no problem, primary target is banning you :D
safaroshi ki tamanna
ab hamare dil mein hai
dekhna hai zor kitna
bazuu aei kaatil mein hai
onion021.gif

Can you please provide a link? :-)

Maharaja; An essential lesson for Indian democracy

Everybody was opening threads on every issues. One fellow opened one on a 9 second video, so got the confidence to put one from me too.:D

no problem, primary target is banning you :D

phir sey ! ! ! teri to mein :mad:

@scorpionx
View attachment 20330

Arrey, masti karna hai to bimaruu corner pe jana. Aise bhi Kannadigas are serious people.Yahan pe zaada masti karega to tu khud ban ho jayega. :-)

Maharaja; An essential lesson for Indian democracy

Everybody was opening threads on every issues. One fellow opened one on a 9 second video, so got the confidence to put one from me too.:D

Arrey, masti karna hai to bimaruu corner pe jana. Aise bhi Kannadigas are serious people.Yahan pe zaada masti karega to tu khud ban ho jayega. :-)

senior cafe . . hmmmm . . matlab hume is kaabil bhi nahi samjha ki humare jaise or demagedgod jaise log comment bhi kar sakein , . .:(

senior cafe . . hmmmm . . matlab hume is kaabil bhi nahi samjha ki humare jaise or demagedgod jaise log comment bhi kar sakein , . .:(
Udhar koi bhi post kar sakta hai, amigo.:tup:

@scorpionx

:) That was an interesting read my friend. I will post an article on Maori and Aboriginal resistance to colonialism on my blog :-)

Thanks my friend. Encouragement is a necessary tool to proceed this troublesome journey to become a decent writer. Made many mistakes, felt it needed rephrasing in many cases. Will try to write something readable next time.:-)

Full members nahi kar sakte only senior members or usse upar wale :hitwall:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) :(
Sorry.Was not aware of this. It was restricted to TTs and Jr.TTs months back.After that it was opened for everyone. Seems this rule has been changed again.

@DRAY dada, kidhar rehte ho aaj kal :sarcastic:

wo stay on the topic wali baat ko serious mat lena :D

Kisi ko mouka nahi dena chahta :chilli:

Why exactly are you discounting me from this grouping?:angry:

-
-
-
-
-
Ah, I get it...I'm not funny enough.:(

Back
Top Bottom