!!!

Who said India is 90% Hindu you idiot. It has come to less than 80%. Update your knowledge before spewing crap again. And yeah what is wrong in thinking that India should remain Hindu majority ?. How many Americans want or are perfectly ok with America to become a Wahhabi state ? So shut the crap about me being a bigot.

As I exposed you there in that thread, your great Amreeka shoots far more people on the Mexican border than India does. And we being an overpopulated country already struggling for resources we dont want more freeloaders leeching off our resources. If you feel for those illegal migrants take them to your home and feed them. Bigot, my ***.

It is unbelievable indeed.

I have read the Indian comments and it surprises me and also open my eyes.

Suhukar karo Pakistaniyo ke takseem ho gayee aur ham Pakistan mein hein.

Ham bhi acchay nahin hein, bahot si buri baatein hein ham mein - aapas mein larrtay bhi hein.

Magar, hamara system na chaltay huey bhi, itna bura nahin hai.

Aur jo bura hai, log usay diligently achha karnay ki koshish kar rahay hein.

What an Amreekan think as Bull ******* **** is completely irrelevant to what is the ground reality and how things should go here.

Yes ~ I hate these western funded evangelists who are destroying the peace between the already established Hindu and Christian communities like Roman catholics by the ***** they peddle and also indulge in economic terrorism in places like KNPP at the behest of outside agencies more than the RSS or VHP. I'm no big fan of demographic change and I want India to remain a Hindu majority country if its civilizational heritage and relative tolerance are to be safeguareded. Consider it something like the Patriot Act, which is a despicable attack on the human rights of the people, but which is necessary for the overall wellbeing of the country or like the drone attacks.

As you might be knowing the right to self-preservation comes before any other friggin right.

There is absolutely no danger of change in demographics. Its scaremongering mostly. In some pockets (especially the deprived areas, among tribals it happens). Tribals are not hindus to begin with.
There are laws to deal with it, RSS can put pressure on govt by democratic means.

Ham bhi acchay nahin hein, bahot si buri baatein hein ham mein - aapas mein larrtay bhi hein.

Ha ha. Its like an Indian saying at least we dont have taliban equivalent which blows up every place. :)
In pakistan, those christians wont proselytize, they will face certain death.

Who said India is 90% Hindu you idiot. It has come to less than 80%. Update your knowledge before spewing crap again. And yeah what is wrong in thinking that India should remain Hindu majority ?. How many Americans want or are perfectly ok with America to become a Wahhabi state ? So shut the crap about me being a bigot.

As I exposed you there in that thread, your great Amreeka shoots far more people on the Mexican border than India does. And we being an overpopulated country already struggling for resources we dont want more freeloaders leeching off our resources. If you feel for those illegal migrants take them to your home and feed them. Bigot, my ***.

Holy shzit its is 80% not 90%. get your brown shirts or in this your over sized clown brown shorts on and a danda in your hand. because those Muslims, Christians and all others and all are coming after you !

dolt!

There is absolutely no danger of change in demographics. Its scaremongering mostly. In some pockets (especially the deprived areas, among tribals it happens). Tribals are not hindus to begin with.
There are laws to deal with it, RSS can put pressure on govt by democratic means.

Nope. Its not scaremongering. Its the brute reality what we are facing here. My state is one of the biggest affected by this. Things have come to such a point that religion is being openly used to stop power projects that have caused losses of nearly 900 crore to the ex-chequer till now. People who have not visited India for years or whose visits are for one week, two week just dont know the undercurrents of the happenings here. That is the truth. Either way its better be safe than be sorry.

Look man , it has nothing to do with Pakistan. For once I will say ISI is not responsible for this. So be happy and go have your beef.

Ha ha. Its like an Indian saying at least we dont have taliban equivalent which blows up every place. :)

Ham larr to rahay hein unkay khilaf - tum jo kar rahay ho, wo to tumharay posters yahan bata rahay hein.

You are heading towards the place we are coming back from.

They will not face anything..;.

Nope. Its not scaremongering. Its the brute reality what we are facing here. People who have not visited India for years or whose visits are for one week, two week just dont know the undercurrents of the happenings here. That is the truth. Either way its better be safe than be sorry.

Look man , it has nothing to do with Pakistan. For once I will say ISI is not responsible for this. So be happy and go have your beef.

Bhairava Aunty,

Open forum hai. And I have a right to express myself.

Please don't get angry - I am trying to address Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom