What's new

Karnataka corner!

That's because the whole Aryan-Dravidian racial divide itself is a big pile of stinky poo.
you may want to have a look : Harappa Ancestry Project | Genetics and South Asia
Google Drive

But Sri Lanka is better than India and Pakistan?
well, south India too is a better place . there is peace not pieces! no badla system, no tribalism(Jatt,Gujjar etc have), less aggression and violence(generally).
--
may be we are steering out of topic here. topic change to Shankar Nag fans association PDF saakha ... :)

@takeiteasy its true that Indian population has ancestry from two main group of races called ANI and ASI but calling Aryan and Dravidian as a race is biggest crap. Arya referred to the title of noble for anyone practisihg vedic culture, while in South india had numerous tribes called Dravida, Andhra, Keralam etc. The colonial historians declared Aryan as Northern race, Dravidian as southern race

Damnit!! Who was the Karnutka that made the Typo? :mad:

I know... requested mods to change it to 'Karnataka corner'.. looks like they just typed the way they pronounce it :lol: Will try & get them to rectify it!

Saar, Tulu has no script (incorrect assumption, look for Edit below). Usually Kannada script is used for writing Tulu, I am not sure whether Malayalam is being used as well.

Edit: Oops ! My mistake. Tulu in fact has a script.

Tulu alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

500px-Tulubashelipi.jpg

Looks like a mixture of Kannada and Malayalam :D

@JanjaWeed

Apparently there is one. But no tuluva is familiar with that though apart from few tulu scholars!

But Tulu had a separate script before. I don't know why it died out though.

Tulu alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My friend.. tulu script died long time ago.. even my grand parents were not aware of that. As I said in another post.. it's only few tulu scholars who are aware of this!

Last edited:
Seriously? :undecided:
Don't you guys and girls like whatever thread?

Back
Top Bottom