What's new

Karnataka corner!

@Indischer said according to him Mallus never smile.

If Mallus seem serious to a Kannadiga, we must be super serious.

Though, a lot of Foreign tourists describe Keralites as one of the most easy going in India.

Show him your pic and he'll get it immediately.:D

Heart is a wild creature, that's why ribs are like cages!! :D

Lungs too? I thought it was pretty tame and lame in comparison.:oops:

@Indischer said according to him Mallus never smile.

If Mallus seem serious to a Kannadiga, we must be super serious.

Though, a lot of Foreign tourists describe Keralites as one of the most easy going in India.

When I was in college, I experienced a stark difference between North and South. Most of the friends from Karnataka more disciplined, reserved and polished.They take time to open up. Andhraites were a much exuberant lot,free going,full masti type. Least I say about North, it's better though.:unsure:

When I was in college, I experienced a stark difference between North and South. Most of the friends from Karnataka more disciplined, reserved and polished.They take time to open up. Andhraites were a much exuberant lot,free going,full masti type. Least I say about North, it's better though.:unsure:

@Indischer he has seen my pic already.

Is that right? :unsure:

:o: Where did you study. My condolences for having such useless Kannadigas as college-mates.

he has seen my pic already.

Is that right? :unsure:

I somehow cannot bring myself to think you'll ever reveal your teeth to anyone other than a dentist.:sarcastic:

:o: Where did you study. My condolences for having such useless Kannadigas as college-mates.

What are you talking about? All the Udupis, Kamaths,Habbus only knew how to score distinctions in exams. Partying were never their best forte.:p:

(Except Shettys :P)

@Ravi Nair

Yes, I saw it. The world will stand up clamoring my friend, just smile for a moment.:-)

I somehow cannot bring myself to think you'll ever reveal your teeth to anyone other than a dentist.:sarcastic:

You are not far off the mark. My High School Teacher was shocked to see me smile as she has never seen me smile for two years she taught me.

Truth be told, I hardly smile. It's just the way I am.

@Indischer

There are some people who find me intimidating because of the whole silent, serious look.

When I am just being shy.

You are not far off the mark. My High School Teacher was shocked to see me smile as she has never seen me smile for two years she taught me.

Truth be told, I hardly smile. It's just the way I am.

I imagine your teeth squirming on the off-day when you smile....they must've become photo-sensitive by now.:lol:

Damnit! Where else does one find Shettys, Udupis, Kamaths etc all under one roof? SDM in Dharwad?

I imagine your teeth squirming on the off-day when you smile....they must've become photo-sensitive by now.:lol:

Damnit! Where else does one find Shettys, Udupis, Kamaths etc all under one roof? SDM in Dharwad?

:D I imagine in real life as being very easy going.

I remember back when I was 13, I was bullied by 15 year old boy.

I made crude wights by filling sacks with heavy stones. And doing a lot of push ups.

I take life way too seriously.

Back
Top Bottom