What's new

Karnataka corner!

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad:

Ages 2-9 are when the are at their peskiest.....get on my nerves many times and the worst part is that their parents seem to think they're adorable even when they're practically ransacking stuff.:tsk:

Depends on how you bring them up. It is not their fault. They need big open spaces, like maidans to run and spend their energy. Nowadays we do not have that and they are cooped up in the flat and hence get into a lot of mischief. Dogs are that way too. I got my dog when my house was new. She destroyed my sofa completely. There are whole sections of wall which she has gnawed off both in the living room and my bedroom. Same with the bed and bedsheet covers and pillows. Now she is banned from entering my bedroom, just to save the sheets.

Depends on how you bring them up. It is not their fault. They need big open spaces, like maidans to run and spend their energy. Nowadays we do not have that and they are cooped up in the flat and hence get into a lot of mischief. Dogs are that way too. I got my dog when my house was new. She destroyed my sofa completely. There are whole sections of wall which she has gnawed off both in the living room and my bedroom. Same with the bed and bedsheet covers and pillows. Now she is banned from entering my bedroom, just to save the sheets.

I had a Labby too...I practically adored anything he did.:happy: He was free to roam everywhere in the House, and he used to gnaw at his bedsheet all the time. We had to replace it every other month.:lol: A pity that he passed away last year.:cry: The worst day of my life.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom