What's new

Karnataka corner!

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie | Page 41

It went a bit ugly yesterday. Mr.Joe is someone I wait eagerly to read. He was called "sepoy of the west". I remained silent.But at one point the emotions went beyond my control.

Of course. The Aryan Invasion theory is used in many ways by people with an axe to grind against Indians to the local sang Parivars here.

Says more about them than the theory itself.

wanna ban ? :D
229.gif
306.gif

so you became a mod
297.gif

dont worry,we will rotate our shifts
when i am not there, @arp2041 will be there
5.gif

229.gif
306.gif

so you became a mod
297.gif

dont worry,we will rotate our shifts
when i am not there, @arp2041 will be there
5.gif
do not worry, you will be banned during your shift time :enjoy:

Of course. The Aryan Invasion theory is used in many ways by people with an axe to grind against Indians to the local sang Parivars here.

chub be serious ghanda baat kehraha hey eha pey :mad:

More than the debate on AIT or AMT theory, things suddenly went against Bengalis.It started with minor exchange in bimaru corner.But the similar rant in that thread boiled the 19th century Bengali reactionary blood. I feel a bit sad though when I saw her pink today. It was not desirable at all.

More than the debate on AIT or AMT theory, things suddenly went against Bengalis.It started with minor exchange in bimaru corner.But the similar rant in that thread boiled the 19th century Bengali reactionary blood. I feel a bit sad though when I saw her pink today. It was not desirable at all.

Indeed.

I often make fun of Kerala, and South Indians. But when others do it, and in a way that is barbed, my tribalism comes to the fore.

Bechare mehmood miyaan :rofl:

BTW is naam ka ek actor bhi tha na ?

Indeed.

I often make fun of Kerala, and South Indians. But when others do it, and in a way that is barbed, my tribalism comes to the fore.
By the way, me too wrote an article. Full of spelling mistakes
4chsmu1.gif

Bechare mehmood miyaan :rofl:

BTW is naam ka ek actor bhi tha na ?

17worst-south-indian-accents-in-hindi-films8.jpg

Kiski yaad dila dia yaar :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom