What's new

Karnataka corner!

hey @JanjaWeed indischer is originally a bhaiya from UP :yahoo:
i @Dillinger and @Roybot are gonna teach him bhojpuri.
so that he can say bye bye to his dravidian identity and take up aryan identity :lol:

Oh.is he? He sounded a pure kannadiga.. then again bhaiyyas need yuppie-ness. So yea..what's harm in doing a good deed!:P

I swear! Something very wrong in the way the Navy is operating these days. Too many accidents to ignore.
seriously boss. Shani pooje madisbek anta kanuttade!

@Ayush ji pehle kaafi bold the. Apna pura naam unka ID tha, aapna photo tha unka avataar. :lol:

1600 years ago? Have you kept records?:o:

Not me.:lol:. The archeologists have found a stone Inscription which mentions that a Kadamba King, Mayuravarma, brought 32 Brahmin families from Ahicchatra to Banavasi in order to perform a Ashvamedha Yagna. His reign is dated to between 3-4th Century AD.

Oh.is he? He sounded a pure kannadiga.. then again bhaiyyas need yuppie-ness. So yea..what's harm in doing a good deed!:P

seriously boss. Shani pooje madisbek anta kanuttade!

Ayyayyo! Pure Kannadiga maarayre naanu. Saavirada Ainooru varshagalinda.:tup:

Ondu Navagraha Shanti maadisle beku anstide. First Antony Sahebrigagi ondu Naga-Dosha pooje maadbeku.:lol:

correct swami. aayuda puje sari madilla kanstade! Anthony incharge aad mele navy kooda atheist aagide kanstade! :lol:

Dene wala jab bhi deta, deta chappad phaad ke......I believe our Navy is resilient enough to ride out the rough seas of accidents and keep pace with it's modernization plans.

ee thara chikka-putta accidents during construction are sort of fairly regular...but the big ones are Sindhughosh, Sindhuratna etc. Equipment malfunctioning after being cleared for service.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom