What's new

Karnataka corner!

Dont know. I would love to post a lot of Marathi patriotic songs. There is something about them that gets to my soul.
you can start a new thread(though you need to reach a minimum 30 or 50 posts)
we have many marathis here.
@Ayush @madhu_greenleaf How come there isn't a Marathi Corner here yet?:what:
maybe they arent interested. :what:

@levina welcome madhu,a new member from karnataka who speaks marathi.
time for some marathi chatting :P

mitti te hun pai gi , dada

raita paina baki ab :D

Punjabi and Bactrian Greek have no difference to me. Do me a favor with a translation mere bhai. Mitti matlab soil.Aab usme raita kaa kya kaam jo Alu paratha ke saath khate hain. Aur pao boleto pao bhaji ka pao. Yeh kaunsa khichdi banaya hai bhai?

in toilet, loose motion :P

Looks,we have a situation here :drag:

you can start a new thread(though you need to reach a minimum 30 or 50 posts)
we have many marathis here.

maybe they arent interested. :what:

time for some marathi chatting :P
I think Levina should have already started a Marathi corner thread by now, as she's a Marathi mulgee.

time for some marathi chatting

@Indischer bhai gour farma rahe ho na ?:p:

Punjabi and Bactrian Greek have no difference to me. Do me a favor with a translation mere bhai. Mitti matlab soil.Aab usme raita kaa kya kaam jo Alu paratha ke saath khate hain. Aur pao boleto pao bhaji ka pao. Yeh kaunsa khichdi banaya hai bhai?

Mitti pao bole to leave it :drag:

Raita failana bole to. . . Dhamaal machana :man_in_love:

I do not know if you have seen the movie Bitter Moon. Seems like a story of the kind we would fear. Boredom and intense love clashing.

I haven't watched this movie....will watch soon.:tup:

Do you have any pets, btw? I feel so loved and contented in the company of dogs, it's almost embarrassing.:ashamed:

I haven't watched this movie....will watch soon.:tup:

Do you have any pets, btw? I'm feel so loved and contented in the company of dogs, it's almost embarrassing.:ashamed:

Yeah I have a lab. Though I am not all that fussy over it. She has the free run of the house and porch, but for petting she must turn to my neices or tenants.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom