What's new

Karnataka corner!

kahin panga nahi chal raha kya ? aaj do do haath karne ka dil ho raha hai ... @chak de INDIA kahan hai? kisi gori ko leke khopche mein to nahi pada.
@Indischer to apni beer pe raha hoga
lol.. kya baat hai? punga lene ke mood mai ho kya? Lagta hai @chak de INDIA aaj apna bottle ke saat date pe gaya hai:p:

149609.jpg

Some middle eastern ... was fishing in unfriendly waters !!! :lol:
haha... Aye bhai zara dekhake chalo aage hi nahi pichhe bhi. Tu jaha aaya hai vo tera ghar nahi gav nahi Gali nahi kucha nahi rasta nahi basti nahi!:D

I'm a huge Bob Marley fan... he is a free spirit!

How is U.K. treating you, how are the people there.

I have heard the weathr is pretty similar to New Zealand, except New Zealanders aren't nearly as gloomy and as sarcastic as the British :bounce:

How is U.K. treating you, how are the people there.

I have heard the weathr is pretty similar to New Zealand, except New Zealanders aren't nearly as gloomy and as sarcastic as the British :bounce:
Everything good apart from the weather. It's really miserable ten months out of the year. Used to it by now though. Can't complain about people around either. & Yes.. British sense humour is the best! I seriously recommend you to watch 80s British sitcom.. 'Only Fools and Horses'. A classic layman British comedy!

Everything good apart from the weather. It's really miserable ten months out of the year. Used to it by now though. Can't complain about people around either. & Yes.. British sense humour is the best! I seriously recommend you to watch 80s British sitcom.. 'Only Fools and Horses'. A classic layman British comedy!

Yes British Humor indeed is the best!

Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister, Blackadder and Fawlty Towers.

And of course, Monty Python.

@Indischer I need your help, if ANI originated around 40,000 years ago what were they doing in between before mixing with ASI. And so called Aryan migration theory can be explained in view of that.

@Indischer I need your help, if ANI originated around 40,000 years ago what were they doing in between before mixing with ASI. And so called Aryan migration theory can be explained in view of that.

They were indeed mixing with people who had arrived before them. We need to remember that ANI and ASI are a loose cluster of various genetic haplogroups so named in order to differentiate between two geographically identified populations(North and South Indians). There are remnant Australoid populations in Northern India as well, although South Indians are stereotyped as Australoid.

The so called Aryans were very late entrants into India. But their caucasoid genes were not. By the time the Aryans tribes began migrating into India, the native population already had a caucasoid-australoid admixture in their genes. The Aryans merely brought in further haplogroups into the ANI fold, in addition to the primeval culture that eventually evolved into Hinduism.

They were indeed mixing with people who had arrived before them. We need to remember that ANI and ASI are a loose cluster of various genetic haplogroups so named in order to differentiate between two geographically identified populations(North and South Indians). There are remnant Australoid populations in Northern India as well, although South Indians are stereotyped as Australoid.

The so called Aryans were very late entrants into India. But their caucasoid genes were not. By the time the Aryans tribes began migrating into India, the native population already had a caucasoid-australoid admixture in their genes. The Aryans merely brought in further haplogroups into the ANI fold, in addition to the primeval culture that eventually evolved into Hinduism.

Still I can't understand how ANI and ASI mixed almost simultaneously. It seems all you are referring to evolution of Hinduism and Indo-Aryan languages during several millenniums. Still even if Aryan migration is to be believed why Vedic Sanskrit is so unique and complex in its phonology that's only possible if it has evolved in isolation from Iranian languages for several centuries and how the Indian practices got deviated from the Iranian practices, and how both Sapta Sindhu of Rigveda and Hapta Hendu of Avesta points to same region in India/Pakistan. I also read that there was no major migration in India after 4500 years ago.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom