What's new

Karnataka corner!

There is hardly any difference between antisocial personality and NPD. Proper psychos.

Does not make sense. Do you expect the girl to have a disorder? Personality disorder people do not really care much about others and are attention seekers, you do not seem to be one, so what is the problem?

I get bored of people pretty quickly. I think it's just a part of my sanity that prevents me from being cruel to others and end things well....I'm afraid I might lose it anytime and start being the arsehole that I prophesize myself turning into.:eek:

Yes. Are you from there too?
no,but presently studying there.
a mumbai guy,with origin in bihar.

I get bored of people pretty quickly. I think it's just a part of my sanity that prevents me from being cruel to others and end things well....I'm afraid I might lose it anytime and start being the arsehole that I prophesize myself turning into.:eek:
hmm,well i personally am a quiet person,dont speak much.
so,i feel comfortable with those who speak a lot.
my one and only ex was a punjabi and she couldnt stop talking :lol:

That is the thing, you seem to care. Personality disorder people go out of their way to make people miserable. Their one aim in life seems to be to bring misery. While they do suffer from boredom, it is not just boredom of people, it is everything, all situations too.

Have you met @scorpionx yet?

Don't you think it's a bit late call now?

By the way, thank you for the link. I will go through them today night. And I do need badly your feedback on my article and it's weaknesses. Will be waiting for it.

I see you traitors have deserted the BIMARU corner. @arp2041 what the fug is this shyte, how can you let this happen under your watch.

I didn't.Dekho eek dhamakedaar video post kiya hai. Bangladeshi hai.:drag:

i'll catch up with you guys later . . .jyada der ruka to pata nahi kya kya ilzam lag jayein

Mitti pao (although don't know the meaning but am sure it's an appropriate word here)

Don't you think it's a bit late call now?

By the way, thank you for the link. I will go through them today night. And I do need badly your feedback on my article and it's weaknesses. Will be waiting for it.

I didn't.Dekho eek dhamakedaar video post kiya hai. Bangladeshi hai.:drag:

It's 2 AM here.

I think I need to sleep. And then come back tomorrow afresh.

Do remind me again if I forget (let's hope such travesty doesn't occur)

It's 2 AM here.

I think I need to sleep. And then come back tomorrow afresh.

Do remind me again if I forget (let's hope such travesty doesn't occur)
I just woke up from a refreshing sleep. You too have a nice sleep,amigo. See you tomorrow.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom